Entropia Universe 11.5.1 Release Notes

yeah remake the appartments into a "city" with small houses/appartments at street lvl and give us more shops.

and furniture and decorations in loots .... no need for em all to be craftet

No no no. This would be completely wrong. Make the new PA have apartments in the nice tall buildings instead. And included furniture would be dumb. It is many many many times better if it is bought, as this means crafters doing clicks which means more markup for hunters and miners. Like in the real world

But having a small apartment building of say 4-8 apartments at every TP would be good. Though ... the FPC seems to like towns too much, instead of looking at each tp as a potential new place where people will congregate and trade.

yeah remake the appartments into a "city" with small houses/appartments at street lvl and give us more shops.

and furniture and decorations in loots .... no need for em all to be craftet

would be also great to have appt buildings in cities like twin or PA if not ... lag you know. Anyway great idea +rep

plenty of empty room in thoes towers, they could add in a bunch of studio type apartments and i think they could rebuild the mob museum, the cdf office, and maybe actually open the dance club that was in the old pa building that was always behind a locked door.

btw, what happened to the xfire building?

• It is now possible to extract several 20k stacks from the PED Card in one extractiion.
woooooooooooot

wait, what? :laugh:

i need some 100k ped hof to try that one :D

but seriously, interesting update
i actually like the no fee :)
hey, i may get into my apt again after, uh, 2 years? :p
using kinetic attack chips to dust it off :D

• The vehicle condition shown in the vehicle's texture is based on its SI, not the vehicle's deterioration.
I have mixed feelings about this myself.

I liked the look of my Beat up old Valkyie, it looked like it had been through hell - which it had. It is weird now seeing it all shiny and new again.

On the other hand, the low-tt vehicles which I bought cheap for testing and casual use look nice. Such a deal.

Overall, I wish they'd left this alone, but whatever, not really a big deal.

:beerchug:

Miles

Lol, sounds so small and meaningless but this is absolutly amazing. :yay:

yeah i agree with that... auto use tool is amazing but nvm about the rest of the content... no discoveries at ALL?
Hello?

yeah i agree with that... auto use tool is amazing but nvm about the rest of the content... no discoveries at ALL?
Hello?

lotsofdiscoveries.jpg

Lots of discovery spam, probably about 50 items so far and still no sign of it stopping. :)

so were still getting messages from other planets then :rolleyes:

WOuld be nice if even the file existed on the server :p my CL says the server is pooped no file found crap PE. ANybody the direct link to the newest update so i can manually download it?​

I think the only furniture ive heard to still drop in loots is a vase. things before that was a fancy fabriche egg from a spider and grey armchairs.
Don't forget the infamous kitchen table.

How boring can a trailer for a new planet be ? :eyecrazy:

Fatal test start included. A rocktropia but with tiki islands and skeletons.

Rocktropia is an epic fail to me already. Sad but true. (The Motorhead thing was a nice bonus though)

I still bet on Cyrene, whenever it will go online.

Good night.

An unmentioned bug fix is that the appearance of a vehicle now updates with each use of the repair tool. In the past the only the first use changed the appearance, and re-spawning was necessary to see the correct appearance after that.

Nice.

:beerchug:

Miles

Back