Zychion Battle Series

since there's no armor and all weapons are allowed, this would probably be a perfect event for some melee stuff as all folks will revive in the same area basically.

thought i'd give ya all an oportunity to make a battle strategy... not that it will help when i kill you all

Last edited:
You are absolutely right! We've been in discussion regarding a monthly prize for several days now. Once it's finalized it will be added in (I assume later today after I get home from work; it will be the first chance I get to just sit down and relax lol).

My apologizes for not getting it up on the thread sooner.

I just got home from work! There's just a few things I need to attend to before I settle down. Then I will get right to adding a monthly prize! :yay:

since there's no armor and all weapons are allowed, this would probably be a perfect event for some melee stuff as all folks will revive in the same area basically.

Of course! I figure there will be a lot of different strategies which I'm looking forward to seeing!

thought i'd give ya all an oportunity to make a battle strategy... not that it will help when i kill you all
Pic/link dosent work johan :D
hmm does for me :( it's the Forums own pic link

Hmm Johan, I'm not seeing it as well. Is there a setting in the options which you have to turn "on" to share? :scratch2:

I just got home from work! There's just a few things I need to attend to before I settle down. Then I will get right to adding a monthly prize! :yay:

Of course! I figure there will be a lot of different strategies which I'm looking forward to seeing!

Hmm Johan, I'm not seeing it as well. Is there a setting in the options which you have to turn "on" to share? :scratch2:

should work now :D i hope

bump and +rep for a fantastic looking event :yay:

Monthly/All Time Leaderboard Prizes
Every month the top monthly leader on the leaderboard will win 20% of all profit from the month.

As well...

Update: A monthly prize has been added! 20% of all the profit from the month will go to the top person on the leaderboard!

Some people might be hesitant with this monthly prize (the lack of transparency). If references or proof of honesty and integrity are needed for some people, I will be able to provide them here or by PM.

bump and +rep for a fantastic looking event :yay:

Thanks man! I'm looking forward to it :wtg:

Ready for the 15th?

Hope everyone is getting excited!

Iam ready =) Aswell as some other guys ive been talking to :wtg:

Last edited:
The first event is up in Entropia!

Check it out on the Events page!! Woooohoooo! Register, arm and prepare yourself!

The first event is up in Entropia!

Check it out on the Events page!! Woooohoooo! Register, arm and prepare yourself!

how many tickets available?

how many tickets available?

A bit hopeful I know :laugh:; plenty of time to get a ticket. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out ;)

I think it would be insane if at some point in the distant future 100 people signed up (from a filming perspective.... it would be madness).
:wtg:

A bit hopeful I know :laugh:; plenty of time to get a ticket. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out ;)

I think it would be insane if at some point in the distant future 100 people signed up (from a filming perspective.... it would be madness).
:wtg:

98 left acctually :D Sign up quick while theres still some left :laugh:

Will the ROCKSTARS be making an appearance? Maybe to prove their "pking talent"?

Bump for this event!

13 days until the Battle Series kicks off!

Bump for coolest Pk event in town

It sounds like there is going to be some good competition for the Battle Series!

Show your skills; prove your talent!

Bump for the Battle Series!

Back