***WoF 2011 Judge Thread***

Current hunt schedule for WoF Team Sweden (Originally posted here):

saturday 7/5 17:00 Benelux-Sweden
Sunday 15/5 12:15 Sweden-Benelux "Golden Global".
Sunday 15/5 13:00 Sweden-Amethera

Sunday 22/5 09:00 Australia-Sweden

The above times is in MA time. Local Swedish time is +2 hours.

So, the exciting conclusions to Stage 4 are all happening This Weekend...

As far as I can tell, these are the agreed times slots so far...

Sat 21st May

1700 BeN vs AME

2100 USA vs WAL

Sun 22nd May

0900 AUS vs SWE

1300 FIN vs DACH / ENG vs FRA

So, still waiting on confirmation of Slots for Italy vs Canada. Please let we Judges know your intentions asap...
However, I've looked at the scoresheet, and I feel certain that neither Wales nor USA would mind terribly much if Italy and Canada both decided that they'd done enough in Rounds 1 and 2, and felt like having the weekend off instead... Really, not a problem. I'll square it with Hurri and the other Judges. You guys put your feet up. :thumbup:

That means posting your Agreed time in the Judges Thread, please x

Last edited:
Chopper you have England v France in the wrong slot, its 1300 as ifuri posted above.

That means all four teams from our group are hunting at the same time, could be interesting :)

Chopper you have England v France in the wrong slot, its 1300 as ifuri posted above.

Error corrected :thumbup:

You can, if you wish, imagine that I was just making sure you were all paying attention, nothing to do with a night of friends and heavy drinking Whatsoever ;)

That means all four teams from our group are hunting at the same time, could be interesting :)

Indeed it does, should be a Very interesting, nail-biting and Decisive 3 hours :handgun:

I'm afraid this weekend is getting really swamped for me at work. I will be there to compete in the USA match, but do not believe I am going to have any additional time for judging....sorry. Will show up for one of the busier slots if I can scrape together a few free hours, but it seems unlikely atm. Good luck.

-Mack

I'm afraid this weekend is getting really swamped for me at work. I will be there to compete in the USA match, but do not believe I am going to have any additional time for judging....sorry. Will show up for one of the busier slots if I can scrape together a few free hours, but it seems unlikely atm. Good luck.

-Mack

You will be sorely missed, Mack. Your input to the WoF has become invaluable...

Hurri and I will certainly be around for all the timeslots, tho I fight for Wales during the sat at 9pm slot... I feel certain a few others will be around to fill in. We should be ok, fingers crossed...

Note to all Judges : It definitlee wouldn't hurt to show up for any match you're available to possibly judge or assist...

This weekend is a toughie for me. My little brother has gotten himself in some trouble so I'll be spending a lot of time trying to fix his shite! I'll be able to do Saturday 2100 I think.. and I'll be hunting for England at 1300 on Sunday so count me out for that one.

Hmmm ... that dosn't sound good judgewise

I can judge at Saturday 1700 and Sunday 0900. But Sunday 1300 I have to fight for DACH.
Could become a tricky part at Sun 1300 ;-)

Thx Alwyn and Jami...

Just turn up and do whatever you can, it's all good.

Alwyn I hope your brother's ok :thumbup:

I should be available to judge on all hunts on saturday, and likely will be bale to do the 9:00 hunt sunday. 13:00 iffy as i would have been up for almost 24 hours by then but might be able to if really needed.

Sorry the delay but Italy is still waiting for a reply from Canada team

Sorry the delay but Italy is still waiting for a reply from Canada team

hehe, decided finally :)
Canada vs Italy on sunday, slot D

Just to be clear, by Slot D, do you mean the Sunday 09:00 MA time slot?

Just to be clear, by Slot D, do you mean the Sunday 09:00 MA time slot?

I'm gonna go ahead and asume that Is what he means... Slot D, 4th slot... Seems clear enough... We'll see...

So, the exciting conclusions to Stage 4 are all happening This Weekend...

And the times are all IN :

Sat 21st May

1700 BeN vs AME

2100 USA vs WAL

Sun 22nd May

0100 (Mercifully unclaimed)

0900 AUS vs SWE / CAN vs ITA

1300 FIN vs DACH / ENG vs FRA

See you all there, then :thumbup:

Ding Dong :handgun:

Hi judges, about Canada-Italy it's correct, sunday at 9.00 MA time
Thank you all for the great work as always

Amethera slot acknowledged ;) Sat21st 17:00 MA time !

