Zychion Battle Series

Alright everyone, things should hopefully be updated tonight or tomorrow; I'm travelling back to school (and my desktop) later, where all the records are. Hold tight!

I'm back! Early start to the day; I should have time later tonight to get everything up to date! Stay tuned :)

Time and Date: Every Sunday at 20:00 MA time.

Alright boys and girls, we are trying out a new time this month to see if we can get some more people out!

This month is Themed March Madness! First week (March 6th) will be Melee Only, so get ready for some CQC!

EDIT: Things are still being updated from last month; hopefully I have some time tonight to do that. Thanks for being patient!

Hello everyone! The updates are almost complete; I'm hoping to have the last bit of information tonight to be able to complete the month of February.

Get ready for some brutal close quarters combat this weekend, with our melee only round starting!

Ok the points updates are finished!

Congrats to the winners of Month 2!

1 - Karl XII King Gollum
2 - Akon TrusT Konvicted
3 (TIE) - Skullseige Nate Longhorn
Michael Mike Masters
4 - Jak JaKst3r Fast
5 (TIE) - Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Entropias Most Wanted
6 - Simon Simpe Szentes
7 - Belzabu Belza Garcia
8 - Praug Praugster Redbear
9 (TIE) - Adam Nebu Jackyll
Geoffrey jojo Francais
10 - Amber Blastie Knightley

The leaderboards will be updated soon with all the latest points!

Ok the points updates are finished!

Congrats to the winners of Month 2!

1 - Karl XII King Gollum
2 - Akon TrusT Konvicted
3 (TIE) - Skullseige Nate Longhorn
Michael Mike Masters
4 - Jak JaKst3r Fast
5 (TIE) - Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
Entropias Most Wanted
6 - Simon Simpe Szentes
7 - Belzabu Belza Garcia
8 - Praug Praugster Redbear
9 (TIE) - Adam Nebu Jackyll
Geoffrey jojo Francais
10 - Amber Blastie Knightley

The leaderboards will be updated soon with all the latest points!

woot? the little scoreboard said 3place the final msg said 4th place and now you say 5th xD

woot? the little scoreboard said 3place the final msg said 4th place and now you say 5th xD

The scoreboard on the website on the left side is from the last week's event only. The one above is the monthly scoreboard :D

This is the monthly leaderboard mate ;D So the total score for all 4 weeks :p

Exactly, all 4 weeks in February :D

See you all this weekend :)

Get ready for this weekend!

There's a big melee brawl happening tomorrow everyone, get you tickets now! See you all there :)

There's a big melee brawl happening tomorrow everyone, get you tickets now! See you all there :)

8 pm tonite bump for a very fun event :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hey everyone. I have to apologize; during the event my power cut out and it just came back on right now. I missed 15 mins of the event :(

How did it go?

It is with great sadness that we are postponing the Zychion Battle Series for an uncertain amount of time due to lack of interest. It's been a good run; we've had a lot of fun hosting it every week for you all, and hope that you all enjoyed it.

We are looking for solutions to our financial struggles in running the ZBS, but are unsure of when/if it will return.

Thank you to all those who came out over the weeks to show their support.

- Larkin, Simon

PS. I'm still looking for Karl in game (as he was the winner of month 2). I'll hopefully see you on soon.

Was really looking forward to the melee battle but been busy. Sorry to see it go this way with the low interesst - MA needs to do something (something good) for the pk system in general, both for events and red zone pvp...

Larkin, we'll meet up next time I see ya - No hurry :)

Was really looking forward to the melee battle but been busy. Sorry to see it go this way with the low interesst - MA needs to do something (something good) for the pk system in general, both for events and red zone pvp...

Larkin, we'll meet up next time I see ya - No hurry :)

Ty for your support of the ZBS, we appreciate it :) I'll PM you next time I see you on.

there is some event to limit HP? for example for low level players?

ty

ty
this was an event for all hp but now it is finished for the time being!

ty

this was an event for all hp but now it is finished for the time being!

Ty for the quick reply man. Yes it was an event series for all health levels as there was no healing allowed.

Unfortunately with the decreasing numbers showing up to each event, we had to cancel the series before we lost even more money. Hopefully someday we can bring it back.

Back