FYI: The Ultimate Entropian Master

Cheapest way to achieve that is to buy MA and let the database admin fiddle with your skills. :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:, how much do they earn per year? ;P or maybe I should say how much are they worth?

Last edited:
We already have several tools for this.

I can recommend djegre's chipping optimizer @ http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php

Based on the exponential increase in cost it appears the max skill u can get is 19981 in all the normal skills, and therefor you'd need around 1k agility to get to the full level 200 at a cost of 2,5 million ped for laser sniper(hit).

If you can settle for level 150 though you could get this done for a very respectable 366k peds, which when you think about is less than what some/most ubers have in gear..

..If you settle for level 100 the cost would be 106k peds. And then you max all known guns, so other than HP boosting I don't see the need for any more skills.

For pure hp boosting:
Assuming no skills from before and 10 in each attribute:

100k peds will get u to 239 hp.
200k to 266
500k: 321
1m: 381
2m: 462
3m: 522

and the max possible hp without attributes would be 539 at a cost of 3,56 million peds.
If you then get to 200 in each attribute you could reach level 558.

Interestingly if you then were to chip those skills back out you would only get 1,5 million back - and that is not including auction fees.

..Those are assuming that the calculations of the calc are correct, and that you may get unlimited skills at said prices (which naturally u can't).
So for what you are saying is $10k to max uber guns then a further or possible $10k-$20k for hp? I guess that could seem reasonable in a way. But what disturbs me is this
Interestingly if you then were to chip those skills back out you would only get 1,5 million back, and that is not including auction fees.
:jawdrop: thats 42.14% of your invesment back :holyshit:. I guess once you decide to chip its for life :wise:.

So for what you are saying is $10k to max uber guns then a further or possible $10k-$20k for hp? I guess that could seem reasonable in a way. But what disturbs me is this :jawdrop: thats 42.14% of your invesment back :holyshit:. I guess once you decide to chip its for life :wise:.

So it would be fun if you changed your math to lvl100 and 300hp on your main posts... since lvl200 is unneeded and not possible due to availability of skills.

Np, 2 mil usd, got that sitting in my back pocket lolz :eyecrazy:

So it would be fun if you changed your math to lvl100 and 300hp on your main posts... since lvl200 is unneeded and not possible due to availability of skills.
Why is lv200 unneeded? As I see it being an Entropian Master alters the usability of items or stats. Like having an extra 2 metres on range or having 11/10 hit and crit hit. Having if I decided to skill in medical having a mod fap that could do more heal per pec because I had the skills of an E-master.

But your right there is just not enough skill ingame to do this but I already thought about asking MA to provide a service whereby they create the full tt esi's with skills inside that you wanted & are willing to sell them for MV through a special MA skills avatar? :p. Well tbh I doubt they would agree to this unless you had the peds to do it all the way to level 200 ie 1-2million usds. I doubt they could easily ignore that kind of a cash injection, :laugh:.

Think about it TT investment from MA x MV of skills = UL ROI :laugh:. Could be a good business plan if you ask me.

This is one the most interesting thread since months (IMHO ofc).

And the figures are just terrific! :laugh:

For sure an excellent addition of the famous slogan "play for free". :p

This is one the most interesting thread since months (IMHO ofc).

And the figures are just terrific! :laugh:

For sure an excellent addition of the famous slogan "play for free". :p
Thanks for your post.

RX event for OJ's.

Grab a handful of OJ's with opalo's and have yourself an event.
:laugh: nice idea :).

Changed layout for a better read & altered some MU's.

You would also without any further work get the title:

ULTIMATE IRL MORON
Truly would make you the biggest​

UBER NOOB
:dunce:

If you chipped up that much that is.

how'd you get the insider info on Chuck Norris's avatar?!? ;)

i thik that some1 can have fun at any lvl, but is very important at wich lvl you want to have this fun :)

Back