My last deposit

And i am one of those guys getting bashed every time i meet you, and you think you are so much smarter than me... :scratch2:

And why is everyone being a pussy lately? :scratch2::scratch2:

The problem to prove anything in the timer is that the avatar also have to be
in right part of the avatarcycle. No matter how precise you are in finding a
timer, if the avatar hasn't built up values to be granted a payout, no matter
the type, you will just not see and hit that systemtimer.

The problem to prove anything in the timer is that the avatar also have to be
in right part of the avatarcycle. No matter how precise you are in finding a
timer, if the avatar hasn't built up values to be granted a payout, no matter
the type, you will just not see and hit that systemtimer.

Is that how newbs get huge HOFs? Or people who trade to pay for their playing? I'm not claiming to know anything, just asking questions. Trying to stay neutral lol. I'm pretty sure luck can't be programmed.

^There is no way for me to say that without sounding like a douche... sorry :silly2:

I'm pretty sure luck can't be programmed.

Well, that's correct: luck (in it's literal meaning) cannot be programmed - but i feel inclined to mention that all the slot machines pay out based on a fixed algorithm, the only luck factor there is when you pull the lever/push the buttons - the rest is predetermined in every detail.
The effort to make machines produce real random numbers (as opposed to "pseudo-random numbers") is quite huge.

And something else that shouldn't be missing here - the all time high of Marco quotes:

There is no luck involved

Well, that's correct: luck (in it's literal meaning) cannot be programmed - but i feel inclined to mention that all the slot machines pay out based on a fixed algorithm, the only luck factor there is when you pull the lever/push the buttons - the rest is predetermined in every detail.
The effort to make machines produce real random numbers (as opposed to "pseudo-random numbers") is quite huge.

And something else that shouldn't be missing here - the all time high of Marco quotes:

Damn, so the guy that sold me some RAM sticks with 30% more luck than the leading brand of RAM was lying to me.... damn con artists :mad:

Is that how newbs get huge HOFs? Or people who trade to pay for their playing? I'm not claiming to know anything, just asking questions. Trying to stay neutral lol. I'm pretty sure luck can't be programmed.

^There is no way for me to say that without sounding like a douche... sorry :silly2:
Ofc that's why newbs get the huge Hof. It's a boost in relation to the avatars progress, that happens to
be perfect in combination with the system. This combination has zero to do with luck.
It's pure values that are maxed, in a controlled system... ;)
Look at it as waves. The avatars most efficient peak hit the systems most efficient peak, and together
it gonna generate a pretty good loot. If any of these parts in the combination aren't most efficient
it could end up with a global, or just a unnoticed mini.
The result of this action is generated at the time you loot. This is also why they can't see what your
loot would have been if you missed it due to a issue like a CTD or similar.

Sorry but I can't see what the trading part has to do with this...:silly2::scratch2:
It doesn't matter from where you get your peds to interact with the system, the importent thing
here are just the interaction. And no, shooting isn't the only interaction. ANY valueincrease to
the system, that isn't revenue stream, counts here, even if every type of interaction boost the
payout with different amount in values... ;)

Ok, I don't say it IS like this, even thou' it might look like it... :D Just my opinion how it could work.. ;)

There are not any "your haters" Legion around.
There are just ppl who take you seriously and ppl that laugh on you. :wise:

Great read, just what I need on monday morning. :D

But just one request Legion, please share some of your wisdom now while you are still hopefull and positive, do not wait untill you are broke and sour.

And just ignore the nay sayers, I believe there is method in your madness.

Speak freely

If I were you, I'd re-read my opening post one more time and started wondering why on earth I even wrote that down. Such self-reflection could seriously be valuable if you are setting up a business for real.

Great read, just what I need on monday morning. :D

But just one request Legion, please share some of your wisdom now while you are still hopefull and positive, do not wait untill you are broke and sour.

And just ignore the nay sayers, I believe there is method in your madness.