Sadly, and with due apology, I'm not gonna be available to Judge AtAll for the Semi-Finals... Fortunately there are many capable Judges so I'm confident I won't be missed. Just thought I should let folk know...

Happily it's because I'm gonna be at Sunrise Festival in Shepton Mallet :) See you there if you're going...

I'll be the guy with the Jet-Washer hosing down hot and sweaty hippies :thumbup:

Sadly, and with due apology, I'm not gonna be available to Judge AtAll for the Semi-Finals... Fortunately there are many capable Judges so I'm confident I won't be missed. Just thought I should let folk know...

Happily it's because I'm gonna be at Sunrise Festival in Shepton Mallet :) See you there if you're going...

I'll be the guy with the Jet-Washer hosing down hot and sweaty hippies :thumbup:

Hmmm ... probably there is at least one who'll miss you ;)
Have fun at Sunrise Festival!

(Un)fortunately myself too cannot participate as judge since I will be out somewhere at the battlefield for Team DACH. I hope the judge team for Semi will be filled soon by other professional judges. I am afraid the Semi will become a blast ;-)

DACH vs USA have agreed to play 1700MA Saturday June 4th.

Best of luck to everyone!! Hope judges are plentiful for the multiple mobs. :)

DACH vs USA have agreed to play 1700MA Saturday June 4th.

Best of luck to everyone!! Hope judges are plentiful for the multiple mobs. :)

Thanks God and Team DACH I am no longer judge lol

See ya at the Battlefield!

Time as agreed with Team Italy: Saturday 4/6 13:00 MA time.

Current hunt schedule for WoF Team Sweden
Sunday 15/5 12:15 Sweden-Benelux "Golden Global".

Saturday 4/6 13:00 Sweden-Italy

Time as agreed with Team Italy: Saturday 4/6 13:00 MA time.

Current hunt schedule for WoF Team Sweden
Sunday 15/5 12:15 Sweden-Benelux "Golden Global". Special rules apply, see above. Time not confirmed yet.

Saturday 4/6 13:00 Sweden-Italy

I confirm that :)

Italy in semifinal for first time
:yay::yay::yay:

Reactions: aia
France and BeNeLux reached an agreement over the 1700MA time slot for the semifinales.

Cheers
Siam
Captain team BeNeLux

Just quickly wanted to say good luck to all teams and the judges supremo :) Sounds like I might have been useful this weekend but I am living on Arkadia now and am irl out of town for some of the weekend as well. Love you all Woffers :grouphug:

So looks like:

Sat - 13:00 - Sweden v. Italy

Sat - 17:00 - DACH v. USA, France v. Benelux

I will be updating the scoresheet today and will post a link when it is ready. I will be at the judges location for the 13:00 slot, but will be hunting for USA during the 17:00 slot. I will have my chat log running and hopefully have a version of the scoring app that can handle the unique mob situation this stage, so should have some scores and results files to compare against if needed for the 17:00 matches.

Any judges available for 17:00?

-Mack

So looks like:

Sat - 13:00 - Sweden v. Italy

Sat - 17:00 - DACH v. USA, France v. Benelux

I will be updating the scoresheet today and will post a link when it is ready. I will be at the judges location for the 13:00 slot, but will be hunting for USA during the 17:00 slot. I will have my chat log running and hopefully have a version of the scoring app that can handle the unique mob situation this stage, so should have some scores and results files to compare against if needed for the 17:00 matches.

Any judges available for 17:00?

-Mack

I can be there from about 16.45, so that's one. Reeeeeeeally don't wanna be doing that one by myself tho :p:dunce:

I will be there for both booked slots (thanks to all 6 teams for being so organised by the way).

See the rest of you there:)

Hurrikane

Updated scoresheet for the Semi-finals.

250 support cap
No winning loot bonus
100 sweep bonus
Listed all possible mobs (although the main team has to pick one or the other in each category...it's up to the judges to recognize and enter only valid ones :) ).

Semi-finals Scoresheet

-Mack

A few in my team plans to hunt on CND.

I haven't seen any globals from "space" (well i did a search throug my chat.log for "aurli") since 21/5, but I've gotten a new computer so it could have happened globals while I'm not ingame (or with ingame from the old computer).

Do globals from the Calypso "miniworlds" CND/CP show up?

Back