Withdrawals taking over 40 days and no customer support.

Ty for posting when it was released jon. Your case was the most outstanding (and not in a good way) that I have seen. By posting that we all have a guideline to be able to expect our releases within reason. Something which MA should be doing for us.

Now I only need to expect to wait 2 more weeks for a release that should have been 2 weeks ago. On a side note my gf said she liked her homeade christmas card! =/

my withdraw was comited today also:)

anyway it been 42 work days, and this doesnt give a good image of MA.
At least suport could be more active and we would understand, but we ask and they keep saying 30 working days

Withdraw was requested 11-18-2010 here, still pending. Dunno how many business days it takes but pretty sure its close to 30 now...

they got on the ball and started getting them out it looks like.

I initiated 11/13/10
Commited 12/29/10

woke up this morning with it released. Support failed to do what they told me they could do in changing my amount of ped I could withdraw. So.. I guess im happy. but still not sure why they told me they could help me change my amount, then force through my withdraw before we can finish that arrangement! cute

Just did the math, today is the 31st business day and still pending, sent support case...

Just have to wait for medusa to sell and mm to be completed :)

dont worry i remember it took me 3 mounths to get my money from ma ;)

Withdraw was requested 11-18-2010 here, still pending. Dunno how many business days it takes but pretty sure its close to 30 now...

Wolverine Queen said:
Just did the math, today is the 31st business day and still pending, sent support case...

From 18 November to 30 December it's 29 business days
November 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30 (that's 8..)
December 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30 (and another 21 there ... and 8 + 21 = 29, not 31)

Note: December 24 is a public holiday in Sweden
So is December 31.

The 30th business day from your request date is thus January 3, 2011.

my withdrawel from 13-11-2010 was comitted today the 30-12-2010, 33 Business days.

32 businessdays since re-initiated & still waiting. :mad:
Guess NVD isn't the only one allowed to break rules :wtg:

I could sue MA.

They clearly state that the withdrawal will be commited within 30 business days.

All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

I have deposited my money to Mindark, and they are not paying it back in the time they promise to. Thats not exactly what I'd call legal tbh. Holding back MY money. It is my money, not theirs.

my mentor didnt teach me about this.. only how to deposit.. and when I have deposit money they are pure playmoney until I have them im my bank account.. not that it will ever happen cus I plan to stay till this universe fails and everyone leaves.. (modfaps should be extremley cheap by then)

:lolup: LMAO sorry for being a bit off topic but what will you do with a cheap modfap if the universe fails and everyone leaves?

I could sue MA.

They clearly state that the withdrawal will be commited within 30 business days.

I have deposited my money to Mindark, and they are not paying it back in the time they promise to. Thats not exactly what I'd call legal tbh. Holding back MY money. It is my money, not theirs.

Trouble with that is the bit AFTER what you highlighted. There's a disclaimer right there that lets them off the hook. Processing time might vary...

I know it sucks, but you'd get nowhere by filing suit.

Trouble with that is the bit AFTER what you highlighted. There's a disclaimer right there that lets them off the hook. Processing time might vary...

I know it sucks, but you'd get nowhere by filing suit.

Processing time might vary, but i get it the way that it might be from 10 days to 30, not from 10 to 100

Ok, someone has to say this... there are many threads about people whining about low loot when they loose a lot of money and they are absolutely polverised by some about bitching and moaning ...

yet... in this post people are actually bitching about not getting their withdrawal in time... shoudn't you count yourselves lucky to even have the peds to withdraw even though it's 15 days late?

.... oh the irony of things in this forum lol

here's some irony,
some ppl depo's +25k$ & after 4 years, they don't think MA's words & deeds are enough anymore to justify that amount of money ingame..
Beeing too late just makes it worse, just like the nvd OA101 run story from this week..
Something to think about ;)

Processing time might vary, but i get it the way that it might be from 10 days to 30, not from 10 to 100
I rather see it as 30-50 days... ;) Why have a disclaimer about something that is already covered?

forgot to add, & this pisses me off even more..
Support haven't replied to my question for 8 DAYS now.
They all in the German Castle partying for New Year or something??

forgot to add, & this pisses me off even more..
Support haven't replied to my question for 8 DAYS now.
They all in the German Castle partying for New Year or something??
Probably on vacation between the 23rd of dec and 4th of jan... ;)

here's some irony,
some ppl depo's +25k$ & after 4 years, they don't think MA's words & deeds are enough anymore to justify that amount of money ingame..
Beeing too late just makes it worse, just like the nvd OA101 run story from this week..
Something to think about ;)

Agreed... you are speaking to one lol

Funny thing is a friend in-game said I am better of investing in an LA rather than putting 5kped/week down the drain. Went to the auction and found the TT value of LAs are '0 ped' TT... "0 PED" ?????...so if this goes bust the LA owner has nothing after 15-30k$ investment lol .... makes it feel like they want our money but avoid any collateral or promises as if they are keeping their options open to bail if any problem. I think the commitment from the playerbase is bigger than the commitment from the business itself.... very unussual.

Agreed... you are speaking to one lol

Funny thing is a friend in-game said I am better of investing in an LA rather than putting 5kped/week down the drain. Went to the auction and found the TT value of LAs are '0 ped' TT... "0 PED" ?????...so if this goes bust the LA owner has nothing after 15-30k$ investment lol .... makes it feel like they want our money but avoid any collateral or promises as if they are keeping their options open to bail if any problem. I think the commitment from the playerbase is bigger than the commitment from the business itself.... very unussual.
Everything has RL-value of 0 USD, so no matter what you have ingame, all can be gone if EU goes down. ;)

Ok, someone has to say this... there are many threads about people whining about low loot when they loose a lot of money and they are absolutely polverised by some about bitching and moaning ...

yet... in this post people are actually bitching about not getting their withdrawal in time... shoudn't you count yourselves lucky to even have the peds to withdraw even though it's 15 days late?

.... oh the irony of things in this forum lol

I dont count myself lucky. I have spent thousands of USD in this game and now im withdrawing 200 of them back. Where is the lucky part?

Still no news at all, withdrawl pending & no reaction from support for 10 days:mad:
Starting to think it's time to give the office a call

It seems as though things are a bit backed up. The work days that everyone experiences around the world are different I have come to learn. It took from 11/11/10-12/29/10 for my last withdraw to go through. I had problems with some issues and had the next one prioritised. It must be bad timing.

I for one was losing most if not all confidence in the system until one of the support people really latched onto my case and resolved it for me.

To deal with support you need patience and a very plain and simple set of questions and answers you want. Remember support wont always speak your language so you really need to break it down and be clear. Using this advice my second round of support went much smoother! GL with your withdraw's

Reactions: das
For me, withdrawl was registered on the 24th November. It's now 3rd Jan ... tbh, I was hoping to get the money before the holidays. So much for that.

20 november here, still pending :)

18 November and pending

19 Nov, still pending. When I put a question in to support the other day though, they responded back right away:

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. Our Financial department is currently experiencing an increase in their workload and this is the reason they have not been able to process your withdrawal as of yet. Please keep an eye on your email just in case they need further information from you.

They are hoping to catch up next week.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Myriam | Planet Calypso Support

I've had withdrawals take longer than this before, and am not concerned about the final outcome...just frustrated as usual by the slow "financial department."

Back