Help: Anyone Waiting for a withdrawal? 12th/11/2010

snails

Old
Society
N.B.K Elite
Dale Da-Prince Young
Anyone else still waiting for a withdrawal? If so when did you initiate the withdrawal?....

Initiated my withdrawal on the 12th of november.........its my first withdrawal...not a large amount.
Never realised it took this long to withdraw.......but makng me wait till after christmas ...thats over 50 days....is that fair? 30th business day i think is the 23rd or 24th....what do you think my chances are of having it in my bank before christmas..... I would have thought they might speed it up before christmas....

Come on MA please do me a favour, i need to eat and buy christmas presents and stuff...oh and deposit again, which i wont be doing untill i recieve payment. mainly because i'm skint.

Anyone else had experiance with payments over christmas?

much love

My withdraw was initialized on the 29th of OCTOBER and it still isn't here, and the support case i submitted hasn't been replied to in 8 days.

This is my second withdraw, and i want my fucking money.

What!!! that is totally unacceptable, there is no excuse for making anyone wait that long for their money. I do not believe that MA ever has a busy period when it comes to withdrawals..simply becuase i doubt they have that many to handle..or these threads woul be larger....If they made me wait that long i would think about never depositing again....

I'm going to send a support case to ask how long its going to be, and reffer to your case( MA say they handle requests in order? in that case they still have a lot of people before me to handle..therefore won't be done any where near the "within" 30 business days)
This is upsetting....

Hi again,

Thankyou for your patience. I have checked with the Financial department and have been told that there currently is a very high workload. They hope to complete your transfer next week.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards,

Myriam | Planet Calypso Support

that was like 10 min ago so i guess this thread and your support case helped :) ty.... still another week they say .... so withdraws now only take 2 months to get to us...

Sorry mate, i hadnt actually sent it yet, was about to but doorbell went.
Well thats marvelous...so i'm not going to get my money till after christmas....amazing..thanks ma....how busy could you really be......i know its not really MA fault but my christmas is ruined :(

sucks :(

Ive sent a support case. I don't beleive a word when they say, heavy work load. If you are still waiting that means due to the christmas break i may not get mine till mid January? after initiating it on the 12th of November? NOT GOOD ENOUGH...i should not have to wait MORE than the "30 busniess" days.

Considering its christmas and they know they are going to be busy they should alerady be aware they are going to be busy and employ more staff....all paymnts should be early due to the bank holidays about to happen.

hmm let's see, waiting now from FREAKING october 1st... & still pending.
Hint to MA, as soon as the withdrawl get's committed, you can do the next one for me :yay:

Can I ask why you started a new thread when there is an identical one right here on the first page?
Having a whole bunch of "who else is waiting" threads is just stupid.

And now I see that you have posted the same info in that post and straight after posted a new identical thread.
-rep

Well thanks very much for viewing my other posts then, why did i start a new thread when there was already another one? well thats obvious isnt it? I'm not going to keep an old thread going forever right? if i start a new one i get people to view new information, sounds rahter simple to me.....why would you reply to an old thread in the hope of someone reading it? sounds like a wate of your time to me

Well thanks very much for viewing my other posts then, why did i start a new thread when there was already another one? well thats obvious isnt it? I'm not going to keep an old thread going forever right? if i start a new one i get people to view new information, sounds rahter simple to me.....why would you reply to an old thread in the hope of someone reading it? sounds like a wate of your time to me

The other thread is not redundant since it still gets posts...not only from me but several. ergo, starting this thread was unneccesary.

Back