And the Medusa's head islands go to....

00Dan

Old Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
00Danny 00Dan Helichopper
Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh and investors. For 300,009 PED total. So much for 2mil! :lolup:

Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh can make that investment back by selling his shops alone rest from there it 100% pure profit

Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh can make that investment back by selling his shops alone rest from there it 100% pure profit

to who is he going to sell these shops?

I'd buy a shop for 1k ped, np :laugh:

Wow, only 300000Ped! I was expecting alot more. If this is what the whole thing went for, I expect the 8 island LAs won't be selling for 100K each, maybe 50K or less These islands may even be affordable. The next round of auctions for stalls etc will be very interesting.

Qetesh makes a killer buy and will ultimately make killer sales in time to come.

Grats and what a message it sends to FPC/MA.

the 6 la without sumima or scip are not even worth 5k ped imo

It's the last land grab all over again.

All the big buyers team up to get something cheap :)

Pretty sure there are laws against such anti-competitive moves though.

I wonder what the headlines will say about this sale.
Will MA present this to the media :wise: :ahh:

I bet FPC staff are furious about this :)

They shoulda learned their lesson though.

All the big buyers team up to get something cheap :)

Pretty sure there are laws against such anti-competitive moves though.

i don't mind cheap landareas, it could mean low taxes.

gz to quetesh

Gratz Quetesh that i call a steal lol ;)

[ironic]is this a scam?[/ironic]

Big gratz to Q. Thought it will went much higher.

It's obvious that some backstage dealings went on prior to this deal. I'd bet that the big betters stopped bidding and in return got a nice pile of peds... Seen many times before.

It could mean that FPC/MA will tighten up loot this financial quarter to make budget too.

This will definitely hit their bottom line hard.

i don't mind cheap landareas, it could mean low taxes.

gz to quetesh

Hahahaha, funny

It just means more profit for those involved

It's obvious that some backstage dealings went on prior to this deal. I'd bet that the big betters stopped bidding and in return got a nice pile of peds... Seen many times before.

That wouldn't suprise me at all.
I bet FPC will do some investigation...

MA/fpc you just got your ass handed to ya

I’m glad to see that prices have yield to reason.

Gratz to whom might have won.

There was no behind the curtains deal.

I can only second this. If something happens against expectations then humans tend to believe that there do exist unknown external factors. It would be better in this case to verify the own mind setting.

Wonder how much it cost FPC to develop Medusa - i bet it was way more than 300k ped. What a loss - and now who do you think is gonna pay for that?

What a New Year hangover......

Wonder how much it cost FPC to develop Medusa - i bet it was way more than 300k ped. What a loss - and now who do you think is gonna pay for that?

why a loss? For 300K you develope quite some stuff and they still will get part of the decay from it.

Maybe no one was interested in this to buy,just qetes

Back