Looking For Calypso Store Owner(s) to Stock Rocktropia Weapons

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
I am looking for one or more Calypso based business people interested in stocking items from Rocktropia and possibly NI and future planets as well.

I understand the need for a profit margin, and believe I can provide that for you with bulk pricing on Off-Planet goods.

Most easily obtained,
B.A.M.F zk1-zk6(L)s
various Rock n Roll Axes(L)

JUELZ MIC-Killa SG-2 (L) (and SG-3s) - the low level sib sniper guns 110&120m range, at 400% they are more eco per shot as taggers than marbers and are maxed at <lvl 10 :O

Various attack chips, esp Cryo II(L)s

Less common but still potential for,
healing tools and other Rocktropia specific weapons

Rocktropia weapons tend to be low tt/high dmg which is great for casual gamers and selling through shops, but cost and time prohibitive for a traveler like myself to sell on auction. (low tt means higher relative auction costs, and also means more items than one person has auction slots to make a trip worth while)

I would really prefer not to spend more than 1-2 days on Calypso per trip, so can not sell everything my self, so it would be great if I could find some shop owners to do business with.

PM me if interested, I am looking for 500-1000ped minimum orders for bulk deals, though I'm still willing to sell individually when I am through Calypso.
narfi

Hey I will be happy to sell your stuff on Calypso.
I prefer to sell cheap.
My shop is new, but already full with 300 items.

Emerald Lakes Mall Shop Floor 1 #4L

OgAAAHMRofeoQU8Kmc49hhwd9q249mHZleA9K09QJjb6qDq9DhQMFtLWTtrucXSHF9xst48tKIy-W5Pxqu3jyuor5RkAm1T1UOdKn_OPrV5-bHt6mGOlb4BzeUwf.jpg

Thanks Axe, PM sent.

bump it up.

narfi

Bump it up :)

Back