Why is this allowed?

Status
Oh he's innocent now? I guess all the evidence people have given in this thread alone is simply inadmissible, according to you.

Oh BTW a witch hunt is when you persecute without evidence or where you fabricate evidence just so you can persecute. I've not seen that being done here. I don't consider every comment here to be start quality, but some have got clear proof which is very hard for a rationalist like me to simply BRUSH OFF as a witch hunt.

Please point to the section of the EULA that has been broken?

My god.

Talk about people white knighting a cause that has no substance.

Oh wait, let me be pretentious and finish each individual post with a typed signature.

Aio.

My god.

Talk about people white knighting a cause that has no substance.

Oh wait, let me be pretentious and finish each individual post with a typed signature.

Aio.

My god.

Resorting to insulting the way people post, or like to end their posts,

How pretentious of me to sign my post with my name.

Andy.

Hey JJO.. Is that better?

Yep ;)

Your distorting my points to make your self sound intelligent,

If I wanted to sound intelligent I'd simply use my Erudite English and obfuscate people with big words - it works on most people, if they can't understand what i am saying, then i must be smart right? WRONG. I look at what you say and respond TO THAT, if you practise stenography with the meanings of your post, then I'll be frank and say I don't have the time to find the encoded message/meaning in the little you do say.

If you make a simplistically absurd comment in and expect me to fish some deeper meaning out of it which is not evident in the written words, then that is a failure of your communication skills, then you make me look intelligent by default, I don't even have to distort anything... which is kinda what is happening here. I'm not the only one to take you on, on your "incoherent" logic.

My point is simply that he, Like john connor said is buying the items for prizes, And having to use the resources they have as players to create events,

They have no system like FPC does to work normally as a planet partner.

They are not playing the game for their own fame or gain.

They are trying to get people involved.

Then say that, don't go off with what seems like a Retcon argument about how he's hunting cause he has nothing better to do and MA are to blame for this. Argue in a way which makes your point CLEAR, because if it is not, then sadly I have to go by what I read.

As for the Mobs... You told me earlier not to try and tell ND how to run his buisness... Now it would seem you have your opinions on the matter.

Ok i'll take the hit on that one and state that I did not make my point clear, it was a Sarcastic defence (this is what happens when I stoop to that level of posting replies). Since I advocate freedom of speech, I cannot actually tell you to not post your opinion, what I did was give you a sarcastic retort in which i (inadequately i admit) tried to show you that we can jump the defence turret just as easily for the same reasons, but if you can tell us all to clam it cause of our opinions, then the same goes for you, else accept freedom of speech and understand that we will keep raising the issues as it is part of the protest/argument.

So stop trying to pull me apart and argue with me, when your doing the same bloody thing to try and get one up on me.

That's childish.

I'm not actually arguing with you as much as WE, all of us, on both sides of the river, are arguing the issues with whomever raises them. I'm sorry if this offends you, but I don't give personal attention to any one person, If I reply to you directly, it simply means I saw something in your post which I felt was part of the debate we are having..... or rather protest :D

There is a distinct possibility that there is not enough popcorn in the universe to satisfy this thread.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Agreed! :)
I also believe there may not be enough alcohol to wait on MA's response.

<~~~~woohoo, my 1000th post!

My god.

Resorting to insulting the way people post, or like to end their posts,

How pretentious of me to sign my post with my name.

Andy.

I wouldn't call it resorting, I'd call it "adding to". There are plenty of other points that I've made which refer to the majority of your posts as pointless tripe and general dribble that you can check if you want, however it's painfully obvious that you just plow on and take no consideration into criticism levelled at you what so ever :)

Have a good day love!

AIO.

Please point to the section of the EULA that has been broken?

<----- face-palms himself.

Please do the following...

A) Read and UNDERSTAND the EULA
B) Go back to page 1 of this thread, read and UNDERSTAND - all the posts up to this page.

<----- face-palms himself.

Please do the following...

