PE wiki grrrr

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
I use this Site a lot and i have seen lately that someone, or a couple of persons try to manipulate the informations to gather advantage arguments for sales.

I doubt for example that dagger of doom and dagger of desapear have a dmg/pec ratio above 4 I remember when they was first looted and the negative reactions as they had a sucky dmg/pec ratio. Ma almost never change stats from weapons and i doubt the first testers was that wrong.
And thats only one example, when i browse on the lists i see a lot of items with incorrect stats regarding the economy. But my problem is i only know this arnt the exact stats but dont know the true stats good enough to correct it.

How can we prevent this , what can we do ? When this manipulations continue you cant thrust this site anymore and it become useless :(

Fiona Simmons said:
I use this Site a lot and i have seen lately that someone, or a couple of persons try to manipulate the informations to gather advantage arguments for sales.

I doubt for example that dagger of doom and dagger of desapear have a dmg/pec ratio above 4 I remember when they was first looted and the negative reactions as they had a sucky dmg/pec ratio. Ma almost never change stats from weapons and i doubt the first testers was that wrong.
And thats only one example, when i browse on the lists i see a lot of items with incorrect stats regarding the economy. But my problem is i only know this arnt the exact stats but dont know the true stats good enough to correct it.

How can we prevent this , what can we do ? When this manipulations continue you cant thrust this site anymore and it become useless :(

Dagger of doom `n comp have dam/pec over 4 as I recall even from older charts

well about the daggers your wrong theyre both over 4.xx they are infact quite good the problem is theyre slow

less tha 40 dam/sec is just to bad

oh and just because u think theyre wrong stats it dosnt mean they are and anyone can fix any wrongs

Well i guess i could have got the wrong info, but i checked up atleast one of these daggers before and they had bad economy.. owell the daggers isnt the important part i guess.. yes wiki has lots of errors,

yes anyone can correct them but if you are looking there is probably because you dont know the stats so obviously you cant correct them ;)

You can select a single item, and then select the history tab. Then you can see all the changes that are made on a certain item. So if an item has a changed stat, you should always ask yourself if this is correct. When the changes that are made seem false, and there is no valid source available, you are always entitled to restore the old value. Just put in the comments why you restored it. And it would be nice to consult other sources (such as EF) to find out the truth ;)

GL ;)

Last edited:
Back