Info: DJ Millman Show

Society
NightWalker Brotherhood
Milan Milosh Black
THis is for the Dj Millman show which is on 4pm to 7pm Aest or 6-9 ma time on monday. Only on AtlasHavenRadio.com

(posted in wrong place, moderators: Feel free to delete this text. Or see this as a free bump lol)

Oh i'm cut but for my dead air feel free let me have it just for today...

Any who any ideas for theme shows and if not ideas tell me how its a bad idea.

i hope i can take it :p

No Valentines day show

Sorry if anyone listens or reads my thread i won't be having a show tomorrow, My headset broke and couldn't sit 3 hours with it digging into my skull. Oh i wanted to do a terrible love song show but till i fix this headset issue it will be postponed. If you have any terrible love songs or just something you want to hear on my show just leave a comment here and i will get back to you asap.

Millman Out

Back This arvo

Hey hey everyone

My show is back on the air this arvo, morning or lunch time depending on your place in my world :p
I'm hoping for some callins, some prizes and all round fun.
Oh almost forgot i'm looking for games and songs as always so if you have an idea or a song leave a post here and i will read it up

Millman OUt

My long dead show is back to life :3

IF you wanna tune in i'm on 7-10 aest or 9-12 ma time hope to see your buzzzes on @milantheone on twitter or pm me at Milanmiloshblack on entropia

Missed you mill I remember when I came back to entropia to hear you left which disappointed me great to see ya back

Meapa
(ou know me as bluey aka the noob )

I'll be listening next monday :)

Back