A) Read and UNDERSTAND the EULA
B) Go back to page 1 of this thread, read and UNDERSTAND - all the posts up to this page.

Erm I read all the posts and erm I know the EULA so I don't see what has been broken here?

As I said any breach of the EULA send a support case otherwise leave the matter alone.

Tell you what come to RT and I will pay your TP fee to experience what happens up here and what ND and staff do so you can see for yourself that all they are doing is helping players enjoy the game. Come anytime I am always stood at the City of Dreams and will happily give you the 80 ped return fee to at least see what it is you seem to think is wrong!

I have spent a lot of time on Rocktropia, and I have learnt a lot about how ND staff operate...

When condoning ND staff, remember ND studios cant just pull ped and prizes out of their ass in the same way FPC do, from what I know they do not have access to that system. All the funds for prizes, event sponsorship, and flea market funding comes straight from staff members ped cards.
Yes, they do play with an advantage over others, but the difference is that they do not play to make money in the same way many of us do. These players give out 100's of peds worth of prizes and event sponsorship every week from their own ped cards. Almost all prizes given out by ND studios staff were bought with ped.

You think Marco ran around buying the Angel/shadow armor parts FPC are giving away at Merry Mayhem? Of course he didn't. If ND Studios wanted to do the same chances are they would have to. That is the difference, and its a VERY big difference.

Haha dilly, look at those nubs stats on tracker, i know you well and i don't know your loots, but i know mines hehehe what advantage do they have? giggles

Merry xmas everyone and find peace in your heart, focus on skilling :)

Ok unless someone who has a basic understanding of circular arguments and logical fallacies has anything to say, in defence of the ND side of the river, I'm gonna be quiet for a while. As much as I love a debate, talking to people who say the same shit they said 3 posts back after i PAINSTAKINGLY explained them their error, is starting to wear thin in my patience.

JJO :p

Tell you what come to RT and I will pay your TP fee to experience what happens up here and what ND and staff do so you can see for yourself that all they are doing is helping players enjoy the game. Come anytime I am always stood at the City of Dreams and will happily give you the 80 ped return fee to at least see what it is you seem to think is wrong!

Ummm...maybe I can take that offer?

Ok unless someone who has a basic understanding of circular arguments and logical fallacies has anything to say, in defence of the ND side of the river, I'm gonna be quiet for a while. As much as I love a debate, talking to people who say the same shit they said 3 posts back after i PAINSTAKINGLY explained them their error, is starting to wear thin in my patience.

lol ok lets see if this works.

1/ ND created RT
2/ ND pays his staff to create the planet and all content
3/ ND funded flea markets and events to encourage new players to participate
4/ ND got a few globals
5/ ND is now $$$$ richer from all the profit he is making?

sorry fill in the gaps?

JJO,

Please don't be pedantic,
Ok, so I went off on one.
But all I seen was attacks on these people for no good reason,
Thats how I honestly seen this thread.

Perhapse some posts were and those spoke louder than the others.
And before anyone says Im not back tracking,
And Im not offended/pissed off in the way you would think I am,

Im not slamming my head off my monitor in a fit of rage.

I just want people to understand that I think there is a whole lot more to this,

I don't think rules have been intentionally broken,
I don't think flaming is the key here so apologies,

I just think like myself in this thread, alot of us have serriously jumped the gun,

To me it seems that the "Calypsians" have become Entropia police...

Anyway, With that said, Im outta here.

Too late for big words and arguments,

And Aio... Dude.. please... just... uergh

Andy.

Enough is enough.

Reading the through my umpteenth set of personal disputes leads me to a simple solution.

Whatever concerns folks believe are legitimate have already been posted in this thread at least three times each already. When some communication comes from MA (via support cases, etc.) or the involved planet partners, then perhaps we can revisit this whole mess. Until then, everyone can decide for themselves which planets they are willing to colonize.

No, I'm not sweeping this under the rug, but I have ZERO intention of having to moderate yet 50 more arguments during the holiday weekend, not to mention Mayhem and New Years.

:locked:

Status
Back