Zychion Battle Series

Larkin

Marauder
Society
Brainstormers
Larkin Snipes Smith
zychion_citadel_battle_series_2_resized.jpg

Introduction

It's time to prove your skills in an epic series of PVP battle royales! Show the world your talent in a massive free for all at Zychion Citadel!

Time and Date: Every Sunday at 20:00 MA time.
Ticket Price: 10 PED

** To clarify: 10 PED is the ticket price. Every week there will be a new event. To be entered in the Zychion Battle Series all you need to do is buy a ticket to enter the event in game. Everything will be tracked and recorded by Simon and I for monthly prizes.**

Rules

PVP Rules
Length: 30 minutes
Winner: Most kills in time limit
No armour
No healing
No vehicles

Leaderboard Rules
Every month a new Battle Series starts. Points are awarded each week which indicate a player's position on the leaderboard. The points system is as follows:

First Place: 10 points
Second Place: 9 points
Third Place: 8 points
Fourth Place: 7 points
Fifth Place: 6 points
Sixth Place: 5 points
Seventh Place: 4 points
Eighth Place: 3 points
Ninth Place: 2 points
Tenth Place: 1 point

Prizes

Weekly Prizes
First Place: Ammo/Deterioration
(as reference, for the second event the total for first place was 701.62 PED!)

Second Place: 50 PED

Third Place: 30 PED

Monthly/All Time Leaderboard Prizes
First Place: Every month the top monthly leader on the leaderboard will win 20% of all profit from the month.

Second Place: Every month the second place participant on the leaderboard will win a 20 PED beauty treatment from Chellie's Beautique!

As well, the top three winners will have their pictures displayed in this thread, forever immortalizing their victories.

An all time leaderboard will keep track of all the participants with the highest total scores (which doesn't reset at the end of the month).

As well, an all time society leaderboard will keep track of the top Zychion Battle Series societies (which doesn't reset at the end of the month).

Leaderboards

Check out the leaderboards on this thread here.

Sponsors

Chellie's Beautique specializes in hair styling, body and facial surgery! Check it out here: here!

banner.jpg

Universal Traders are a trading and investment organization. They specialize in the trading of ores, enmatter and other items in Entropia Universe. Check out their website here: http://universaltraders.net/

ut_banner_by_aktaer-d3adffl.png

Notes

BxRabbitx Gaming Productions will be live on location to film most of the Zychion Citadel Battle Royale Series action!

A special thank you goes out to Simon Simpe Szentes for the excellent support he's given in helping to create this event, as well as for the awesome leaderboard pictures he provided.

If anyone is looking to sponsor the Zychion Battle Series, please PM Simon or myself; we would be more than happy to discuss!

Last edited:
Month 1 Winners

month_1_winners_resized.jpg

Last edited:
New Update!

Based on popular demand, there is a new "Gentlemen's Rule" coming out for next week! We are banning all explosives from future events. If you fire an explosive weapon, here are the consequences:

1. You will be banned from any monthly prizes in every event run by L&S Productions in the future.
2. You will be negative repped by every participant present at the event.
3. You will called out at the event, on the forum, and possibly on Youtube depending on how bad the infraction is.

Just abide by our rules! We want to have a real pking battle, not some explosives/camping bullshit.

Thanks everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon and I have been working hard to make the Zychion Battle Series the premier Entropia PVP event series. We bring you 4 exciting announcements down below.

Introducing:

http://zychionbattleseries.se

We have launched our very own webpage, created by Simon Szentes! http://zychionbattleseries.se/ will bring you all the updates of everything happening with the Zychion Battle Series. Check it out today!

ZCBS Sponsorship Program
If you are looking to get your service more known in Entropia, we are offering advertisement space on our website as well as in our threads on PCF. Just send us a PM and we will be more than welcome to discuss your options.

ZCBS Referral Program
Do you want to join the Zychion Battle Series for free? Bring 5 friends to sign up for the series (and then have your friends and yourself notify Simon or I), and we will refund the price of your ticket!

Themed March Madness!
Starting in March, we will be doing a month of themed PVP events at Zychion Citadel for the Battle Series! Here is the schedule:

Week 1: Melee Only
Week 2: Mindforce Only
Week 3: Taking all suggestions! You tell us!
Week 4: Taking all suggestions! You tell us!

Thank you everyone for the support so far. We hope to continue the ZCBS for many months to come!

Last edited:
Reserved for future use...

