Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    xXSqUaLLXx
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Fiona View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The next cheapest bid was $20,000. They spent $30,000 to send a msg to the previous bid that they weren't messing around.

And squall? Really? Nobody was here to make a quick buck? Why invest if you dont want to profit? haha dont kid yourself!
    Sure , we were rdy to pay up more than 2M ped to get back cash overnight ! same for the domes i bought !
    Here for the long run not for quick buck, but its cool if its better than expexted yea, still we'r not gonna sell lands because of it, not the goal .
    Thx for your hydraulic manifold offer, i already got a few too.
    There is a difference between quick buck and profit. Everyone want profit when buying lands Of course.
    U dont invest crazy money for nothing, that is for sure, but it simply never happens overnight the "profiting part".

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Corey Greyfox Grifydd
    EULA, section 8 k
    k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

Just some food for thought. Aimed at the people who see a conspiracy theroy in everything.

EDIT: Section 8 d better fits here
    d. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content, including text, images and sounds, that MindArk, at its sole and absolute discretion determines to be sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive, hateful, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, harassing or threatening to another person or organization or otherwise objectionable. This includes communications in the Entropia Universe and in any other website or forum with connection to the Entropia Universe.
    Last edited by Corey 'Greyfox'; 01-09-2011 at 17:58.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Theren Tere Strange
    Society
    cK
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey 'Greyfox' View Post
    EULA, section 8 k
    k. You may not spread any rumors, false or inaccurate information about MindArk, the Entropia Universe or MindArk’s Partners, associates, staff or affiliates, which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging, by using the Entropia Universe, IRC (chats) or any other public forums in any media, now known or not currently known, including but not limited to a web site.

Just some food for thought. Aimed at the people who see a conspiracy theroy in everything.
    You seem to be giving your best effort today in making problems for NDS & MA. It's interesting, but not a good idea if you wish to remain active on this forum me thinks.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Corey Greyfox Grifydd
    Quote Originally Posted by Theren Strange View Post
    You seem to be giving your best effort today in making problems for NDS & MA. It's interesting, but not a good idea if you wish to remain active on this forum me thinks.
    Just got back from a "vacation" actually. If PCF wants to ban me for pointing out parts of the EULA that people are breaking here then I don't want to be here.

This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Angel Spike Sunny
    Society
    The Disturbed Ones
    Images
    Just got back from a "vacation" actually. If PCF wants to ban me for pointing out parts of the EULA that people are breaking here then I don't want to be here.
    Yes he is still playing, he can no longer loot. Heard that from him two nights ago when I saw him online and asked what happened to not being able to play.
    Super, next time you see him, can you ask him to make a post as such, with the time and date of his compliance with his agreement?

As currently you are in breach of spreading rumours LOL

which MindArk consider, at MindArk’s sole discretion, to be potentially damaging
    You realize it's not stating "Corey 'Greyfox'" but "MindArk" in this section?

Btw they probably wouldn't consider people discussing potentially unethical behaviour inside their universe "to be potentially damaging", it's rather the other way round.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Damn... lol... I should've taken a loan and competed :P

On the other hand it would most likely just have upped to price enormously anyway so... good to just watch. :P

Guardian
    Princess Fiona of Amber
    Society
    Crimson Blades
    Images

lol

was there a big announcement about the buyers of medusa's head? or did they "forget" to announce it and let it fall by the wayside?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Corey Greyfox Grifydd
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Fiona View Post
    was there a big announcement about the buyers of medusa's head? or did they "forget" to announce it and let it fall by the wayside?
    It was on the Planet Calypso homepage

Guardian
    Princess Fiona of Amber
    Society
    Crimson Blades
    Images

hey!

Maybe you guys can host the old Champions League on MH now?! Plenty of room out there!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13