Proud non depositors

Perhaps I've more problem with high-end nondepositor who takes money out of the system in the form of high MU.

And this is why? Quit sucking, play as well as they do. Being able to play without depositing - and ultimately being able to withdraw while not depositing - is certainly something I aspire to. Will take a lot of skills and knowledge about the game still to get there.

Long long time ago I deposited (6 * 50 $).
Then I became uber-eco, thank you Byron ;), and started profiting, so I withdrawed my initial investment and I started playing for free.
These last months I withdrawed 2000$ more because my confidence in MA/FPC/EU is leaving.

So, even if i used to be a depositor in the old days, I now consider myself as a proud non-depositor because I withdrawed 7 times the amount I deposited. I never beg or scam, but I asmit I dis resell sometimes :ahh:. and I sweat 1 hour per year for my own ME, so I guess I'm just a normal hunter.

Did I say it? Eco is my religion since Lootius decided to ignore me downthere.

So you are kinda troubled with the concept of success?

I've no problem with success.....but if some successes are based on an underlying imbalance/unfairness in the system against the majority of player then i do have a problem with that success

I will shoot you dead ! Don't ever say such a thing again !

Interesting, you are willing to pay taxes on LA regardless you make or lose money....

But you are unwilling to pay taxes (only on profits) to a system that has provided you a platform from which you are getting profit!
Is it a fair attitude?

Would you then agree to use those taxes to expand the loot pool only!

Last edited:
I've no problem with success.....but if some successes are based on an underlying imbalance/unfairness in the system against the majority of player then i do have a problem with that success

What unfairness / imbalance are you refering to? Everyone has the same options. Non-depositors are not using some magic exploit to play or profit. They either sweat and sell it to people who need it or they find some way to actually profit in other areas. Sweating, as has been stated, will get you about 20 cents an hour... are you really that irritated about someone making 20 cents an hour? As for the others, well, they were smart/ resourceful enough to find a need and find a way to fill that need, that's not unfair or imbalanced, it's intelligent.

And before you feel the need to go off on me, I have depo'd about $200 since I started.

What unfairness / imbalance are you refering to? Everyone has the same options. Non-depositors are not using some magic exploit to play or profit. They either sweat and sell it to people who need it or they find some way to actually profit in other areas. Sweating, as has been stated, will get you about 20 cents an hour... are you really that irritated about someone making 20 cents an hour? As for the others, well, they were smart/ resourceful enough to find a need and find a way to fill that need, that's not unfair or imbalanced, it's intelligent.

And before you feel the need to go off on me, I have depo'd about $200 since I started.

Have you forgotten the hydra event?

As for the early stage free-to-play, and sweting...i've no issues.......current sweat price, and punny mobs shoud be enough to handle that!

Wow I never expected this thread to be so full of it.

Good grief. If you have ever deposited and you buy items and use them then you are a depositer.
It dosent matter if you have become good at the game and no longer need to deposite.
You are still a depositer. If you buy items and use them then you are playing the game.

This thread was pointed at the traders who do nothing else but trade.
The auction house scanners who do nothing else but buy and resell.
The bot sweater.
The bot who walks and looks for sh$t on the ground.
The beggers and the scammers.
They are the nondepositers.

If you have become super eco and sell at a good MU or your LA makes you money and you no longer deposite then you are still a depositer. You have won and I congradulate you. There are few of them.

The bot sweater.

Yes I could play this game and not deposite a pec but im to old to be sucking of MAms' B%Bs.
Its ok to pay alittle to enjoy this game. Its a good thing to contribute in this way.
could you close this thread. Its misunderstood and could hurt the new players.

Last edited:
You really need to explain that better.

Loot drops in hydra events

I would like to gather the info from this Hydra event:

So if you know, please post the Hydra number (1,2,3..) soc that looted them and the items inside, and i will update the first post.

