Withdrawals taking over 40 days and no customer support.

Ok it has been 30 regular days now. Still nothing..

Will keep you posted. 30 regular days since I requested a withdrawal. So, if they do take 30 business days it looks like at most it should be another 8 days about.

Like I said, they keep your money to that last possible second. They make a lot of money on interest.

I think alot of ppl are withdrawing these days, and while I'm not a fan boy of MA; I think they might be a little tight for cash.

Just last month MA did send me my 1st withdrawal for this year for 100,000 peds; they still owe me another 50,000 on 2nd withdrawal request & a 3 withdrawal request.

The request was made days apart , but for some reason maybe a lack of cash on their part, a cut off date Im still waiting for the 2nd , and then 3 withdrawal to go threw.

well i just received my withdrawal, it was ordered 29 january....and it is 12 march now.

Strangely ...

It would probably be better for them to process in a more timely manner. Doing business like this starts to make people nervous and very well could cause a panic on people withdrawing.

I just checked my bank account today and 5700 us (57,000) peds minus fees was deposited into my account by MA, so I hope that rest of you guys / girls withdrawals are close at hand if not already in the Bank :)

Regards

Nicole

34 regular days and counting..

Still nothing.... I guess at around 38 regular days I contact support and get the delay tactics and slow support for an additional week.

Then wonder how long and how many fake excuses I will get before payment. I can see it now..

Sorry, we have an unusual high volume right now.

( IF IT IS ALWAYS HIGH, IT ISN'T UNUSUAL! HIGHER MORE PEOPLE! )

Ohh I am sorry x department handles that and we have escalated your ticket.

( What is it always with escalating tickets lol, Do they teach this phrase in customer service classes now? )

BUT, they do still have a few business days technically... guess I shouldn't have hoped they might clear payment before the last possible day of their policy.

Ok so it is past 30 business days.

I didn't think they would get it done before the 30 business days were up, but I held of sending cs tickets. Now it is past 30 business days.

Will keep people posted on when they finally clear payment.

People need to be aware that when they deposit, that it will take an extremely long time to get any money back out..

Should start a pool on how long it will take them.

The main problem is the assets MA / (whatever company) are in dept to players would make any managing director sleepless.

More withdraws then depoes makes the system crash, Like a RL Bank , they dont have your money in the safe waiting for u to pick them up at leisure

Will keep you posted. 30 regular days since I requested a withdrawal. So, if they do take 30 business days it looks like at most it should be another 8 days about.

I didn't think they would get it done before the 30 business days were up, but I held of sending cs tickets. Now it is past 30 business days.

Let's see - you said 30 regular days on 12 March. So that would mean you requested the withdrawal on 12 February.

That puts 30 BUSINESS DAYS at 23 March.

Now let's see .. oh yes today is March 20.

So - the time's not up til next Wednesday.

Not quite there yet are we ?

(I do wish people would learn to count before they start bitching)

The exact date was a little before but I dotn want reprisals

I agree with you and understand what you are saying. However, the exact date was before the 12th that it was initiated. I just don't want my withdraw to go into a 6 month holding pattern because I am making people aware. I mean what legal action could we take to get the money from them? none. So sad.

Also you are correct., I had miscalculated by a few days.

so let's face that.... 30 working days is a myth ;( ........and i remeber it used to be week in 2007

Hey,

I made a withdraw last January, it took 52 regular days, i just waited patiently without contacting support and now it's on my bank account.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I made a withdrawal on Feb 12th and got my money today. I think that's 30 working days sharp.

So either they are waiting for exactly 30 days until they give you the money, in which case they are assholes.
OR
They have so many withdrawals to handle that this little universe will be bankrupt shortly...

Last edited:
I made a withdrawal on Feb 12th and got my money today. I think that's 30 working days sharp.

So either they are waiting for exactly 30 days until they give you the money, in which case they are assholes.
OR
They have so many withdrawals to handle that this little universe will be bankrupt shortly...

Or deposits go into a investment and are only liquid on a monthly basis. Something like laddered CD's

Or there is only 1 person doing disbursments.

Or they just haven't replaced that Apple IIe they use for bank transfers. :laugh:

update...

Money was sent, however it was slightly over 30 days. I also agree, it is underhanded to make people wait the 30 days on the dot unless they have priority processing.

I have said it forever, the biggest biggest biggest part of EU is for people to have confidence in the financial parts of the eu universe. They are playing a dangerous game that some big article isnt researched and published on their money handling processes ( ie withdrawal wait times for normal players ).

Back