Content Release 2010.7

O.O

OMG I cant believe it. the PA shops just became insane and my low rent high item point shop just became normal?

O.O

Its a good thing I just never expected it O.O

* gawk squirm *

Small note:

Text in Content Release text:

If you have paid rent in advance, please file a support case for reimbursement.
Changed to the more explanatory:

If you have paid rent in advance for any period after December 8th, 2010, please file a support case for reimbursement.

lol

I just paid rent on my apartment for a year, lol. support case, here I come.

It would have been a better tie-in to this story to make the sale next year... you know... after the most epic LAND GRAB to ever be seen on Calypso! Imagine it... new and unfamiliar territory, incredible new weapons and weapon platforms, bragging rights to be the first holder of a new land...

Oh well. Good luck to the high bidder.

Great news!

Good job again.

+REP MA/FPC

:) Not bad. Something new to do i guess.

Holy crap, I was just about to sell my PA mall shop! :eyecrazy:

No rent!

Good for everyone from apartment owners to the banks (that occasionally were shut because of rent unpaid)
Shops will stay open now too. Fantastic!

:thumbup:

awsum download,Guess I Better Buy A Boat!, thanks ma\fpc.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

guess i better start swimming!:xmas::xmas:

:yay: atlast I can unpack my resettlement container

A little bit a faith that I had lost has come back ;) and it's nice to know that a well reasoned argument will result in changes when dealing with FPC.

Should-shop-and-apartment-fees-be-abolished

no more rent!! thats best news all year... looking forward to 2011

Seems like a good update, and nice to add a story about the islands :)
Shame no one could have spotted the islands from CND or CP though, all we need now is the continent to be finished, rather than it being so square looking on 1 side.

Nice about the fee's, especialy for the shop keepers, was not to bothered paying the 10 ped on apartments though, but better than nothing, thanks MA.

Still having problems with my avatar.

I crash as soon as i open my avatar's inventory :(

1.595 gigs I only play on calypso so why do I have to get these huge updates for new planets? At this rate I will have to withdraw money to buy a new hard drive just for the game.

1.595 gigs I only play on calypso so why do I have to get these huge updates for new planets? At this rate I will have to withdraw money to buy a new hard drive just for the game.

Eh that was the reason why they started introducing the new way to store the game data.
Its planned to only have to have data from the planets one is using :yup:

Great day, great day in many ways! :):yay:

Still DL'ing the update. Does anyone know, even though the islands are available for veiwing, if mining or hunting is currently available there? Have they populated the land with mobs yet?

Grim~

any one seen the "A mansion for the owner, overlooking the marina and the bazaar" and haw to get ther

any one seen the "A mansion for the owner, overlooking the marina and the bazaar" and haw to get ther

I think it is the appartement on the top of Medusa´s Head, you can see the windows from the outside,
I dont know if you can go inside it right now though.

Still DL'ing the update. Does anyone know, even though the islands are available for veiwing, if mining or hunting is currently available there? Have they populated the land with mobs yet?

Grim~
Yes and yes, there are mobs and it's possible to mine there, droped a few bombs my self, found some Kanerium :yay: and Gold :( Isn't it strange that Lyst is worth more then gold? ... But I'm going of topic here. :topic:

oh nice let me pet that Calypsocod Sta*splatter*

awesome VU very beautiful landsscapes and places, nice fishspawns, no rent, cool missions

Well done!

What Parlog said - amazing scenery on Medusa islands (especially from high above :cool:)!!

Back