PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

The estate bug is NOT FIXED YET...

just took these screen prints tonight. Look at the number of items in the shop and the max item count...

I guess I was singled out to have my items removed because I posted about the bug on the forums... since others are still using this bug, and the bug seems to be related to my booth not working, I figured it's time I post some pics of what I see when I look around in game... Please note, when I was doing this sort of stuff I was sent an email from FPC asking me to remove my items in like 24 hours or else risk a temp lock of account!

pa mall floor 2 #10 L (pic with name of avatar that owns the shop removed from this thread per pm request):

(image removed with the avatar name associated with the above estate per pm request)

The actual wording of the email was
    Dear participant,
    It has come to our attention that you have used a currently known bug which allows you to place unlimited items in your estate. Using a bug to gain advantage in Entropia Universe is against the EULA. Please move your items so that you no longer exceed the stated limit. If you have not done so before 2010-12-17 10:00 UTC we will move your items for you, and you may receive a warning or a temporary lock to your account.

Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support
    I have taken action and the problem with one of my two estates is fixed - but the other is not fixed, and as the screenies show, the problem is obviously not limited to my estates. I can't even put anything in the second estate yet. i get the message that others can pick up items if I put it in the booth... so much for all avatars being treated equally...

posting this here in the forum instead of just sending in the support ticket since posting here seems to maybe get the issue addressed quicker then just sending in support tickets...

might add more later.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-27-2010 at 19:07.

Sir Valentin
    Society
    Experia
    Images
    Its only because FPC wants to gain money you are getting to place 20 more items for 2000 peds. lol lol lol
    they are stupied would be better to pay dubble rent and get so we can put in 2:ce so much items then i think ppl would start to do that but pay 2000 peds for 20 more items......

I can only say to MA/FPC keep dreaming.

To buy a new apartment and pay rent for 10 years is cheaper and then you can store 140 items and not only 20 items.

And look here on what date MA wrote (before 2010-12-17 10:00 UTC) they are fast when they think they lose money but wath about when we lose money on theres bugs. lol lol lol
    Last edited by valentin; 12-22-2010 at 00:57.

One of the many reasons I've always admired you.Your willingness to put VERY hard work into this Universe. Words from a player in this game.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    booth is still not fixed... dropping items in the estate gives me a message that other participants can pick up the items. Ihave not checked the mall today, but I'm guessing the problem there and elsewhere is not fixed either.

Last time the booth stopped working like this was when vu 10 came last September. I believe it took them around a quarter of a year to fix it (September - December, 2009 if I remember the timeline correctly). I am hoping these problems get fixed quicker then that this go round, but it does not look promising since the problem has already gone on a couple of weeks.

I think the problem this time started somewhere around the time when rent became free in estates in game, or the vu before then since that vu was implemented 12/8/2010 and this was going for at least that long http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pa...1438/index.xml.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-22-2010 at 14:56.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ... and the booths still are broken. I assume the other issues appear to still be here too but have not had time to check yet today... Happy Holidays.

Gee, what a great idea: make a thread and rat out your fellow shop owners. Happy Holidays indeed!

-rep

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Foma Kalun
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop_ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gee, what a great idea: make a thread and rat out your fellow shop owners. Happy Holidays indeed!

-rep
    U seem to be missing the point m8, this bug also prevents some shopkeepers from operating properly(or at all) while inside the bugged shops/booths. My booth in control room2 on FF has been broken for well over 2 weeks now, none of the 3 shopkeepers i have up there are working, neither can i pick them(or anything else) up or drop down. So this bug is not all that fun
    Live Large, Uber Huge!
    Did u know that F.O.M.A - Fortuna has had more mining Globs/Hofs/Ubers/ATH's than the rest of Entropia Universe combined?
    Will u be next?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Foma Kalun
    Society
    CCCP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post

I think the problem this time started somewhere around the time when rent became free in estates in game, or the vu before then since that vu was implemented 12/8/2010 and this was going for at least that long http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pa...1438/index.xml.
    it started before that, right at the same time first batch of shops in Deer mall were sold on auction
    Live Large, Uber Huge!
    Did u know that F.O.M.A - Fortuna has had more mining Globs/Hofs/Ubers/ATH's than the rest of Entropia Universe combined?
    Will u be next?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Langsuyar Salazar
    Society
    TuSaLuSa
    Images
    If I can't exploit the bug no one else can...

(And I have peds invested in a bugged store which had a 3 item limit)
    With the size of the mob tending to ∞, the size of the loot tends to Zero!

--CENSORSHIP CAUSES BLINDNESS--

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pesok View Post
    it started before that, right at the same time first batch of shops in Deer mall were sold on auction
    Darn concrete worms. Guess since they can't be living in the deer any more they had to find homes elsewhere.

Hope they fix this before the Medusa final bid time is here since part one of this 2 or more part bug (part 1 involved 65k max limit in some estates) actually affected all estates, including those in Medusa. Would really suck to pay that much for a huge estate like Medusa only to find that every shop on it might potentially be bugged.

Bidders beware.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-23-2010 at 18:28.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    Blog Entries
    Images
    and the problem still is there today...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast