Zychion Battle Series

:)

I just like shooting better players who won't usually die in other circumstances :laugh:

Which, for me, is damn near everyone else!
Hyuk!

Side note: I (for some reason) reread my posts and they seemed like they might've looked like I was kinda bashing to which was not my intention.
I was more thinking aloud and theorizing, to which I can still agree with myself (lol, that sounds kinda snobby :D ).
Anyway, I hope noone got the feeling that I was trash talking the event.

Tippin'

dodge has nothing to do with pvp only your own hitabillity matters

and like many has pointed out it's your skills in pvp not your acctuall skills that matters

Funny how dodge actually does matter

Yea, I figured it would too....But meh, I am teh n00b...As if that wasn't made clear already.
:p

Tippin'

Which, for me, is damn near everyone else!
Hyuk!

Side note: I (for some reason) reread my posts and they seemed like they might've looked like I was kinda bashing to which was not my intention.
I was more thinking aloud and theorizing, to which I can still agree with myself (lol, that sounds kinda snobby :D ).
Anyway, I hope noone got the feeling that I was trash talking the event.

Tippin'

Well you know at least one person you will beat in the event guaranteed! (me :laugh:)

No worries, I knew what you were meaning with your posts :)

Of course dodge does play a part in everything to do with ranged weapons. However there is more emphasis on actual PVP skills and less on in game skills (at least with this event series).

Start dusting off those weapons of yours, the ZCBS is getting close!

Soooooo close! I'm ready :wtg:

I can't wait to start filming! Hopefully I can get to a spot to film without being shot at... lol yeah right!

The first ZCBS youtube video will be up a few hours (at most) after the event on Saturday! :yay:

Tomorrow's the day! :yay::yay:

Less than 1 hour remaining!! :eyecrazy:

Thank you everyone for the awesome event!

Congrats to the winners. Out of the 19 that participated, here's the top 10 (and prizes) for this week's event!

1. Karl XII King Gollum - 484 PED (50 PED + ammo/deterioration), 10 points!
2. Johan Roadkill Deadmeat - 30 PED, 5 points!
3. Simon Simpe Szentes - 20 PED, 2 points!
4. Jak JaKst3r Fast
5. foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
6. Jura Ebo Eber
7. Bourriket
8. Entropia's Most Wanted
9. Sindre
10. ddsuper

(sorry I didn't catch everyone's full name)

The leaderboards will be updated soon! As well, stay tuned for coverage of this week's event! I will edit and post it tonight!

See you all next weekend at the same time!

This was insane :D Most fun ive had in Entropia for a long time!

Thanks all for comming and see you next week! :yay:

Monthly/All Time Leaderboard Prizes
Second Place: Every month the second place participant on the leaderboard will win a 20 PED beauty treatment from Chellie's Beautique!

A thank you to our second place monthly prize sponsor Chellie! Check out Chellie's Beautique here!

banner.jpg

Thank you to Chellie for sponsoring our new second place monthly prize! Check out Chellie's Beautique here!

This was insane :D Most fun ive had in Entropia for a long time!

Thanks all for comming and see you next week! :yay:

Man it was crazy!! Most fun I've had ever, and I wasn't even shooting! Just dying :laugh:

Here's the video from the first week of the ZCBS! Enjoy! Congrats to the winners and see you all next week!

The leaderboards will be updated very soon!

Most bad ass pk clip I've seen in EU :).

Back