DEATH RACE l PVP Racing Event

Bump Bump Bump

Makar Ranova-
1 Valk
1 Hummer (Saehrimner)
I will be prize winner of my vehicle weather I am gunner or driver.

Smells like carnage :D We may come down for the event, team and class details to follow.

ROCK ON ROCK STARS !

1. Any chance you could enlarge the route maps ?
2. Radar on or off (Dunno if it can be tweaked there or not) ?

Last edited:
Makar Ranova-
1 Valk
1 Hummer (Saehrimner)
I will be prize winner of my vehicle weather I am gunner or driver.

Keep in mind the Valk and Hummer classes are running simultaneously so competing in both might be a bit difficult. It would be in your better interest to pick which class you wish to race in :) I'll add your registration once you've made your decision.

1. Any chance you could enlarge the route maps ?
2. Radar on or off (Dunno if it can be tweaked there or not) ?

The tracks are wide and clear once your at the location, the main purpose for the arial photo's of the track is to let you know which direction on the track each class is heading , and a bit of an idea of the terrain so once you're there it looks a bit familiar. This is not a land area or controllable event area so radar cannot be disabled by m8 hand unfortunately.

Cheers!!

This sound like fun, not sure i join... need first a gunnar:) and some thinking about, hehe ...

Very nice initiative, but just two questions.

What about teaming of driver and spectators? Driver A brings his entire soc along and they only shoot at the other racers. Fair game?

Are there any rules about the track that has to be followed? How are you going to prevent drivers from taking a short cut?

Very nice initiative, but just two questions.

What about teaming of driver and spectators? Driver A brings his entire soc along and they only shoot at the other racers. Fair game?

Are there any rules about the track that has to be followed? How are you going to prevent drivers from taking a short cut?

To allow participants to be creative, and also because it would be futile to make too many restrictions in a PVP zone I have kept the rules to a minimum. What you or your friends may do to make it to the finish line (after 10 second rule) is up to you providing you do not use anything other than the approved vehicle for your particular class. Also given the nature of the track, short cuts off the track would not be in your best interest, however there are some alternate routes built into the track that may or may not be of interest to racers. I suggest investigating the track prior to the event to establish your personal plan of action ;)

Cheers!!

I may come in my VTOL and take some videos :laugh:

To allow participants to be creative, and also because it would be futile to make too many restrictions in a PVP zone I have kept the rules to a minimum. What you or your friends may do to make it to the finish line (after 10 second rule) is up to you providing you do not use anything other than the approved vehicle for your particular class. Also given the nature of the track, short cuts off the track would not be in your best interest, however there are some alternate routes built into the track that may or may not be of interest to racers. I suggest investigating the track prior to the event to establish your personal plan of action ;)

Cheers!!

I believe the short answer would be... "It is Dynamic" Love a challenge, leaves room for strategy. BRING IT ON !:silly2:

i like to register in valky class a mk1 as driver. i don't got a gunner yet, but i hope to find one .

is it possibly to register a boat as well

Last edited:
Keep in mind the Valk and Hummer classes are running simultaneously so competing in both might be a bit difficult. It would be in your better interest to pick which class you wish to race in :) I'll add your registration once you've made your decision.

I think i will go with hummer for now- Thx :D

Quick question.

How you going to stop ppl using tp chips? Don't see any thing about that.

Spongey

Quick question.

How you going to stop ppl using tp chips? Don't see any thing about that.

Spongey

Can't stop anyone from using TP chips, however reaching the finish line through any other means than the approved vehicle for that class would not result in any points. So really no point in it. I will have enough eyes on the track to assure this. However I'll update OP to ensure no one can play dumb when it comes to game time ;)

Can't stop anyone from using TP chips, however reaching the finish line through any other means than the approved vehicle for that class would not result in any points. So really no point in it. I will have enough eyes on the track to assure this. However I'll update OP to ensure no one can play dumb when it comes to game time ;)

So it's ok to use tp chip but just not near the end? :scratch2:

So it's ok to use tp chip but just not near the end? :scratch2:

I've laid it out in black and white at the bottom of the OP. Please let me know if any other rules are unclear :)

Cheers

sign me up valk mk1 liddle red gunzy ridinghood

Please register me:

Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
Valkyrie Class
Team NOSA Member

Not sure how I missed this, but...

...sign me up!

Stanley Miles Stardust - Valk mk1

:beerchug:
Miles

(gunner's may inquire by pm)

sounds like an awesome event and huge lolz @ the vids! :thumbup:

Registration updated, welcome to the competition Everyone!!

Shortcut

Cheers!!

There is quite an extreme short cut, very near the start of the course, where you just turn right, drive over a single dune, and rejoin, skipping a huge, twisty, fun portion of the track. It would seem to be kind of a bummer to permit that, and it should also be pretty easy to enforce.

Just a thought.

:beerchug:

Miles

There is quite an extreme short cut, very near the start of the course, where you just turn right, drive over a single dune, and rejoin, skipping a huge, twisty, fun portion of the track.

Oh, you mean the one that looks like a rabbit path? :laugh:

aj502 HellRoach Budweiser

Exo gas injected Valk MK1

Tippin'

Oh, you mean the one that looks like a rabbit path? :laugh:
I was the one who told Chrome about this Rabbit hole :p when she took me around the track. She hadnt noticed it before, I took a 20sec pitspot then went through it and I caught up to Chrome, even was ahead :). It is hard to spot though.

Back