Appartment / Shop items cant pick up

SuNi

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Sue SuNi Nighthawk
Have any others same problem ? I dont think its only me or my husband - we have 2 diffrent PC with diffrent hardware.

Armor Parts, special Shins and Gloves and many other diffrent things we can NOT pick up in our Appartments. Same Problem in the Shops arround Calypso.
I know - its dynamic - but all days i`m feeling me little bit more fooled :/

1 step forward and 3 back. :mad:

I had a small problem earlier today but I waited a few minutes and was able to pick the item up then.

nope, no chance - but all are on displays on the wall.
I stand minimum 5 Minutes in the front, zoom in first person - nothing. I cant mark it.

I hope really, they fix it quicker as the small wooden bookcase - they have after VU10 and xxx-support case the same size as the thin wooden bookcase :/

can you pull out the health bar on the items in question or is the pivot point that you have to hit to get the healthbar stuck inside of the wall? If it's stuck, send support ticket and ask them to move the item in question to your storage... Some walls sometimes sink the pivot points in to the wall too far - very old issue that keeps recurring in some locations I think.

Yeah shops are unfortunately still bugged. Check this out.

This shopkeeper one is a new one that surfaced with the latest VU though... Could cripple some businesses if they don't fix it quick smart.

SFE has four shopkeepers, and we can't interact with any of them.

@ Mastermesh, nope , its not the "old" bug - these one we know long time. That Items sink in other, not have the correct texture / size are bugs they are really old and not fixed. Also that Items on Boards says, pick first this or that.........
This Items , from them i now speak , have NO healtbar ! If u will see i know a Shop in PA ,that have the same Problem , outside in Window with Armor and inside with the "metal-Face-mask", sry, dont know atm the correct Name of this. It is in PA Floor 2 Shop 4L

Yes, we send another a case BUT............its not only our Problem , MANY People have everytime MUCH idiotical bugs, that make it impossible to setting the Appartments / Shops.

In one Update we becomes 1 problem solved - 3 updates later we have it another one, maby in a light modified Version.
And - its not a sovled problem, when he put it back in Storage - when People many Items have, you need hours to re-design all.

Only in one Appartment we have the Problems by Thunderbird, Boar, Tiger, Martial or Pixie Parts on the Boards.

Last edited:
yep... checked my booth and got the same problem. affects some estates, but not others... when are they going to fix this blasted virtual world of ours?

I sent in support tickets. Here's some screenies from booth... Apparently map is showing wrong home locations too... the map pic was taken right in front of my shop at Omegaton. The Little H showing home location is way over by Neas. My guess is when they put in Medusa, that shifted coordinates for all Home locators on map over by the size of Medusa?
bug4.jpg

bug1.jpg

Here's the error message I see...

bug2.jpg

Last edited:
Back