Event: Argos on Tuesday, 11 January 21:00 - Free entry!

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Entropian Events and Qetesh present
Argos on Tuesday

Tuesday 11 January, 21:00 to 22:00

Join us for an Argonaut hunting event at New Switzerland. The event is free to enter, and the hunter who gets the Highest Single Loot will receive a 200 PED prize!

The event takes place at OLA-41 North:

ola-41_north_map.jpg

The mobs here are Argonaut Scout-Guardian – ideal for anyone doing the Bronze Argonaut Challenge.

To take part, register using the button in the Event List or at the the terminal at the fertiliser station (26200, 61000) any time before the event begins. The terminal is just a short run from New Switzerland TP.

Hunting tax is only 3.5%

Argonaut at Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Argonaut

Argonaut Bestiary page: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?76810-Argonaut

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!​

Don't forget about the Friday event too, tonight at 21:00.

We'll be having regular events at this LA every Friday and Tuesday from now on :)

Very nice event - participated in the one yesterday and liked it a lot :yay: ... even if at some points were more hunters than mobs ;) was still quite enjoyable and amazing how many globs popped up ... at least 10% of the participants got at least a global :wtg: ...

Very good ideea to hold it twice a week ... :yay:

Just a question : I don't know the event platform capabilities, but I was wondering if is not possible to decide the winner based on highest ammount of total loot, or number of kills ... or something else, highest single loot is somewhat random ... for instance someone who shoot for an entire hour and lost in the last minute just because a bit bigger glob than his popped might not be too thrilled :laugh: ... I know whatever you do luck plays a big role in this game, but was thinking maybe is possible to reward more also the effort a participant puts in - the game it self rewards luck anyway too much as it is :tongue2:

Very nice event - participated in the one yesterday and liked it a lot :yay: ... even if at some points were more hunters than mobs ;) was still quite enjoyable and amazing how many globs popped up ... at least 10% of the participants got at least a global :wtg: ...

Very good ideea to hold it twice a week ... :yay:

Just a question : I don't know the event platform capabilities, but I was wondering if is not possible to decide the winner based on highest ammount of total loot, or number of kills ... or something else, highest single loot is somewhat random ... for instance someone who shoot for an entire hour and lost in the last minute just because a bit bigger glob than his popped might not be too thrilled :laugh: ... I know whatever you do luck plays a big role in this game, but was thinking maybe is possible to reward more also the effort a participant puts in - the game it self rewards luck anyway too much as it is :tongue2:

Glad you enjoyed the event yesterday :)

It is possible to use most total loot to calculate the winner (e.g. our weekly Atrox Valley Sunday events use this rule) but that highly favours the very skilled guys with the biggest guns. Using the Highest Single Loot rule means that the lower skilled have a chance of winning a prize, since you only need one good mob. But those who kill more mobs have a better chance as they get more bites at the cherry :)

Be there for the first Argos on Tuesday event tomorrow!

Register your place before 21:00!

We start in about an hour!

Back