Entropia Universe 11.5.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Planet Discovered in Entropia Universe

Today we proudly present the new planet Next Island. This tropical paradise has exotic vegetation to explore and many new creatures to hunt.

Visit the planet website at http://www.nextisland.com/.

Interplanetary Transportation

To travel between and within planetary systems find a teleporter and select desired destination. Make sure to pack the items you want to bring in your carried Inventory.

Improvements and Fixed Issues

Mining

• It is not possible to mine within cities - added warning to inform about that.
  • Fixed issue with extracting large resources in drill-tower when the resource is split on multiple stacks
Miscellaneous

• Fixed faulty creature animations.
  • Solved Gold Card issues (issues when logging on and when ordering a Gold Card).
  • It is now possible to extract several 20k stacks from the PED Card in one extractiion.
  • Adjusted avatar swimming depth.
  • Reduced memory consumption in the client application.
Vehicles

• Corrected displayed speed in VTOL.
  • The vehicle condition shown in the vehicle's texture is based on its SI, not the vehicle's deterioration.
Visual and UI

• Fixed issue with incorrectly placed target text.
  • Fixed faulty tooltips in the Context menu.
  • Using Auto-Use Tool is indicated in the HUD.
  • Drag and drop from blueprint book to construction UI functions again.
  • The Event UI will not close immediately after the event has finished.
  • Modifying only the priority of an Ad Screen message is now free-of-charge.
Planet-Specific Releases

Integrated new content into Entropia Universe. See the planets' respective website for more information:

More...

Looking forward to visit Next Island :yay:

Its good after over a year of waiting next island is real :yay:

Also nice for shop owners all rent has been removed. people been asking for it for ages. guess ma figured they weren't making much income on rent anyways. good luck to all

kosmos

Step by step Entropia Planet Calypso is becoming a Universe with various Planets and Continents.
I love to explore new landscapes.

Gratz for the expansion.

Ak.

Medusa’s Head: It is possible to get to the Medusa’s Head islands (not to be confused with Fort Medusa) by going by boat south-west from Port Atlantis, or swim there if you are brave enough.

That sounds cool. :cool:

Interesting to see the impact of Next Island now and before the sales of Medusa ...

seems as rent is set to zero now but not sure if this is only valid for Medusa.

I guess apartments are finally worth having, as there is no more rent on it.

Looks like we going to have to get to medusa island manually, since it seems we will not get a TP there automatically.

Welcome to the Universe, Next Island! :) From one planet to another, we wish you the best of luck!

wait, so now MA is going to return ALL the rent paid for apartments and shops over the past years? thats a lot of cash

Looks like we going to have to get to medusa island manually, since it seems we will not get a TP there automatically.

When TP chips and even more vehicles were not existing,
we were anyway exploring everywhere,
so swim a bit will not be boring...

If we can go there by our own means, this showes there is not travel fee which is a good thing.

"going by boat south-west from Port Atlantis, or swim there if you are brave enough."

wait, so now MA is going to return ALL the rent paid for apartments and shops over the past years? thats a lot of cash

I think it means that if you have paid rent in advance you will get it back.
But you will not get back the rent that was paid in the past.

If you have paid rent in advance, please file a support case for reimbursement.

No, only what players have paid in advance for the periods after the Content Release:

No more rent: Rent for all shops, apartments and banks have been set to zero. If you have paid rent in advance, please file a support case for reimbursement. Our ambition is to compensate all claims in conjunction with the first release of 2011, which is planned for January-February. Claims made after this release will be invalid.

Edit: Razormat beat me to it ;)

No, only what players have paid in advance for the periods after the Content Release:

No more rent: Rent for all shops, apartments and banks have been set to zero. If you have paid rent in advance, please file a support case for reimbursement. Our ambition is to compensate all claims in conjunction with the first release of 2011, which is planned for January-February. Claims made after this release will be invalid.

Edit: Razormat beat me to it ;)

ah ok, read it wrong then :hammer:

Welcome to the Universe, Next Island! :) From one planet to another, we wish you the best of luck!

how can you welcome us to something that arent online yet :scratch2:

oh well ... welcome to VU 3050 :laugh:

• The vehicle condition shown in the vehicle's texture is based on its SI, not the vehicle's deterioration.

I like this one

Still no Fix for the bug which causes Mining NRF, so I still won't be mining anywhere.

You've had the evidence for at least 9 weeks now MA, so please fix it, or at least promise compensation.

Oooo Nice next island gonna definetelly explore that and mine a lot weeeeee:yay:
And new TPs to ad whilst exploring. :tongue2:

Yes this is very exciting..

Besides removing the rent from shops and apartments is a really good move, Since housing in Entropia is almost non existant right now because its to costy compared to what you get. and many shops are either unsold or closed because of needing a certain amounts of sales each month just to recoup the rent cost. if you have very thin sales. auction might turn out to be cheaper to use.

So good moves from mindark!.

Now just to improve housing. Make more houses, make apartments in cities you can enter from the street. and not ones in big towers with teleports to each floor that never gets visited.

and lets have more furniture and decorations ;)

Yes this is very exciting..

Besides removing the rent from shops and apartments is a really good move, Since housing in Entropia is almost non existant right now because its to costy compared to what you get. and many shops are either unsold or closed because of needing a certain amounts of sales each month just to recoup the rent cost. if you have very thin sales. auction might turn out to be cheaper to use.

So good moves from mindark!.

Now just to improve housing. Make more houses, make apartments in cities you can enter from the street. and not ones in big towers with teleports to each floor that never gets visited.

and lets have more furniture and decorations ;)

yeah remake the appartments into a "city" with small houses/appartments at street lvl and give us more shops.

and furniture and decorations in loots .... no need for em all to be craftet

yeah remake the appartments into a "city" with small houses/appartments at street lvl and give us more shops.

and furniture and decorations in loots .... no need for em all to be craftet

I think the only furniture ive heard to still drop in loots is a vase. things before that was a fancy fabriche egg from a spider and grey armchairs.

this will make things fun. I cant wait to see the rent free shops in action.s

Last edited:
taming ?

fee to tp to next island ?

Why isn't any of the two questions being addressed in the update?

Angel

Vu 11.5.1

A new Island (that looks like a small continent), and a new REAL Planet...
Doesn't it deserve a VU 12.0 ?

vu_11.5.1.jpg

I'm impressed.

Back