Event: Nea’s Jackpot, Saturday 1 January 21:00 – Win 2000 PED!

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Entropian Events and Qetesh present
NEA’S JACKPOT

Saturday 1 January, 21:00 to 22:30

Join us for an Ambulimax hunting event at Nea’s Place. The hunter who gets the Highest Single Loot will receive a 2000 PED prize.

There are no other prizes, it’s all or nothing!

Tickets cost 100 PED.

The event takes place on OLA-16 at Nea’s Place.

ola-16_map.jpg

The mobs here are Ambulimax Young-Old.

To take part, register using the button in the Event List or at the land marker (29640, 35870) any time before the event begins. The land marker is just a short run from Nea’s Place TP.

Ambulimax at Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Ambulimax

Ambulimax Bestiary page: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?76808-Ambulimax

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!​

I would recommand this best event ever! why?! well it sort of funny.. last time i was there and there was abt 30ppl last event. one person was global twice or more i am not sure if that right person. so i doubt i will not win this loot. so i keeping hunting somehow i hit best global put me in top first place near the end of time expired. lol. it will give ppl quite a shock too. otherwise it more fun to doing event hunting.

I recommand any1 no matter noobs or skills hunter or ubers they may get it lucky unbeknown who will lucky to get that 2k ped in first place. i will not join it. doing it once awhile is good enough for me!

This is a good chance for someone to win back some of the PEDs they blew on losing Mayhem :D

Nurse your New Year hangover with us at Nea's :D

See you on the other side. 2011 :)
I was the first to take the step.. after Oleg ;)

See you all there and a Happy New Year to you all.

/Vitus

See you on the other side. 2011 :)
I was the first to take the step.. after Oleg ;)

See you all there and a Happy New Year to you all.

/Vitus

See you there Vitus, Happy New Year to you too :)

This is tonight!

3 hours until the event!

Just over one hour until we begin, register your place now!

Thanks for a nice event
I will be back if the event goes again, even if i didnt find the biggest this time.

Gratz to the winner. :yay:

Thanks for a nice event
I will be back if the event goes again, even if i didnt find the biggest this time.

Gratz to the winner. :yay:

We'll be back next month :)

Grats to Kaitlynn on the win and thanks to everyone for taking part!

Back