Info: Aurli & Kreltin Iron/Bronze Missions!

kreltin_bronze_stage_ii.jpg

Today I finished kreltin bronze stage II.:woohoo:

Now it's time to finish aurli bronze stage II :)

Wow, Nice work!!! you are the Kreltin King! Tracker shows you are #1 All Time Kreltin Hunter! with 1 271 Globals!!!

So has MA put in a new Bronze Mission for Aurli because i have done a Bronze Aurli Before this new domes came. (Bronze Challenge: Aurli Stage II) so this has to be part 2 of a bronze mission. ?

So has MA put in a new Bronze Mission for Aurli because i have done a Bronze Aurli Before this new domes came. (Bronze Challenge: Aurli Stage II) so this has to be part 2 of a bronze mission. ?

Not sure exactly. I believe it is supposed to be a Silver Mission.

Bronze Completed now on Bronze 2

Bronze Aurli mission 1 completed months ago, now have 15000 points of Bronze Aurli mission 2

Finished Iron Aurli. Got a few ubers but nothing huge. Steady profit throughout though, so thanks Buzz!

I have just finished Aurli Iron 10k nothing special :)
366Globals
4 >1kPED
1 ESI 167PED

Finished Kreltin Iron 10K, no special loots. So now have done both Aurli and Kreltin 10K, enough CP for me, until I can tame the aurlis or krelts that is:)

Didn't see my name added to the Kreltin list, should be there for good measure:)

I would also like my name added please

I got Iron 10k aurli done too.

Btw, so far i know, im the only one who got second mission for cave aurli boss (first one is to kill 1 of each boss). It is to kill 10 Dread of all broods boss. Reward is crap - 50 ped tt combat token.

Aurli Bronze stage 1 done too :)

I agree... working on a time machine atm in order to have more time... or at least slow time down a bit, it's going too fast!
I need a Tardis. :D

I agree... working on a time machine atm in order to have more time... or at least slow time down a bit, it's going too fast!
I need a Tardis. :D

There's only one Timelord left, and I doubt he's inside our Universe - but you never know. I spotted a Police Public Call Box on Rocktropia - maybe Neverdie has the answer! :eyecrazy:

Until then, I was thinking of a ped per global kinda type, and something like your Kreltin Killer/Aurli Assasin :)

Was a long drag but finally finished 10k Aurli at the end of January.

Can't bring myself to start either of the Bronze missions yet.

Ff

Just wrapped up Kreltin Bronze Stage 1 this morning :)

10k kreltin done

10kreltin done
I took rifle and tokens
nothing special
239globals one above 1k
Happy hunting :)

Why are there so many Aurli Weak in Dome 3? I'm trying to do Krelt bronze, the Aurli Weak are a waste of my time and ped. Please ask MA to remove them.

Back