I am very curious to how generous has FPC been during this event :)

Hydras:

1. Art of War: Chronicle shin guards (M), Omegaton A106, Tiger footguards (F),

2. Manticore: turret

[YOUTUBE]Z0RObm98G0A[/YOUTUBE]

3. (22.08.10) Universe United: Chronicle Gloves (F), adjusted V1, 2 Tiger parts

[YOUTUBE]yc3WdGqXWWw[/YOUTUBE]

4. ( )Warants: Camo Arms Jungle Stalker, Tiger Arm Guards (M), Tiger Foot Guards (F), Omegaton A106

[YOUTUBE]g0I6uIlnZD8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]UVx2tXGL81I[/YOUTUBE]

5. (25.08.10) Warants: Tiger foot guards (M), Starkhov AS-129, Survival EnBlade-10, Omegaton A106

[YOUTUBE]kQHqW2cui1E[/YOUTUBE]

6. (25.08.10) Art of War: A106, Tiger Foot Guards (M), Chronicle Shin Guards (F)

[YOUTUBE]XFZkYD81-JI[/YOUTUBE]

7.(29.08.10) Warants: drowned)

[YOUTUBE]LYpeWmi8jl8[/YOUTUBE]

8. (01.09.10) Art of War: A106, Tiger Foot Guards (F), Combat Enblade 10

[YOUTUBE]OePg_q64RKw[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]BVpcbmJR7K0[/youtube]

9. (05:09:10) Art of War: camo arms jungle stalker, tiger gloves F

10. Charbydis (05.09.10) Art of War: Meckel & Loch ML-35,Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator, Shadow foot guards (M), Tiger Shins guards (F)

[YOUTUBE]t7HqOUcf4-Y[/YOUTUBE]

Hydra event loot discussion

I know what they dropped Infinity01, what exactly is the problem with it?

I fail to see how loot from the hydra even has anyhting to do with non-depositors.

Perhaps I'm missing something but that list of who got what seems to be fairly populated with ubers, not sweat noobs and traders.

Please explain in a bit more detail as, even after reading the hyrda thread, I'm unable to see your point.

I fail to see how loot from the hydra even has anyhting to do with non-depositors.

Perhaps I'm missing something but that list of who got what seems to be fairly populated with ubers, not sweat noobs and traders.

Please explain in a bit more detail as, even after reading the hyrda thread, I'm unable to see your point.

Read post # 37

I've just given one example of many

While I think non-depositors deserve to be proud of their hard work paying off, I have come across some who tend to view depositors, like I was, as suckers. That attitude I really dislike. I think the root of the problem lies in MA treating the avg Joe depositor like shit, hence the anger being pointed incorrectly at the non depositor, not MA.

Thank you for this

While I think non-depositors deserve to be proud of their hard work paying off, I have come across some who tend to view depositors, like I was, as suckers. That attitude I really dislike. I think the root of the problem lies in MA treating the avg Joe depositor like shit, hence the anger being pointed incorrectly at the non depositor, not MA.

I agree with you ,,,,

MA as a company is in the red too.......which we don't want.....

So the real questions are:

1.would you allow MA to be in the red while others profiting from it......
2. Would you allow vast majority of the players (depositors) being unhappy (and unable to retain them in the game) to benefit some high end non-depositors who are taking money out of the system?
3. Is MA, the company, being abused by some? ( I'm assuming financially MA is not in good position)

What the hell is a sensible post doing on this forum???? i agree, sweaters are people too... just :)

Read post # 37

I've just given one example of many

I posted in response to your post... and your response is to tell me to go look at your post?

I'm done trying to see your point of view, you won't explain, so I'll just assume that you indeed had no point.

Players profiting costs MA exactly NOTHING. MA doesn't fund the loot, other players do. MA doesn't pay the markup on said loot, other players do. All I see in this thread is you pointing fingers at people who make money in EU, jumping up and down, and screaming 'it's not fair'. Want to make money in EU? DO SOMETHING USEFUL. Fill a need, find a product, a loot, a service that others are willing to pay for and get it for them. It's really that easy.

I posted in response to your post... and your response is to tell me to go look at your post?

.Players profiting costs MA exactly NOTHING. MA doesn't fund the loot, other players do. MA doesn't pay the markup on said loot, other players do. All I see in this thread is you pointing fingers at people who make money in EU, jumping up and down, and screaming 'it's not fair'. Want to make money in EU? DO SOMETHING USEFUL. Fill a need, find a product, a loot, a service that others are willing to pay for and get it for them. It's really that easy.

ok mr Zorander who just joined in 2010 and will not even put in country that he lives but finishes rest of profile.
Or worse is an old player who will not admit who he really is.