Oh, this looks well thought out - good luck :sniper:

Oh, this looks well thought out - good luck :sniper:

Thank you very much! It's been about a month of planning and creating to design the event with Simon and revise everything to where we stand today.

Last edited:
Time and Date: Every Saturday at 17:00 MA time.

How does that time look for everyone? I tried to include as many people as I could with that time. Players from North America and most of Europe should be ok, however it may be harder for players from Asia and Australia to get on. I made the events take place on a Saturday so more people could join as well.

Any suggestions or comments for the time?

you might aswell name the leaderboard roadkills board of awesomeness

you might aswell name the leaderboard roadkills board of awesomeness

Oh yeah?

Well I hope you have the pk skills to back up your big talk :laugh:

Let's see you own that leaderboard :D

As well, an all time society leaderboard will keep track of the top Zychion Battle Series societies (which doesn't reset at the end of the month).

soc_board_resized_385000.jpg

We've added an all time society leaderboard. Show that your society has the best pking talent!

Nice! I can't wait to see some footage from Larkin and his usual commentaries. ;)

Best of luck with the event, and let's get it on!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Nice! I can't wait to see some footage from Larkin and his usual commentaries. ;)

Best of luck with the event, and let's get it on!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

:) Thank you! Every week we'll be running one!

Think? :lolup: I know! :wise: JK :beerchug:

Haha well we'll see! :wtg:

One issue was raised by GeorgeSkywalker. As of this moment, the extra points from killing sprees will have to be taken out until further notice (or until we figure something out to replace it). This is due to the fact that some people could cheat by obtaining 30 kills from buddies before the event, then dying once the event starts to get bonus points.

I thank him for bringing this to my attention.

Sounds fun :)

I would suggest avoiding using the Battle Royale tag as this has already been used in the past for a major event (which I hope will be repeated).

I would suggest avoiding using the Battle Royale tag as this has already been used in the past for a major event (which I hope will be repeated).

:)

Right. We're just calling it the Zychion Battle Series.

One issue was raised by GeorgeSkywalker. As of this moment, the extra points from killing sprees will have to be taken out until further notice (or until we figure something out to replace it). This is due to the fact that some people could cheat by obtaining 30 kills from buddies before the event, then dying once the event starts to get bonus points.

I thank him for bringing this to my attention.

Would it be possible to have an organiser shoot everyone dead just before the event starts, nullifying any previous kills they have got? Keep a note, and anyone competing that was not killed by the organiser before hand would not get any bonus spree points ?

And yeah Oleg - Dark Cat is working on BRII at the moment :)

i have been waiting for a chanse to get my revenge on jakster!

Would it be possible to have an organiser shoot everyone dead just before the event starts, nullifying any previous kills they have got? Keep a note, and anyone competing that was not killed by the organiser before hand would not get any bonus spree points ?

And yeah Oleg - Dark Cat is working on BRII at the moment :)

:OOOOOO sweeeet :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i must be quick to sign up when i see it on forum

Sounds fun. :D

Which weapons may be used ?

Regards,

Razormat

I think all weapons are allowed. But that wont be a problem for new players. since you cant wear armor or use healing :)

Exactly :) All weapons may be used. Since there isn't any healing, it allows a larger variety of players to participate and have a chance at winning!

i have been waiting for a chanse to get my revenge on jakster!

:OOOOOO sweeeet :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i must be quick to sign up when i see it on forum

Haha nice :) I can't wait to get some video of that :laugh:

Yes I thought of doing that. However I think it would get ridiculous if I had to shoot 30 people before the event to confirm. I'm still toying with that idea, but at this point I'm not sure.

Boxing day bump for the Battle Series!

Prove that your society/you are the best pker this side of the universe :wtg:

Nice event

Hey guys,

nice event, count me in.

However what is the point in a monthly leaderboard if
there is no monthly prize? I think u will get more ppl
comming back each week if there is a price for the
top 3 or 5 each month!

Anyways gl

Moose

Hey guys,

nice event, count me in.

However what is the point in a monthly leaderboard if
there is no monthly prize? I think u will get more ppl
comming back each week if there is a price for the
top 3 or 5 each month!

Anyways gl

Moose

You are absolutely right! We've been in discussion regarding a monthly prize for several days now. Once it's finalized it will be added in (I assume later today after I get home from work; it will be the first chance I get to just sit down and relax lol).

My apologizes for not getting it up on the thread sooner.

Back