10.000 Daikiba mission journal

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
Thought I would try and make a similar journal of the costs for doing this mission as I did with Merps with only Castorian EnKnuckles-A. (TT fist)

I will record loot(incl daily mu) after each run which is typical ~50peds(3fists) long.

I might not publish each run as I calculated it would be around 25runs for 10.000Daikiba. (every 8th run will it be..)
I got no time limit for it as it's completely depending on loot being good or not, but I wont do any other melee hunting on the side during this mission. (to not screw up the skills)

But skill wise I will only publish at the completion of the mission. (ofc I scanned it before I started so I can compare)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I completed the mission now and here are some basic stats:
Cost: 1325.42ped
Hit (%): 89.87%
Loot(%): 96.87% (incl mu & decay)
Armor Decay: 0ped (didn't use armor)
Fap Decay: -14.84ped
Time: 3hours 17minutes (average/run)
Result: 141.97% (incl mv of skills gained)

Below you can see the graphs for the complete hunt from EuHunter. (great app)

why so fat thumbs? my merp thumbs look the way it should look
Since I dont get the charts to look the way I want here I had to make them as pictures instead :grumble:

crit_chart_431538.jpg

(Average calculated on 25 complete runs)

skill_chart.jpg

Health after mission reward: 135.2(Dexterity)

loot_chart_538404.jpg

dmg_chart.jpg

(Average calculated on 25 complete runs)

-----------------------------

All Daikibas was killed at Cape Corinth

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof of mission completed

Programs I used:
EuHunter
XandraX
Skill Scanner

Equipment I used:
Castorian EnKnuckles-A (obviously)
Vivo T1
Castorian Survival EnBlade-A (to finish last mob when the last fist is broken)
Sollomate Kiwio Mk.II (L) (tagging/finishing if fist break)

Last edited:
can you track how many gremlin footies you get? :yup: thanks

Last edited:
good luck with it will be nice to see how it goes.

Good luck :)

Hope you have better loot then i have with the 5k mission (still 1200 to do :) ).
Last 3 weeks the average loot was about 50-60%.
I hunted mostly with TT knife and TT sword and lately without armour.

Coolt. :yay::yay:

Try to do it with mindforce i made all diabika and 50% off corns on that way it helpt me to get mindforce harmony.:)

Good luck

I cyled 3k peds (started from 1900/5k) and had a lose of 400 ped. I used a s60 and settler armor+5a :cool:

Globaled twice and did them in two days. Letś see if you have better results. I didnt tried a cb13 at the time but doing that now with rippersnapper and somehow I have better loot then with a s60.

Coolt. :yay::yay:

Try to do it with mindforce i made all diabika and 50% off corns on that way it helpt me to get mindforce harmony.:)
Gonna do it same way as my Merps, to get some kind of comparable results on two tiny mobs and I also want my brawler skills ;)

Got all skills scanned now as I did on my Merps so going to start punching tonight :)

good luck jenny watch out for the merp syndrome :yay:

Results after the first 8runs: (2804 daikis smashed)
Cost: 410.55ped
Hit percent: 89.741%
Loot(%): 93.27% (incl mu & decay)
Armor Decay: 0ped
Fap Decay: -5.94ped

Hit % looks worse then when I did my merp missions, that's the most odd thing so far between them I believe :/
might be that the results there were over 10runs and this is just 8runs tho

Results after 16runs: (6133 daikis smashed)
Cost: 832.13ped
Hit percent: 89.81%
Loot(%): 101.53% (incl mu & decay)
Armor Decay: 0ped
Fap Decay: -10.84ped

Still worse Hit % then on my merps for some reason :/
Also started to only smack up babies too, thats why I done more these last 8runs then the first 8 when I did all that came into my way on most runs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edit in this post, I'm doing my 24th run now but since I will finish the mission after 25½ runs I wont update this post with the 24th run results as it would most likely be very close to the final outcome.

Last edited:
... really wish there was a good daiki baby LA so you dont need to run around for an hour during the hunts :/

Go East of PA to 628,752.

It can get crowded at some points in the day, but the spawn is VERY good.

You can stand in one place and two or three will spawn in your radar circle every few mins.

For me with Opallo +101 by the time I kill the red dots I usually wait less then a minute for the next respawn, sometimes not even waiting at all.

When it is crowded you will have to run a bit but never more then a few radar circles in any direction.

GL :thumbup: ... I am doing the same quests (I am at 600ish/1k atm)...
Within the SV soc its know as Jehu's 'Noobin it Up' Mission.

JEHU

Go East of PA to 628,752.

It can get crowded at some points in the day, but the spawn is VERY good.

You can stand in one place and two or three will spawn in your radar circle every few mins.

For me with Opallo +101 by the time I kill the red dots I usually wait less then a minute for the next respawn, sometimes not even waiting at all.

When it is crowded you will have to run a bit but never more then a few radar circles in any direction.

GL :thumbup: ... I am doing the same quests (I am at 600ish/1k atm)...
Within the SV soc its know as Jehu's 'Noobin it Up' Mission.

JEHU
Thanks for the tip will run over to check it out tonight, maybe they just moved the spawned that used to roam the woods around the burning forest... (unless thats where the coords are, not in game now lol)
And gl with your mission too :)

And last post on first page got the results after 2804 daikis sacrificed their lives for my mission

I finished the Daik 10k over Christmas....naked with an S60...was hateful loot mostly though...although I found W of Twin a bit better.

Only thing is, there's the odd guardian and even an ocassional Alpha. ;)

Gl with your mission. :)

Thanks for the suggestion Steve, but if you meen the spot where the road are I think it's a bit too much higher maturities there for me to be happy (trying to only take babies now, as I did with merps)

But hopefully I'm done with these soon, almost 7k dead now :)

Finished the mission now as you can see in the screens, and all info updated in the first post. (if you miss anything let me know)

Back