Why is this allowed?

Status

Last edited:
It is actually called "Compartimentalised". The way they do it at S4 Groom Lake. You work on one piece of technology, but you dont know its purpose or what its used for in the entire finished product. Interesting point tho. Have you been inside the MA offices and is it compartimentalised whereupon Skam is not allowed into certain off-limits areas? Lots of hush-hush secrets and all that? O I can believe it if its true that some have "Ultra" clearance to go everywhere and others have lower lvl clearance wherupon the patchroom/servers and support dept. is off limits. It might never be proven that "Dynamix" is a guy behind a lootdistribution desktop, and only for 1K upwards. Everything lower might just be random.

I wonder if that would work if Jon would impliment this modus at His studio. I doubt he has that kinda insight, vision or class to even begin to realize this.

I haven't a clue how it is now with FPC but I highly doubt Hanne for example only, has access to all areas, esp in the MA areas. I would think they are totally separate from MA areas though and I would think it would be the same with the MA area itself and separated. I haven't a clue what ND's requirements are for his company although in the video it didn't seem like there was much separation. To be clear again, it's what I think might be going on now, I do not know how it is now although I knew how it was. I do vaguely remember something being posted in some thread when FPC was created about this separation though. Yes, I was fortunate enough to visit the MA offices. I was impressed with the security and separation. As a guest, I wasn't able to or allowed to even see the employees monitors even if I'd tried to. Mostly, the meeting room only with test server, kinda sorta showed (pointed out to us) that there was separate areas but in no way allowed into them. It was pointed out because of the type of LARGE badge we were given to wear preventing us from entering into any of the other areas. Large I'm sure so the employees could quickly identify someone as a visitor and prevent anyone from wandering around. Was it perfect? From my standpoint, yes but I didn't work there either but at least there was an honest attempt at that separation.

LOL ok heres the vid again for the sake of this discussion and ofc the guy in the vid called Joe is in fact Force. Enjoy:

You know this only one look inside ND, and I admit those two guys look completely unprofessional, immature and under-qualified. But again that is from just ONE look inside ND. And if we learned anything from Michael Moore
, it's that documentaries always show the worst of what's being documented.

They still have to pay for their ammo just like everyone else. Not like they can just create 10kped worth of ammo in their inventory.

Not "really", they pay at the TT right, but Rockstars has sponsored players whom get expanses compensated.

someone is still paying

Not "really", they pay at the TT right, but Rockstars has sponsored players whom get expanses compensated.

Someone is still paying for it. Neverdie can not create peds out of nowhere, so if he is paying there expences then that is taken out of his profits.

They still have to pay for their ammo just like everyone else. Not like they can just create 10kped worth of ammo in their inventory.
With enough insider info - it might be possible. Where'd the peds come from for ammo the offical FPC avatars used when they do thinks like clean out the robot infestation as was done a year or two ago in the last robot invasion before the Harbinger thing?

I Remember being at Zychion when some of that sort of stuff happened, watching the action from up on the second story bridge along with lots of others. The Colonol was just standing up there with us shooting down from the bridge. It had to be done because the mobs had taken over the TP and no one could get out of there without a tp chip... and heaven help us, people were actually getting free dodge skills by jumping from the bridge to their deaths, oh no.

so it was a good thing and all of that, but where's the peds coming from to allow that? Do other planet partners have that sort of thing going on too?

Last edited:
I wonder if that would work if Jon would impliment this modus at His studio. I doubt he has that kinda insight, vision or class to even begin to realize this kinda proffesional secrecy and compatimentalization.

It is my understanding that by its very nature a gfx studio in LA is "compartmentalized" when the actual platform developers are in Sweden.

Maybe I'm confused about something here.

narfi

Last edited:
Just fun

With enough insider info - it might be possible. Where'd the peds come from for ammo the offical FPC avatars used when they do thinks like clean out the robot infestation as was done a year or two ago in the last robot invasion before the Harbinger thing?

I Remember being at Zychion when some of that sort of stuff happened, watching the action from up on the second story bridge along with lots of others. It had to be done because the mobs had taken over the TP and no one could get out of there without a tp chip... and heaven help us, people were actually getting free dodge skills by jumping from the bridge to their deaths, oh no.

so it was a good thing and all of that, but where's the peds coming from to allow that? Do other planet partners have that sort of thing going on too?

You know that was probably just for fun, since FPC could have just deleted the spawn. I'm sure that they probably where compensated, either on their paycheck or in game. Or another scenario, since they can not withdraw money from the game, sell or trade their special issue guns, maybe those guns don't even use ammo.
You comparing restricted avatars to regular avatars with this example. Does anyone really know how a restricted avatar works?

I just like to add that Carlito neg repped me twice today (didn't even know that was possible tbh)... Not that I care too much for my reputation but just wanted to let you guys know ... that CHILD is on a mission :)

Angel

Last edited:
I know John.

Obviously not good enough to know there's no "h" in his name.

But i have noticed this, intersting how MA NEVER EVER fu... up loot in player favor.

Other than the time when imp 2870s dropped from Snables?

If one person could kindly PROVE beyond a doubt that this discovery was made PURELY due to this "inside information" you all speak of I would appreciate it.

The fact that even the suggestion of it is there is bad enough. And it's not the first time this was raised as a concern either (see some of the earlier posts in this thread). Unless the issue itself is addressed, this will keep on coming back to haunt MA/ND.

Nope NOT if Joe can walk peops through the studio from off the street without propper security supervision and absolutelly NOT when Michael allows those peops to sit right next to him in full view of his monitor, bragging about weapons stats, not yet implimented. Compartimentalized yes, partly yes, but gfx/ studio ND is indeed a planet developer that includes the dynamix, codes etc. A lot of trust is involved, but peops from Sweden are not there to keep tabs on everything in detail.:wise:

very alarming that any skirt of the street can walk into neverdie studios and get a sneak peek into the weapons they are developing.