Speak freely

The only thing i'll say at the moment in that case is to take a LONG GOOD look at every skill icon. In almost all there is an indication of where you should go. Also compare them to other "similar" icons. :)

The problem with these theories is that they are darn hard to prove. The timer one can sort of prove by just looking at the chat. But nobody seems willing to do that :p

I sometimes belief it's true..

I once noticed the trox LA getting AMAZINGLY much HOFS and Globals.. but then I started wondering..
is there an event being held, which brings more money in the lootpool and thus people get more loots.

Then you have Leona with her streak while the rest gets jack sh*t.. and then there are the HUGE uber hofs and ATH's
which also come in play when you hunt.

so if you ask me, way too hard to track.. fun to think about though

The only thing i'll say at the moment in that case is to take a LONG GOOD look at every skill icon. In almost all there is an indication of where you should go. Also compare them to other "similar" icons. :)

Wow, I knew your theories were bunk, but I didn't realize until this second you are actually delusional.

I sometimes belief it's true..

I once noticed the trox LA getting AMAZINGLY much HOFS and Globals.. but then I started wondering..
is there an event being held, which brings more money in the lootpool and thus people get more loots.

Then you have Leona with her streak while the rest gets jack sh*t.. and then there are the HUGE uber hofs and ATH's
which also come in play when you hunt.

so if you ask me, way too hard to track.. fun to think about though

Well true in a sence. Yes more loot get's into the pool, but also a lot of ppl are hunting in the same area, and since it is possible to get a hof at roughly every 45ish seconds it's quite likely one person will actually loot a mob at the right time.

last time i saw a 8000 + HoF was during an Event on a LA with like 45 ppl hunting same mob

Does it help to drink alcohol before you do that? :eyecrazy:

+rep for the effort of trying to win vs the house.

however , this game is designed to give a 85-90% tt return ( if you play really eco ) over time, but profit will always come from other players by a) exploiting their ignorance b) disposing of their body in a safe place.

cheers

ermik
Correction.

Legion, can you keep us updated with your progress? :)

Have you already lost the money deposited or doubled them? :scratch2:

Ty
:tongue2:

I hav a HoF Timer visible on my screen. I thought everyone did.

When I hit it right on the Snap, sometimes MA rewards me with a big HoF, aaaand sometimes MA rewards me with coloured lights and music in my head.

Legion, can you keep us updated with your progress? :)

Have you already lost the money deposited or doubled them? :scratch2:

Ty

I'm making ok so far :) Why i wont tell ;P

I'm making ok so far :) Why i wont tell ;P

You have no idea how happy I am for you Legion. :)

Could you be a bit more specific as what ok means? :scratch2:

Are you steady loosing peds, making small profit, making big profit, or you still have the same 3.5k as when you deposit?

Btw, do you still hunt/mine or just keep the peds on card and study skill icons? :scratch2:

Ty,

You have no idea how happy I am for you Legion. :)

Could you be a bit more specific as what ok means? :scratch2:

Are you steady loosing peds, making small profit, making big profit, or you still have the same 3.5k as when you deposit?

Btw, do you still hunt/mine or just keep the peds on card and study skill icons? :scratch2:

Ty,

I more or less break even or profit on almost every hunt, spent quite a bit on repairs though so dont have the 3.5k
Markup on loot is what makes me slowly dribble down in peds though. blp amps are to darn expensive :p (can you miners start using more depth so the markup on the ores go down please!!! :tongue2:)

And i still do the studies of the icons and such and it works :) Problem is i havent figured out what every single one does yet, the most important ones i know sort of what they mean but not how many degrees to turn. For example one could mean turn left and or turn left and behind you but i dont know in what amount of degrees i should turn.

So you break even or profit but lose because of repairs and low markup..?

Is that some high level math I don't understand?

Last edited:
This guy must be on drugs or something, nothing he writes makes sence at all :laugh:

Back