Zychion Battle Series

Want to advertise your service or Land Area on our thread and website?

Hey everyone,

want to advertise your service or Land Area on our thread and website? All sponsors get exposure through our event series! Your service or Land Area (etc.) will be posted on our ZBS thread as well as on our website!

If you are interested in working something out, contact Simon or I on the forum here, or in game :)

Hey everyone,

want to advertise your service or Land Area on our thread and website? All sponsors get exposure through our event series! Your service or Land Area (etc.) will be posted on our ZBS thread as well as on our website!

If you are interested in working something out, contact Simon or I on the forum here, or in game :)

:)

Getting ready this week everyone? I'm hoping to get the video for Week 4 done tomorrow night. We'll see how it goes! :wtg:

The video is done! I'm just rendering it now. Stay tuned! It will be up very soon :)

one question...
How to concert MA time to UTC?
in case the 22:00 MA time doesn't suit my bio clock :D

one question...
How to concert MA time to UTC?
in case the 22:00 MA time doesn't suit my bio clock :D

Easiest way is to scroll down and look at the bottom of this forum, there you will see the time you have chosen for the forum and also the MA time. Though MA(Calypso) time is equal to UTC. I always had problems with time zones then I found this site http://everytimezone.com/ it's the best way I found to compare different time zones quick!

Hope to see you in the battle!

Nice video again
Dubstep <3

Easiest way is to scroll down and look at the bottom of this forum, there you will see the time you have chosen for the forum and also the MA time. Though MA(Calypso) time is equal to UTC. I always had problems with time zones then I found this site http://everytimezone.com/ it's the best way I found to compare different time zones quick!

Hope to see you in the battle!

Thank you for the help in answering while I was sleeping :)

Nice video again
Dubstep <3

Ty! I <3 dubstep too :laugh:

Hey everyone,

^ Listen to this guy.

We're getting close to Week 5 of the Battle Series! Prepare yourselves, and bring your friends :cool:

Today's the day! Get your tickets everyone :)

Ty to those who came out this week! There will be a few changes for next week's event due to some issues that were raised by people today. Stay tuned!

READ THIS

Based on popular demand, there is a new "Gentlemen's Rule" coming out for next week! We are banning all explosives from future events. If you fire an explosive weapon, here are the consequences:

1. You will be banned from any monthly prizes in every event run by L&S Productions in the future.
2. You will be negative repped by every participant present at the event.
3. You will called out at the event, on the forum, and possibly on Youtube depending on how bad the infraction is.

Just abide by our rules! We want to have a real pking battle, not some explosives/camping bullshit.

Thanks everyone!

Our website is being updated now with the latest results! Check it out here: http://zychionbattleseries.se

Reactions: EMW
The event for next week is up! Simon will be running it as I am on spring break and won't be able to make it :cool:

Remember, no explosives for the upcoming weeks! Keep it fair everyone, fight with honour :)

i think, allow MF teleportation should resolve problem :)

Great rule! Could attend next week again and see how I do without the rocket fire :laugh:

i think, allow MF teleportation should resolve problem :)

Hmm very interesting! I will take a look at that and discuss with Simon for future weeks.

Great rule! Could attend next week again and see how I do without the rocket fire :laugh:

:) Awesome!

How do you mean exactly? tping out of event area?

Nah even if u leave the area in this event you still coudnt fap, i think he means if mf is allowed then u can heal with mf

Nah even if u leave the area in this event you still coudnt fap, i think he means if mf is allowed then u can heal with mf

ps im not saying hes right just that is what i think hes saying :)

ps im not saying hes right just that is what i think hes saying :)

cant be that since using MF teleportation is a unique option, MF healing is a different one aswell I think

Interesting. You can not heal even if you get outside event zone? how does that work?

Interesting. You can not heal even if you get outside event zone? how does that work?
No clue but it does, try it next week just jump into the tp :D

How do you mean exactly? tping out of event area?

this was actually what I was referring too...

this is wrong and that is a FACT! :laugh:
well the thing is I've done it in the past at least... not in this area and at that event you didn't have to tp out, everyone spawned few meters outside the event zone.

this was actually what I was referring too...

this is wrong and that is a FACT! :laugh:
well the thing is I've done it in the past at least... not in this area and at that event you didn't have to tp out, everyone spawned few meters outside the event zone.

Nah tried it and doesnt work

Back