Zychion Battle Series

:yay: Thanks Larkin for bearing with me and doing this with me! Had great fun so far :D

Thank you Simon for being an awesome partner :) It's been fantastic, and will continue to be :wtg:

Simon and I have been working hard to make the Zychion Battle Series the premier Entropia PVP event series. We bring you 4 exciting announcements down below.

Introducing:

http://zychionbattleseries.se

We have launched our very own webpage, created by Simon Szentes! http://zychionbattleseries.se/ will bring you all the updates of everything happening with the Zychion Battle Series. Check it out today!

ZCBS Sponsorship Program
If you are looking to get your service more known in Entropia, we are offering advertisement space on our website as well as in our threads on PCF. Just send us a PM and we will be more than welcome to discuss your options.

ZCBS Referral Program
Do you want to join the Zychion Battle Series for free? Bring 5 friends to sign up for the series (and then have your friends and yourself notify Simon or I), and we will refund the price of your ticket!

Themed March Madness!
Starting in March, we will be doing a month of themed PVP events at Zychion Citadel for the Battle Series! Here is the schedule:

Week 1: Melee Only
Week 2: Mindforce Only
Week 3: Taking all suggestions! You tell us!
Week 4: Taking all suggestions! You tell us!

Thank you everyone for the support so far. We hope to continue the ZCBS for many months to come!

Did you see our big announcements yesterday?

Yea I noticed that, melee is interesting not going to see anyone sniping then I guess...
Any other themes than the once you've posted might be hard to enforce though.

One thing that might add another dimension is to allow vehicles one week, if you do I'd suggest to not allow repairs though. Not sure if a max SI is any good though, hmm.

A suggestion, don't bump both of your threads all the time, only put relevant leader board/video stuff in the other thread, annoying to read the same thing twice all the time. Ooh and my full name is not on the site in the latest top ten list to the left ;) Get yourself a proper favicon and maybe consider embedding the relevant videos into the site, so you don't have to try and find the proper once from your youtube page...

Yea I noticed that, melee is interesting not going to see anyone sniping then I guess...

One thing that might add another dimension is to allow vehicles one week, if you do I'd suggest to not allow repairs though. Not sure if a max SI is any good though, hmm.

A suggestion, don't bump both of your threads all the time, only put relevant leader board/video stuff in the other thread, annoying to read the same thing twice all the time. Ooh and my full name is not on the site in the latest top ten list to the left ;) Get yourself a proper favicon and maybe consider embedding the relevant videos into the site, so you don't have to try and find the proper once from your youtube page...

Hmm that could be fun! We will look into the possibility of having vehicles in one event in March :)

Thank you for the comments and suggestions. I'll stop bumping the leaderboard thread all the time. As well, we are still updating/fixing a few things on the website (Simon does most of the work on it, I will talk with him about it). We are hoping to integrate all the videos into the video tab soon; also we are hoping to have a gallery section with some nice photos from the event.

Been trying to figure out other ideas but its hard, always ends in some restrictions on who can participate.
Anyway a comment about the vehicle idea and the mindforce...
If you allow vehicles it will allow ppl to leave the event area easy, that is not a problem right now. Not sure if ppl would benefit from it a lot as they will loose time but ooh well.
Mindforce: can you restrict teleportation/healing and will you?

and of course you have to do at least one week balls out!! fapping armour vehicles the lot, that will be a fun do 8)

Howdy :) Changed the favicon now. might take a while for it to update.

We are working on our own video/picture gallery :)

Oh, i will get ur full name there right now :D

Sponsorship

http://zychionbattleseries.se

We have launched our very own webpage, created by Simon Szentes! http://zychionbattleseries.se/ will bring you all the updates of everything happening with the Zychion Battle Series. Check it out today!

ZCBS Sponsorship Program
If you are looking to get your service more known in Entropia, we are offering advertisement space on our website as well as in our threads on PCF. Just send us a PM and we will be more than welcome to discuss your options.

Woohoo, my Beautique has the honour of being the first sponsor of ZCBS!

Thanks guys, for the neat advertisement space on your website.

:girl:

Last edited:
Howdy :) Changed the favicon now. might take a while for it to update.

We are working on our own video/picture gallery :)

Oh, i will get ur full name there right now :D

Awesome :cool:

Woohoo, my Beautique has the honour of being the first sponsor of ZCBS!

Thanks guys, for the neat advertisement space on your website.

:girl:

:wtg: No problem! Thank you for the sponsorship!

While on that note, we are still looking for more sponsors for the Battle Series! PM Simon or I for details and we can work something out!

Been trying to figure out other ideas but its hard, always ends in some restrictions on who can participate.
Anyway a comment about the vehicle idea and the mindforce...
If you allow vehicles it will allow ppl to leave the event area easy, that is not a problem right now. Not sure if ppl would benefit from it a lot as they will loose time but ooh well.
Mindforce: can you restrict teleportation/healing and will you?

Hmm I'm not sure of this. I know that you can prevent teleporting. I'm thinking that the no healing would cover mindforce healing, but no promises :laugh:

and of course you have to do at least one week balls out!! fapping armour vehicles the lot, that will be a fun do 8)

Haha yeah we will do one of those sometime. The only thing with this is that we need to make sure we break even with our event to continue running the series. If we can get enough people out to the "super pk with everything involved" event, then for sure! :cool:

So who's coming to start off February with a bang?

22:00 gaah thats late, will have me tight with the timing, got work tonite, but i will work sum out, i be there boyz watch out!

today Johan returns to the rightfull spot of place1!

1 hour and 15 minutes to go! Show you are the best, come shoot some people and win a nice ammo/deterioration first place prize, or some nice PED prizes for second and third place! Get your named immortalized on the Hall of Fame boards!

15 minutes people, see ya there! Be looking your best for me filming :cool:

Ty everyone for coming out! We are in the process of updating everything. See you all next week! :yay:

Due to RL being insane atm the Week 4 video is being put on hold until later this week. Apologizes, but nothing I can do unfortunately. I will edit it as soon as I can.

Suggestion for March Week 3rd: M2100 ONLY (LOL) :laugh: or any weapon that burns just 100 ammo

I'm indeed thinking of something... can MindArk make this game into Counter Strike??? :p

I'm indeed thinking of something... can MindArk make this game into Counter Strike??? :p

Probably not since they wouldn't profit from it I don't think...

Probably not since they wouldn't profit from it I don't think...

or like the game atlantica, they can make full hp of an avatar 10 times higher, with dmg done by weapon stays the same. that way, well, lots of ammo are consumed with exceptionally low return rate :eyecrazy:

Suggestion for March Week 3rd: M2100 ONLY (LOL) :laugh: or any weapon that burns just 100 ammo

This would be fun :laugh: The only thing is that I wouldn't be able to enforce those rules, and there are always those who like to cheat :(

I still haven't forgotten about the video! Tonight I'm going to get the event for Week 5 up! Later this week I'll have the video up.

Get ready for the next week of battle everyone! :yay:

Back