a plee to future and current LA/Planet owners

so what you are saying is that by using all caps they get your attention every time .

Well... using caps lock is sort of like this:

UglyMan-713657.jpg

I'm sure that got your attention, and you might even think it is funny...

However, repeated spam of it might get a little tiring after awhile.

I don't visit people who shout at me. The end.

Who cares. If it bothers you that much, turn you global messaging chat off.

Make sure you're CAPS LOCK key isn't active when creating your custom LA message or to planet owners when creating new items or creatures

OR AM I ALONE IN FINDING THIS INCREDIBLE ANNOYING?

I understand what you mean (and agree with you - the same goes for Avatar names), but the thing is... It Works!
Sure, a lot of people won't like it, but the purpose is to spam the Land name and this is the best way to do it.

btw, coming soon to your global chat channel... this:

'FORMICACIDA NEST FTW !!! - Entropia Universe/Planet Calypso/Amethera - OLA21 NE Wolverine Hope - Coords 38384/47216 and let me know if I forgot something'

no kidding, they better put some rules to stop me from doing that.

EDIT: Forgot that their rule of '25K PED cost for naming the LA' will be enough to stop me

killed a creature (Allophyl Dominant) with a value of 74 PED at Sarahs Allophyl Farm (OLA26 - 27593, 40319 - N of Omegaton West Habitat)

... I don't think I really have to comment on this

How about a limit on the name length MA? I really don't need my whold chat window spammed away from a single global / hof.

And for the guy above who said turn off globals... some people like to see them, some people have them on for tracker, and no one can filter HOFs. So I think some naming rules are definately in order.

I REALLY HOPE THAT NEVERDIE READS THIS

Maybe his caps lock button was just broken on the day he made his avatar :/

Back