Music on FOMA

Maska

Grammar Police
Society
Supremacy Reign
Mario Maska Macique
Hey,

Last Saturday I had a massive hangover day, nevertheless i decided to try my luck on the asteroid. Run turned out to be pretty bad, but I wasn't too dissapointed, because the music up there now was awesome! So awesome i could just stand there and listen to the music.

One of the songs was Buffalo Springfield's "For what it's worth" - one of my favourites.

Personally - an unmeasurable improvement from the CND time.

Foma - would it be possible to send me the playlist of what was playing there on saturday?

Cheers,
Maska

sounds good! please dont stop the music!

what's the url to the stream? Should be in that music playing thingy that looks like the one down in the bank at PA if it's still up there?

Last edited:
Glad u liked it, i am currently working on an idea to have different music genres every few days with the possibility of players choosing the music. I am sorry i dont have the list of what was played on Saturday since i wasn't near the system at that time.

Glad u liked it, i am currently working on an idea to have different music genres every few days with the possibility of players choosing the music. I am sorry i dont have the list of what was played on Saturday since i wasn't near the system at that time.

Wow, actually taking care of your investment :) very nice :)

just an update - new music server for FF is coming soon(since i am new to this i had to try few different ways that didnt work as well but finally i think i found the one that will). Stay tuned!

Thumbs up for all of the old school music, especially the Motown... Detroit represent!
Although personally I could live without the Neil Diamond and the ABBA :tongue2:

... but what's up with the random talk shows?

currently the new 3-channel radio station is in development for FF(if all goes right - should be up bu the end of this month or beginning of next. It will have rotating music schedules and also working on forum where players will be able to request music genres, and to suggest other improvements/features. Stay tuned!

currently the new 3-channel radio station is in development for FF(if all goes right - should be up bu the end of this month or beginning of next. It will have rotating music schedules and also working on forum where players will be able to request music genres, and to suggest other improvements/features. Stay tuned!

Looking forward to it! :thumbup:

Back