The proud non depositer does hurt MA.
I am a depositer and have been for many years.
If cheaters using bots or AH scanners,sweating bots or worse pay a child to sit and buy ore on the astroid everyday.
It does hurt MA. If I have to pay a higher MU I have less to spend on my game.
YOU will make less because this bot or AH scanner or child labor has taken the ingame job you are trying to do.
How are you going to sell your sweat if some bot run by a fat rich guy is sweating 20 hours a day.

Not just the cheaters. The players who are to good to pay also upset me.
The low end sweaters who will just not put in a dime when they can.
They refuse to pay anything. They are to good to pay.
They want as part of their game the chance to say:"Ive never deposited anything."

A player said that to me and it made me sick. What game is he playing. Its not helping me.
If its not helping me a depositer then its not helping MA.
What game is he playing? The game where he is better then the rest of us.
Its like i am playing chess and all this guy does reach out and take a peice and never moves his piece.
He does not buy the items I craft. He does not hunt in a team with me. He does not go to the shop or get his armr repair. He does not buy the oil I find. He sweats begs and complains.

What i hate most is the cheaters.
Even the ones who use two accounts so that in auctions one does not know who they bid against. Yes the cheaters.

They want as part of their game the chance to say:"Ive never deposited anything."

A player said that to me and it made me sick. What game is he playing. Its not helping me.
Its like i am playing chess and all this guy does reach out and take a peice and never moves his piece.
He does not buy the items I craft. He does not hunt in a team with me. He does not go to the shop or get his armr repair. He does not buy the oil I find. He sweats begs and complains.

You seem to be missing the part where MA designed the game that way. ;)
It's part of MA’s business plan, as well as one of the main marketing strategy’s for EU since the beginning.
Did you miss the part where they say “free to play” and “you can make money”….
From Ma’s point of view, it’s very advantageous to have some players that don’t deposit but “make it” despite that.

Besides, for every player that doesn’t deposit and makes money, there are 10 guys like me that deposit enough over a few years for a few people….

You make your choice….deposit or not…but coming here and sniveling cause somebody else has the patience to play without depositing and you don’t? pffft..:rolleyes:
Perhaps this isn't the game for you. Expect it not to change. ;) Better get used to it.

Last edited:

We are not playing the game to help you.

You seem to be missing the part where MA designed the game that way. ;)
It's part of MA’s business plan, as well as one of the main marketing strategy’s for EU since the beginning.
Did you miss the part where they say “free to play” and “you can make money”….
From Ma’s point of view, it’s very advantageous to have some players that don’t deposit but “make it” despite that.

Besides, for every player that doesn’t deposit and makes money, there are 10 guys like me that deposit enough over a few years for a few people….

You make your choice….deposit or not…but coming here and sniveling cause somebody else has the patience to play without depositing and you don’t? pffft..:rolleyes:
Perhaps this isn't the game for you. Expect it not to change. ;) Better get used to it.

You are right....and personally I'm not against people making profit out of the system....what we are talking about is to bring in some balance....so a lot of people in the middle won't get frustrated and leave the system....... .............as someone quoted me in post # 37.

You are right....and personally I'm not against people making profit out of the system....what we are talking about is to bring in some balance....so a lot of people in the middle won't get frustrated and leave the system.......[/B]

You still have not explained wherein the imbalance is.

.............as someone quoted me in post # 37.

Huh?

I agree with you ,,,,

MA as a company is in the red too.......which we don't want.....

So the real questions are:

1.would you allow MA to be in the red while others profiting from it......
2. Would you allow vast majority of the players (depositors) being unhappy (and unable to retain them in the game) to benefit some high end non-depositors who are taking money out of the system?
3. Is MA, the company, being abused by some? ( I'm assuming financially MA is not in good position)

1) There is no relation between MA being in the red and people profiting from the game

2) It is not clear that the players being unhappy ( and I don't think its anywhere near majority, some evidence please) would in any way change if the people profiting from the system would stop playing or if they would stop profiting. Indeed, as a quite a bit of them drive some of the high markup resources market, if they stopped playing or if their playing experience changed, the markup on high markup enmatters and ores would certainly go down as nobody would buy these to craft with these. Same for high end armor / gun usage.

3) Yes, you constantly see people blaming MA for things FPC does and vice versa. People also regularily blame MA for their own bad decisions.

