The estate bug is NOT FIXED YET...

Yes my shop at Foma works but not the 1 in TIC......

Yep, my shop is screwed up again for several days now. Oddly, the booth works though, and so do the apartments.

I hadn't bumped this thread since I had another thread on it. My best guess is it's a bug tied to the planet partner developer tools since screwups like this happened right when or in one week before Medusa Head was made live, and now has happened when Arkadia went live, and happened earlier when vu 10 was implemented... I REALLY HOPE they fix this and don't let it keep happening each and every blasted time a planet partner adds content.

I can't help but think that with the space update that should happen on 6/21/2011 will the few shops that are working again be messed up all over again?

As a matter of fact the estate bug has gotten worse.

As of the last patch I lost complete functionality of display spaces in Nymphtown Castle.

Display Area item count now reads as 0.

yep, estates are acting way different now. My shop is still screwed up, but I did notice a HUGE change in the apartments. Apartments now have 'display areas', well sort of. Max there is not right, but what is in hallways previously is now showing in display slot in terminal.

Last edited:
i still have many problem in my shop ...
Some item did disapear after droping them...
Some item i can not drop at some place , i move other side of shop and i can drop it.
Some item i can not set price , it tell me i dont own my own shop...
I think there is still some other bug but well...

and thanks FPC/SDS for the great shop competition that costed me thousand of ped in uploading user content...

This issue is still a big problem, I cant help but wonder why it hasn't been fixed yet.

yep, the problem is still here. Apartments themselves don't seem to be affected too much (but they did change the way display areas work up there in apartments I think)... The shops in the apartment building basements are affected though.

I sent in yet another support ticket yesterday since they seem to have forgotten that this problem is still here....

i still have many problem in my shop ...
Some item did disapear after droping them...
Some item i can not drop at some place , i move other side of shop and i can drop it.
Some item i can not set price , it tell me i dont own my own shop...
I think there is still some other bug but well...

and thanks FPC/SDS for the great shop competition that costed me thousand of ped in uploading user content...

oh wow that sounds bad :(
still so many open..

shelves dont have upper shelf (seems fixed for me)
items that get unreachable after dropping (seems fixed for me)
signs can not operate (still there)
shop appears completely empty (havent seen for a while)

coloring of many furniture did not work at all or not work properly (seems fixed)

baaaah pls dont remind us on the worst competition ever :mad:

shhh.... I think the estate bug may be fixed now with this latest vu. Don't mention it too loudly before it gets jinxed again. ;)

dont read all , hope is not double:

dont forgott the wrong sizes by the Wooden Bookcase, Bookcase, small wooden Bookcase....

Back