Zychion Battle Series

Bump for a massive free for all series!

i just made something up, then i translated it to see if it meant something. Got a fun translation :laugh:

Lol that's why it didn't work in the translator.

Battle Series Bump!

Good luck!

subscribed

Healing exploit?

I`ve been to such a pk event with no healing rule few years back. People had found a loophole to dodge this "no healing" rule by exiting event area and fapping to 100% health.

Has MA made any change there or would this still be an issue?

Last edited:
Good luck!

subscribed

:)

I`ve been to such a pk event with no healing rule few years back. People had found a loophole to dodge this "no healing" rule by exiting event area and fapping to 100% health.

Has MA made any change there or would this still be an issue?

Hmm good question. I'm not sure about this. I know that if I do catch anyone doing this exploit (if it still exists), they will forfeit all monthly prizes for life. I'm hoping everyone keeps it fair; but hopefully MA patched this issue already so no one will be tempted.

Sounds amazin', it's wonderful to see such innovation in our universe.
I do have one enquiry: Are spectators allowed?

It's sad that FPC dont come up with such an idea... but a player... .....

Good initiative ;) Good Luck ;)

Absolutly! Unfortunatly you need to buy a ticket to spectate though, or you will get transported away from the event area. :)

It's sad that FPC dont come up with such an idea... but a player... .....

Good initiative ;) Good Luck ;)

Thank you :)

Thanks for the kind words!

Absolutly! Unfortunatly you need to buy a ticket to spectate though, or you will get transported away from the event area. :)

As Simon said, the only problem with spectators is that if you don't have a ticket, you would be transported away from the event area.

If you are wanting to watch some of the highlights each week after it happens, then I would suggest going to my Youtube Channel. I'll be filming hopefully most of the events!

Razormat said:
Sounds fun.

Which weapons may be used ?

Regards,

Razormat
I think all weapons are allowed. But that wont be a problem for new players. since you cant wear armor or use healing :)

Hm....I dunno....Lesseee....

"New" player w/ 89 HP and armed with Opalo or even M1a vs. not total vet but "Older" player with 110 HP armed with say a Emik T10 or even H400?

For some reason I'd bet on Emik/H400 winning that battle everytime......

Then of course if "any" weapon can be used, there are plenty 1-hitter quitters that the "newer" player won't have access to, be able to use or even afford.

Not to even mention dodge/evade skill advantages.

Sounds far too one-sided for my 10 pedz.

Tippin'

Hm....I dunno....Lesseee....

"New" player w/ 89 HP and armed with Opalo or even M1a vs. not total vet but "Older" player with 110 HP armed with say a Emik T10 or even H400?

For some reason I'd bet on Emik/H400 winning that battle everytime......

Then of course if "any" weapon can be used, there are plenty 1-hitter quitters that the "newer" player won't have access to, be able to use or even afford.

Not to even mention dodge/evade skill advantages.

Sounds far too one-sided for my 10 pedz.

Tippin'

In the beginning of the event, sure. But as everyone dies they revive with minimum HP, and only way to heal up is by waiting.

Ive been in many similar events with no armor/healing. And no, HP is not a big problem. :) Hope to see you there!

In the beginning of the event, sure. But as everyone dies they revive with minimum HP, and only way to heal up is by waiting.

Ive been in many similar events with no armor/healing. And no, HP is not a big problem. :) Hope to see you there!

Still, an experienced players with a long range weapon. more aim/dmg/hit/etc... and evade/dodge will easily outmatch any and all newer players without, therefore no new players will stand a chance...That's all I'm saying.

Sounds like fun, don't get me wrong, but no way I'll donate into a contest I have zero chance of winning, much less being competitive.

Tippin'

Make one week mindforce only!

Still, an experienced players with a long range weapon. more aim/dmg/hit/etc... and evade/dodge will easily outmatch any and all newer players without, therefore no new players will stand a chance...That's all I'm saying.

Sounds like fun, don't get me wrong, but no way I'll donate into a contest I have zero chance of winning, much less being competitive.

Tippin'

wrong.

ive played these kinds of event before. ive got 95 hp and i have won a few against players with much better weapons :wtg:

and no matter if i win or loose it sure is loads of fun.

looking forward to it :cool:

wrong.

ive played these kinds of event before. ive got 95 hp and i have won a few against players with much better weapons :wtg:

and no matter if i win or loose it sure is loads of fun.

looking forward to it :cool:

Exactly! Thank you for sharing :)

Make one week mindforce only!

If the event is a success, we may start coming up with a few "themed" weeks later on!

Hm...Well in that case if I have a few pedz for ammo/entry I may join the fun then.

Tippin'

Hm...Well in that case if I have a few pedz for ammo/entry I may join the fun then.

Tippin'

I just like shooting better players who won't usually die in other circumstances :laugh:

Tippin'

dodge has nothing to do with pvp only your own hitabillity matters

and like many has pointed out it's your skills in pvp not your acctuall skills that matters

Back