Zychion Battle Series

Everything is now updated from the Week 1 event!

lol that video looks like an awesome amount of fun :D

im gunna register next week FOR SURE :yay:

Super video and event, was loads of fun :)

Monthly/All Time Leaderboard Prizes
Second Place: Every month the second place participant on the leaderboard will win a 20 PED beauty treatment
from Chellie's Beautique!

A thank you to our second place monthly prize sponsor Chellie! Check out Chellie's Beautique here!

banner.jpg

Thank you Larkin, for having me as sponsor for this great event!

Good luck to everyone participating!

:wtg:

6 days until round 2!

Getting ready for week 2? :wtg:

8 tickets sold already, people are gearing up and getting ready for another massive battle this weekend!

8 tickets sold already, people are gearing up and getting ready for another massive battle this weekend!

I'm allready geard up muhahah! nr1 spot will be mine

Friendly bump for a fun event...:D

Only less than three hours left to register for this great event!

:girl:

Less than 2 hours to this week's event! Join now :)

What a great event that turned out to be! I am in the process of updating everything.

Congrats to Johan for the win!

Everything is now updated! There is one more event in this month's series.

Starting next month, there will be some changes to the Zychion Citadel Battle Series! We have carefully watched this event series unfold, and are currently in discussions to make the ZCBS even better (using your comments and feedback).

Thanks everyone and stay tuned!

was awesome can't wait for the vid:yay:

Event Rule Updates - Starting In February

We have monitored the events closely. We have listened to all the comments and suggestions. Starting next month, we will update and reform the rules. We strive to bring you the best PVP events in Entropia and feel that these new updates will benefit everyone!

List of Changes

1. Points System

The points system will change as follows:

1st place: 10 points
2nd place: 9 points
3rd place: 8 points
4th place: 7 points
5th place: 6 points
6th place: 5 points
7th place: 4 points
8th place: 3 points
9th place: 2 points
10th place: 1 point

Reason: To allow for a tighter and more thrilling competition where every place counts.

2. Remove the "Disable SatNav" Rule

Reason: Prevent campers from hiding and shooting instead of rewarding them.

3. Prize System

The weekly prizes will be changed to:

1st place: Ammo/Deterioration
2nd place: 60 PED
3rd place: 40 PED

Reason: During the past two events, the first place winner has won 400+ and 700+ PED. By reorganizing the prizes, the second and third place winners will be awarded more PED, while the first place winner still gets a really nice amount.

Since these changes aren't being implemented until the next month, this month's winners won't be affected. The ATH and society leaderboards will be switched over to the new scoring format as soon as Feburary hits. The top 10 participants in both week 1 and week 2 have been recorded in order to make that switch easy and uncomplicated.

We hope you enjoy these new updates!

Last edited:
sounds all good to me ;D but you can't hide from me!

Back