Yes it is true. And for years that Has been no secret at all still is NOT. The same David Force Majuere Gabriel who was Married to Pink Pussycat Panther or Joe and Trienje.

Here is Elvis2000 in action enjoy:

Wow. I'm a bit out of the loop. Pink used to be a society mate. Remember some chats where she said her husband had ties to Neverdie, but I didn't realize it was that close of a tie.

I just like to add that Carlito neg repped me twice today (didn't even know that was possible tbh)... Not that I care too much for my reputation but just wanted to let you guys know ... that CHILD is on a mission :)

Yea In Love With, i would suggest we keep it out of the public threads. Just reported him for using excessive language in his retaliate -reps. You should do the same (and the dozen others folks he seems to molest) and let the mods deal with it.

very alarming that any skirt of the street can walk into neverdie studios and get a sneak peek into the weapons they are developing.

Any skirts out there wanna volunteer to go get me some info? j/k :laugh:

Last edited:
how could that possible help them

So someone off the streets see's the prototype of a new wep being developed. How on earth would that give them an advantage. So they know before it's going to be released that it exists. Since MA still has final decision on the wep it could be completly different when released, not released at all. So they can go around saying, "I saw them making the NEVEDIE AL, it has sick stats. I have no idea when or where it will be released, or what it's stats will be when MA gets through with it."

Last edited:
So someone off the streets see's the prototype of a new wep being developed. How on earth would that give them an advantage. So they know before it's going to be released that it exists. Since MA still has final decision on the wep it could be completly different when released, not released at all. So they can go around saying, "I saw them making the NEVEDIE AL, it has sick stats. I have no idea when or where it will be released, or what it's stats will be when MA gets through with it."

i don't know.. i haven't seen what the skirts have seen.. maybe its time to send a lovely lady in undercover with a hidden cam? - ; P

Last edited:
Since mosy people on this thread seem to have issues why not just send a ticket to MA to ask what Planet Partner employed avatars are allowed and not allowed to do rather that keep created these threads every week or so?

Seems a simple solution.

My 2 pec is as long as these magic avatars :) can not create peds to ruin the game and there play is paid by themselves/ND I have no issue?

Nope NOT if Joe can walk peops through the studio from off the street without propper security supervision and absolutelly NOT when Michael allows those peops to sit right next to him in full view of his monitor, bragging about weapons stats, not yet implimented. Compartimentalized yes, partly yes, but gfx/ studio ND is indeed a planet developer that includes the dynamix, codes etc. A lot of trust is involved, but peops from Sweden are not there to keep tabs on everything in detail.:wise:

im thinking that little scene was just for the documentary. showing a rockstar free for all lifestyle. why would a girl just off the street be all "wow omg, cool stats"? Same with showing was it Michael sleeping in the office? sure that might happen a lot, but that particular time was an act for the camera maybe?

anyway the insider information stuffs, well of course they know things since the have completely devoted themselves to the game. They are creating these things, however while they may know things like item availability date, stats, what mobs will drop, where the mob spawns, they still would have to cycle peds and play the game like anyone else.

other things like duplicate avatars and special not widely advertised events that loot some the new things, well maybe the should look at things like that

but at heart i think they are gamers and love this game, just maybe need to step back at see how some their actions are perceived by the community

i don't know.. i haven't seen what the skirts have seen.. maybe its time to send a lovely lady in undercover with a hidden cam? - ; P

I don't know what the hell ND is talking about, them bringing in women, I find it very hard to believe..... *shiver*.

im thinking that little scene was just for the documentary. showing a rockstar free for all lifestyle. why would a girl just off the street be all "wow omg, cool stats"? Same with showing was it Michael sleeping in the office? sure that might happen a lot, but that particular time was an act for the camera maybe?

anyway the insider information stuffs, well of course they know things since the have completely devoted themselves to the game. They are creating these things, however while they may know things like item availability date, stats, what mobs will drop, where the mob spawns, they still would have to cycle peds and play the game like anyone else.

other things like duplicate avatars and special not widely advertised events that loot some the new things, well maybe the should look at things like that

but at heart i think they are gamers and love this game, just maybe need to step back at see how some their actions are perceived by the community

i think you're missing the point..

if Neverdie sent me a PM and said.. i think you would be best off to hunt this new mob on my LA today when the patch comes out... you might loot something very interesting.

thats in sense the information these guys have access to... they would know what mob to hunt at the release of a VU for a very good chance to loot a new weapon (or item) they themselves developed.. that doesn't throw up any red flags for you??? seriously?

yes but...

yes but...

it seems the new items for NI are being released in stages.
is it a crime to know this? You don't have to receive a pm from ND to notice this...

If you are a ND supporter, you could very well be hunting more on NI then on calypso,
en when you loot something then, it's a crime?

yes but...

it seems the new items for NI are being released in stages.
is it a crime to know this? You don't have to receive a pm from ND to notice this...

If you are a ND supporter, you could very well be hunting more on NI then on calypso,
en when you loot something then, it's a crime?

nah.. you miss the point.. the crime is knowing its better to hunt Elvis Dragons then Lemmy Dragons.. because you stuffed the mob with the item it might loot.

still

nah.. you miss the point.. the crime is knowing its better to hunt Elvis Dragons then Lemmy Dragons.. because you stuffed the mob with the item it might loot.

They still have to pay to kill the creature over and over again until they get the loot. For example, I know that Atrox Providers drop LR32(L)'s. How much you wanna bet that I could spend the whole day hunting them and still not get one?

Status
Back