Account information

Check your account info. , is it fully and correctly entered in all the fields?

• Yes, all the information entered with no problems.

Votes: 64 95.5%
  • No, some of the information is missing.

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

mrs menace

Mature
Banned
menace mrs raptor
I make a little poll, to see how many people have CORRECTLY entered and fully filled all the fields of requered information when registering your account?

Especialy i am intresting in thouse who uses 2 account's, what about you? Aint u afraid of getting account blocked and you were not be able to prove the account/avatar is yours no matter of account/avatar $ value?

Why i did this, made a poll?

Simple, i realy dont trust internet when it comes to my real life personality information. Internet to me is like second life, where i make my self who ever i wannt, i do what ever i wannt, but its not the bigest point.

When i were creating my account, i didint filled any of the windows/fields where were requered information about me IRL, I had no problem playing, but after some time, i see my account is locked, ofcourse as a normal human with normal brain and everything i contacted support after few days. As been expected they asked for my ID copy, NP, i send them that, but they sayd my information is just damn wrong, not matching account info within ID and because of that, no matter how much money/skills/items/and what equipment i have, they just not unlocking my account.

I asked for support to explain me whos fault is this, that they let me NOT to enter the information and afterall lock me with no reason and steal all the stuff?

Meybe this happened already to someone? Meybe someone can help me outside MA/FPC? payment is np.

I asked for support to explain me whos fault is this, that they let me NOT to enter the information and afterall lock me with no reason and steal all the stuff?

I am not in support but I have a pretty good idea whose fault it is that you refused to provide your correct info.

Reactions: Cly
Meybe someone can help me outside MA/FPC? payment is np.

For a mere $1,400 USD, I can show you exactly how to fill out the EU avatar creation forms so that you'll never have to worry about getting locked for incorrect information again. :wise:

I am not in support but I have a pretty good idea whose fault it is that you refused to provide your correct info.

LMAO!!!! And your best guess Karmic? bwahahahahaha

Some ideas should be corrected by fact that idea is realy not the idea

For a mere $1,400 USD, I can show you exactly how to fill out the EU avatar creation forms so that you'll never have to worry about getting locked for incorrect information again. :wise:

why exactly 1400$ ?

They probably looked up your IP and saw that you were Chery Chery Lady and locked you.

How many accounts are you going to make to steal from people?

I'll do it for $1399.

Only a moron would use false information to create an account to then deposit real money into and then complain when the account gets locked.

Seriously? Really?? Seriously?

They probably looked up your IP and saw that you were Chery Chery Lady and locked you.

Doh!!!!!!!

Honestly, I have to go with the masses here.

You knew what to expect, and if you didn't.... well that only makes it worse.

Im just interested in how you were planing on making withdrawals with incorrect information?

And yes, All my info is correct.

Who's that Cherry Cherry Lady? Oh, srry for ask, actualy i dont cear. But calling me a stealer and account dubler is so low... just too low.

I'll do it for $1399.

Only a moron would use false information to create an account to then deposit real money into and then complain when the account gets locked.

Seriously? Really?? Seriously?

I am not a morron, its just FPC who make ppl that. I am not rich irl, nor poor, i am regular guy who can spend some extra cash for theyr free time, no matter what they do, and i did. i didint cear about such a stupid things as information and such.

Im just interested in how you were planing on making withdrawals with incorrect information?

I am not for making money/business in entropia, i play for my free time. withdrawals was the last thing in my life what i would been thinking about no matter what happens.

PS. ppl, pls stop atacking me, i just asked for help, but as i can see these forums are just to blame someone instead of help. pls stip talkling BS and replay to thread only if you can help or just have usefull information. thank you.

There is nothing you can do but ask MA to block your current ingame account which they have done already & make a new account. If you did not fill in the information correctly then depositing and withdrawing can be a real problem. Your IRL name does not match your credit card details and they think you are commiting fraud. So you can play the game fine without RL money involved. Your also allowed to make 3-4 accounts on 1 IP so you can get back into EU.

If you had to much peds and virtual assests/stuff in your account then you have to start appologising to support and give them a detailed explanation as to why you didnt fill in the proper info on your account. Otherwise nothing that anybody can do to help you fix this, there might be one person who can but not sure if she could. Her name is Hanne & is our community manager, but then again she does not work for MA, so not sure what she could do for you.

In anycase if you like this game, you better start afresh with "proper" details about RL-self this time to avoid such a calamity as the one you did. You should of realised that MA took a great deal of time to make this game secure for ppl to deposit their money and should of trusted them with that information, enough said.

I knew this was a RCE when I started with the possibility to withdraw funds. So I used my real information since it would be required for any bank transfers etc. I was use to doing business online and in the past my information was always safe. After all they only asked for my name, address and other generic information. They did`nt ask for bank account or credit card numbers. Just information that anyone could get and abuse if they wanted to. So having MA with it was no extra risk.

If MA were offering to act in good faith then so was I. And they were in operation for some years before I started playing and I had heard no instance of them abusing trust with it. Though it did take me a while of playing before I was comfortable enough to deposit and link a credit card to my account. But that came after seeing others who did it with no problem for a long time before I did. I was not the guinea pig so I felt I my information would be at least as safe with them as other companies I dealt with in the past.

