Info: How to purchase CFD's in game!

Status

Nihilist

Elite
Society
Cult of the Skull
Dave Nihilist Quantison
To purchase CFD's in game you may visit Deer Mall Floor 2 #7.

In the shop you will find various stack's of Nova Fragments. for each (1) Nova Fragment purchased you will receive 1k of CFD here on Planet Calypso Forum.

Currently Available in these amounts:
5 Nova Fragments = 5,000 CFD
25 Nova Fragments = 25,000 CFD
50 Nova Fragments = 50,000 CFD
100 Nova Fragments = 100,000 CFD
200 Nova Fragments = 200,000 CFD

The Current Exchange rate in use is 1PED per ~357.14CFD this is subject to change and I will accept other offers anytime.

I will make every attempt to search your avatar name and match it up with the correct profile here on PCF but you can speed up processing by sending a PM to me informing me that you have made a Nova purchase and wish to acquire your CFD promptly.

Since I've had a few PM's for CFD... i'll bring this up again. - ; )

What's a CFD?

HUGE NECRO!

lol.

CFD was sort of a "currency" for the forum to "buy" titles, bigger inbox etc.

It's not been in use since some changes were made many years ago :p

HUGE NECRO!

lol.

CFD was sort of a "currency" for the forum to "buy" titles, bigger inbox etc.

It's not been in use since some changes were made many years ago :p

Something that he could have found out for himself if he'd taken the trouble of looking at the CFD forum section instead of necro posting.

Something that he could have found out for himself if he'd taken the trouble of looking at the CFD forum section instead of necro posting.

Uh.. I believe some rules sections still show u can buy that stuff... Think t oulan forum which started as copy paste of this had same notice unless that's been updated

https://goo.gl/V031gO

Please do not bump old threads.

Forum Rules said:
3.5 - Necroposting
Pointlessly bumping of dormant, inactive threads causes confusion for other members and visitors who may not notice the original thread post date. A thread is considered inactive if there have been no replies in the last four (4) months. Posting in an inactive thread is strongly discouraged, unless there is a very good reason for reactivating the thread. If you feel an issue or topic from an inactive thread deserves renewed discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum or subforum.

:locked:

Status
Back