Buying: In Game Bank

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
interested in speaking to owners of in game banks, not limited to the one unclaimed property in atlas haven, that may be interested in selling their banking investment at this time.

skip

Last edited:
Reactions: das
*** bump ***

received some contact with one in game bank owner. also seeking conversation with the other ones.

pms out to bank owners.

Have you asked FPC if you can rename the bank should you be successful ?

Could Neverdie bank become Boobie Bank / Skippie Bank ? :cool:

Boobie Bank i like the sounda that :~)

hmm any idea what a price for that might be?

Have you asked FPC if you can rename the bank should you be successful ?

Could Neverdie bank become Boobie Bank ? :cool:

:D i would definately be a regular visitor to a Boobie Bank :D

Good luck with the purchase mate

Last edited:
boobie bank bump

Yay for Boobie bank!

this could use a bump

I do hope you get one and that you'll do a better job of it than the others. Alone the fact that you're only offered 90% for most stuff makes me wanna puke.

Well, good luck.

let's bump this also.

Yeah I want to be able to say my account is with the Bank of Boobie

Bank license was supposed to be time limited when banks were released. Was that changed? I would hate to see you lose a ton of peds on a property that will be soon out of the game.

They were only time limited for exclusivity. Bank licences will remain but ma could put more licences in game after exclusivity period

Forget about bank, with your Tier6 MM you can easily rob any of the banks and dont need to buy em :laugh:

BUMP :yay:

I luv Boobies! :yay: But wat is the upside to this venture? Besides a depreciated bank value? It was skyhigh to start with, insanely high.

bank owners don't read forums bump

Link to solid source for this? ie contract?

From MA press release:
http://www.mindark.com/press/press-releases/documents/Entropia_Universe_Auction_Worlds_First_VirtualBankingLicenses.pdf said:
These two-year exclusive licenses will be available through the
public auction within Entropia Universe and will be open for bids from beginning mid
January 2007.

Hard work finding this, had to type 'bank license entropia' into google and click on the 1st mindark/entropia link :D

soft tight round... bank bump!

Boobie Bank FTW!

Good luck on the Bank , Skippie :)

Back