Buying: Calypso trip for all teleports

edgarsn

Hatchling
Hi. Want to buy a trip around all teleports. 30ped in advance, 170 after completion (can pay partially after a half or so). If TPs are not added just by flying over, can arrange to notify me over skype when need to get out and add.

Slick move, saves alot of time if you are new :)

I am sure I have a couple of friends who would do this. I'll try to hook you up :)

edgarsn, I can take you to all the tp. But are you sure to want to get them all like that ? Getting the tps scattered all around was for me the best part of the game when I started playing EU, I miss these days :)
And if you get stuck somewhere in a far outpost, there will always be someone to rescue you for free.
But well, if you want them all by plane or car, I am playing everyday in the evening, EU time. I'll be at PA arrival at around 16:30, 17:00.

edgarsn, I can take you to all the tp. But are you sure to want to get them all like that ? Getting the tps scattered all around was for me the best part of the game when I started playing EU, I miss these days :)
And if you get stuck somewhere in a far outpost, there will always be someone to rescue you for free.
But well, if you want them all by plane or car, I am playing everyday in the evening, EU time. I'll be at PA arrival at around 16:30, 17:00.

I agree, exploring and gather all the tps by foot was a blast when i first started. Good luck getting a ride thou :cool:

Im up for a TP run but can only manage to be online tomorrow from 16:00 till when ever.

Edit. Forgot I made a promise to some players last night for tonight so tonight is out of the question. Anyway if you dont come right tonight give me a shout in PM tomorrow and I will gladly assist.

Last edited:
Exploring and gathering the tps is a big part of ones upbringing in EU. :)
It is great fun in a group of ppl and alone. It is the best way to meet new ppl and learn the lay of the land, be it where resources or mobs are. And if you get stuck, and you will, it is very easy to find some that will help you out.
So i would suggest you to at lest do some of the "hard" way. :)

Hi. Want to buy a trip around all teleports. 30ped in advance, 170 after completion (can pay partially after a half or so). If TPs are not added just by flying over, can arrange to notify me over skype when need to get out and add.

So I'm guessing your not going to be by your computer seeing you want a call on skype? How am I to know if you got the TP if I flew over it and you didn't tell me you have it? Some times you have to get out and run through it. I have helped many get TP's even flying this could take some time. You still will have to tp from Eudoria to Amethera can't get there by flying. I would join a society that can help you with getting the TP's. Your not going to need them all at once.

Roundtrip: I can do it, but according to the travel times, it can't all be done in one night :). I personally would suggest, to get the most important and hardest to reach TPs. There a bunch that you can travel alone once you have a nearby TP, and I think, it's more fun to do at least them than do travel all by VTOL.

I agree:) doing tp runs was the best part of the nooby game once upon a time when there was a chance to out run mobs.but now? with the speed nurf of the avatar or mobs its a lot harder,im 70 agi and now find it difficult to out run noobish mobs.:eyecrazy: when at a lower lvl i could out run the same mobs nps
Good idea tho to get the tps with vehicles.defiantly will save you a heap of time.
Welcome aboard

if your planing on being afk for the flight im not sure the person flying will be able to tell if you got it or not

So I'm guessing your not going to be by your computer seeing you want a call on skype? How am I to know if you got the TP if I flew over it and you didn't tell me you have it? Some times you have to get out and run through it. I have helped many get TP's even flying this could take some time. You still will have to tp from Eudoria to Amethera can't get there by flying. I would join a society that can help you with getting the TP's. Your not going to need them all at once.

if your planing on being afk for the flight im not sure the person flying will be able to tell if you got it or not

Can ANYONE please show me where the OP stated he was going to be away from the computer, Skype is PC software why would he be away from the computer just because of Skype!? :confused:

I can take you right now if you like. Or anytime today really. Just let me know.

Wish I could help you!! i could really need the cash but i might not have all the new tp´s myself after 1.5years offline but back again..

BUT to be honoust to you as stated in lots of ppl i loved having a real tp run because it makes the feeling about all the mob that can be in the areas etc :)

GL and to that person willing to help you grats to some nice amount of peds

Best regards BB

Thanks all the helpful people, arranged a nice heli roundtrip.
Thread can be closed.

Back