On the other hand I know how internet business works and therefore never deposited too much. I know they are in it to make money and have seen many of the tricks other companies have used to increase income in ways that were less than honest or admirable. So my small amounts were no more than I was willing to risk and I still play that way today 5 years after giving them my rl info. And here 5 years later my info is still safe and if I were to lose all I have deposited I would not miss it or feel robbed. It`s less than it would have cost me to play other mmo`s that have subscription fees all this time.

So who is to blame? You can only do your homework and operate on the up and up. Otherwise you open yourself up to the consequences as you have found out.

Who's that Cherry Cherry Lady? Oh, srry for ask, actualy i dont cear. But calling me a stealer and account dubler is so low... just too low.

You mean you are making the same spelling mistakes as she did, but that this is a complete coincidence? Just another person making similar mistakes and not having correct info on account and so not being able to unlock it by sending copy of their ID?

Funniest thing for me was when I tried to get my goldcard removed from my account (2 readers broke in ~5 years, and I really doubt anyone is trying to hack my account).

I asked for the removal, so they asked for a copy of my driving license/passport to verify.... scanned in and sent the picture, they said that my DoB was incorrect (it is and has always been 02/06/1987). So instead I had to mail them the account transfer letter with a printed copy of my licence etc.. with the same DoB. But apparently because I'd been through the effort of mailing them it's fine this time and the GC was removed.

Then I find out it's cos the guy was reading my DoB as mm/dd/yyyy not dd/mm/yyyy like a normal person. \o/.

Then I find out it's cos the guy was reading my DoB as mm/dd/yyyy not dd/mm/yyyy like a normal person. \o/.

I believe I am quite normal and resemble that remark :p (In the US we read mm/dd/yyyy)

That is hilarious :laugh: :lolup:. Anyone with a brain would of realised not everyone uses that format :rolleyes:.

replay to thread only if you can help or just have usefull information. thank you.

My information is all correct, now how does this help you?

Funniest thing for me was when I tried to get my goldcard removed from my account (2 readers broke in ~5 years, and I really doubt anyone is trying to hack my account).

I asked for the removal, so they asked for a copy of my driving license/passport to verify.... scanned in and sent the picture, they said that my DoB was incorrect (it is and has always been 02/06/1987). So instead I had to mail them the account transfer letter with a printed copy of my licence etc.. with the same DoB. But apparently because I'd been through the effort of mailing them it's fine this time and the GC was removed.

dang, I feel old.

Its easy you have 1 avatar with correct info and 1 with incorrect info and you just past over all items and skills to the avatar with correct info.

You mean you are making the same spelling mistakes as she did, but that this is a complete coincidence? Just another person making similar mistakes and not having correct info on account and so not being able to unlock it by sending copy of their ID?

Odd isn't it, same spelling mistakes and tracker starts 2 days after Cherry quits doing the same activities at the same level. But, even if you aren't the same person there really isn't any way for anyone to help you. Do you have a gold card? I'm guessing no because your address is not correct. If i got into your e-mail and/or your password I could go to support and claim your account as mine if I wanted and send them info as well, there is just no good way to prove you are the person that set up the fake account.

50 people voted.

47 has all the information correct, some of them posted that.

I would like to hear the other 2 people (1 is my vote), what they are about to do if bad thing happen to them just like to me. (ofcourse if they voted seriously)

Reactions: dj.
For the record, this "mrs menace" person has NOTHING to do with my husband "Menace". I am the only "Mrs." associated with "Menace" as I am his RL wife. Seeings he's currently banned from PCF I just wasted 5 min of my life creating this account so he'd quit pestering me to make this statement on his behalf.

Now, back to my Crown and Diet.

Whiskey

For the record, this "mrs menace" person has NOTHING to do with my husband "Menace". I am the only "Mrs." associated with "Menace" as I am his RL wife. Seeings he's currently banned from PCF I just wasted 5 min of my life creating this account so he'd quit pestering me to make this statement on his behalf.

Now, back to my Crown and Diet.

Whiskey

LMAO!! I dont think you are supposed to make an account to speak for a banned person...hehehe...Meance you should know that, bad bad!!

On another note....crown and diet sounds delish right about now :)

If I know that I'm joining a service that will need payments I make sure all the details I enter are correct.

LMAO!! I dont think you are supposed to make an account to speak for a banned person...hehehe...Meance you should know that, bad bad!!

On another note....crown and diet sounds delish right about now :)

Actually after his playing EU for 2.5 years I just started playing myself 2 weeks ago or so. I've been meaning to make a PCF account but was waiting for his ban to end so it wouldn't look "suspicious". Finally he told me he was banned for a MONTH so I thought "WTH why not". lol. Maybe I shoulda made a few other posts before posting in this thread but reality is there's a LOT of RL couples here it seems. Just the majority of women here don't have a husband who gets banned on a regular basis. I'm pretty much used to it though from RL. Before the kids came along I think he spent more time being "banned from society" in RL then not.

Whiskey

Back