And this is why? Quit sucking, play as well as they do. Being able to play without depositing - and ultimately being able to withdraw while not depositing - is certainly something I aspire to. Will take a lot of skills and knowledge about the game still to get there.

You do realise that there is a difference between starting now and starting in 2005 or earlier?

The bot sweater.

I do none of these, yet i have not deposited ever. So which am i and is this thread directed at me?

Last edited:
You do realise that there is a difference between starting now and starting in 2005?

I didn't start in 2005. I don't think the changes of "making it" are really lower now.

We are not playing the game to help you.
LOL
yes you are....if you are a depositor ... you are helping high end non-depositors...it may not be the OPer :laugh:

You are right....and personally I'm not against people making profit out of the system....what we are talking about is to bring in some balance....so a lot of people in the middle won't get frustrated and leave the system....... .............as someone quoted me in post # 37.

I really do not understand what you want???

Here you are taling about balance, before you were talking that you do not liek non-depositors because they dry the lootpool.

Basicly it seems to me you want one of these things:
1) make the game equal for everyone.
2) make the game unavaible for non-depositors.
3) make the game avaible for non-depositors but only in a limited way.
4) you are just jelous of others succes.

1) It cant be done if there are alowed deposits - there would have to be some maintance fee and this would lead to fact that Entropia would not differ from many other online games.
2) Now this mayby sounds good - but then not many players would stay. I do not know the numbers about how many active non- and depositors there are but i know that many depositors do nly small deposits like 10$/month and it is obvious that wont last for long :). So this would lead to the place where game would have only few high end depositors - very bad situation for eveyrone :).
3) Many would quit right away OR they would deposit small amount just to unlock "the features" and withdraw right away :).
4) this is sad ;).

Just my view on this subject.

PS: depositors DO get small advantage - they get extra items on events liek Xmas etc. They can sell them for quite a bunch and have extra free cash ;). Of course i have nothing against it but if there were features to restrict non-depositors in some way (less TT return like 80%) i think this would bring very bad reputation to the game.

Falagor
:bandit:

You do realise that there is a difference between starting now and starting in 2005 or earlier?

I do none of these, yet i have not deposited ever. So which am i and is this thread directed at me?

Its quite simple. If you feel its directed at you then maybe it is.
Do you feel you are taking advantage of the system in a way that is unfair.
I cannot answer that question for you. It is up to you to decide if you are being fair to the other players, the ones you call your friends.

I have a friend he has a collection of vehicles. He has a society. He has many friends. He cannot deposite. He does not deposite. He has clothes and glasses. Hes quite cool. I am soon to log on and buy him and his society an apartment. Yes its a small gift but he helps new players everyday/he earns it in a fair way and I am happy to tip him. He teaches and guides. He is sort of a mentor to them. He has been more kind to them then 95% of the rich players on this game who dont have time to help or play with anyone.
Another friend of mine only sweats. Its all he can do. Thats ok with me. He is still my friend.

If you feel you are cheating the system in some way then you are.
If you know you are not being fair to the idea of the game then this thread is pointing at you.
HOW IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND.
You dont have to be cheating to be unfair.
Rich people who beg is not cheating but it is unfair when later I find they have more peds then I do.
Do you feel guilt. Then change your ways.

I believe that i am playing like any other depositing player. Only differences are that i started out gathering PED trough sweating, i don't do 1k PED hunting/mining runs, i don't just cycle PED as some seem to do, i take long breaks sometimes from playing. But the main difference is that i found out what works for me to keep me afloat...

And what do you mean by cheating the system?
If you mean trying to figure out how the loot system works to gain profit, then yes i do that. So do many many others, regardless if they deposit or not.

If you know you are not being fair to the idea of the game then this thread is pointing at you.
What do you to believe to be the idea of the game?
Profit? Fun? Story? socializing? ......

Its quite simple. If you feel its directed at you then maybe it is.
I cannot answer that question for you. It is up to you to decide if you are being fair to the other players, the ones you call your friends.

HOW IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND.
You dont have to be cheating to be unfair.
Rich people who beg is not cheating but it is unfair when later I find they have more peds then I do.
Do you feel guilt. Then change your ways.
um here is a quote that may help you with your question.

Its up to you to do what you feel is honorable.
If you love the game then help support it in a way that works for you.
The game makers left it up to you to pay or not to pay.
What you do to help keep it alive and growing is up to you.
EOT

Back