Question: What is Neverdie Studios up to now.

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
Well I found a few recent video uploads with some of NDS Staff and ND himself, basically doing a presentation for a gaming site telling them about all the stuff you can do in the game. So its a full on briefing demo of our Universe :) should be good, so here are the links. Must warn you that these videos are incredibly "lame" in the way they were recorded and some about presentation?

A few good watching tips though. Watch out for the guy with the glass's he can't stop touching them for 2mins, then takes them off to reveal the mask behind his avatar :eek:. Also look out for Meg :laugh: :tongue2:, so comment in anyway you like, maybe point out something funny someone said which isnt true :scratch2:? :p anyways ENJOY! ;)

Part 1

Part2 you see ND himself giving an insight into some of his "wild" ideas for EU :)

Part3

Part4

You know, before anyone says "OH look NDS is playing, that's a COI!!!" That these videos are from the release of NI. BEFORE NDS had to retire their avatars.

You know, before anyone says "OH look NDS is playing, that's a COI!!!" That these videos are from the release of NI. BEFORE NDS had to retire their avatars.
Yyour right that this video was made probably before ND made sure his avatar was retired, it still show cases that ND is actively trying to get more ppl to know about NI and EU...

Last edited:
Yeah that was from one of NI's launches, that one was held at ND Studios I believe.

Hard to see what kind of crowd there was though, did any other press turn up as a result of this particular launch?

I don't think ND himself is playing and I suspect all Planet Partners have one or more promotional avatars they can use in these circumstances with the usual restrictions.

- Deathifier

Sadly I don't understand your comment. ND is not the one playing in the video :scratch2:. Though your right that this video was made probably before ND made sure his avatar was retired, it still show cases that ND is actively trying to get more ppl to know about NI and EU...

I was just pointing out, in a sarcastic way, that this video was made before the members of Neverdie studios had to retire their avatars. Just had to get that out before this thread went to hell with accusations of COI, breaking of rules, and so on and so forth.

EDIT: I don't think their was much coverage there. Seems like their was a little coverage at Digital Experience and CEP though.

No funny comments? Doubt anyone watched all the parts :( :p. Anyways the withdrawing in part1 is so wrong, MA wishes they could give ppl their money back that fast or maybe we do? That's why MA wanted to introduce those gamecards you could use outside to buy stuff with since it was tied to your pedcard on your account ingame. But they seem to have scrapped that idea "for now", would make sort of being able to use the peds much more convinient then a 1month wait. What T-shirt was Meg wearing anyone? :D

Who the hell was the hunchback guy in part 3?

I will be more optimistic about the future of NI if the developers look more like engineers and less like drug adicted punkz :wise:

I will be more optimistic about the future of NI if the developers look more like engineers and less like drug adicted punkz :wise:

looked like normal game developers to me :laugh:

Never going out in daylight - hence the shades, hunched over keyboards all through the night and surviving on large amounts of caffeine and chocolate ;)

"Club Neverdie which we opened up Next Island... this is allready an established sucessfull brand inside Entropia Universe"
I feel someone did not really read all the criticism he got for the branding stuff which allready exists on NI and now plans to do loads more of it. Good idea... just take what the community writes the most rants and hate about and expand it some more. That will certainly keep them happy. :laugh:

"Club Neverdie which we opened up Next Island... this is allready an established sucessfull brand inside Entropia Universe"
I feel someone did not really read all the criticism he got for the branding stuff which allready exists on NI and now plans to do loads more of it. Good idea... just take what the community writes the most rants and hate about and expand it some more. That will certainly keep them happy. :laugh:

AGAIN, these videos where made before all that whiny,bitchy,COI shit started.
This is what? My third time bringing that up. Read the threads or down't post, seriously.

AGAIN, these videos where made before all that whiny,bitchy,COI shit started.
This is what? My third time bringing that up. Read the threads or down't post, seriously.

And why are you so wound up about it? People are just expressing their opinion as they see it, or is it now forbidden because you say so?

No funny comments? Doubt anyone watched all the parts :(

I got about 2 minutes through the first video before I was bored to tears.

So no... I didn't watch all the parts.

And why are you so wound up about it? People are just expressing their opinion as they see it, or is it now forbidden because you say so?

Sorry, I've been arguing with Aio all night :(. But seriously in the second post I mention that these video are from before all that COI crap started, in an attempt to stop this thread from dissolving into a witch hunt.

In my country it is realy rude to keep your sunglases on while talking to someone (especialy indoors where there,s no need for them. apart from trying to act cool :D

Apart from that its fun to see how they talk so motivated about entropia :)

Mari *.*
:kos:

In my country it is realy rude to keep your sunglases on while talking to someone (especialy indoors where there,s no need for them. apart from trying to act cool :D

Apart from that its fun to see how they talk so motivated about entropia :)

Mari *.*
:kos:

LoL, maybe he has some type of eye condition. :D LoL

Next island need a lot more development and from what it looks like... they are trying to make another second life except with Entropia's skill system some how integrate into it.

...Almost sounds like they are trying to get name brand companies to buy/rent advertisement space without any real storyline tie-in.

...I mention that these video are from before all that COI crap started, in an attempt to stop this thread from dissolving into a witch hunt.

Dang...

You're OBSESSED with the witch hunt.

Here is a witch dissolving for you. :p

An event organised with the event system takes a maximum of 100ppl not 500. FACT!
There is no armor with a value of 65.000 US $, right?! that would be like more then two Medusas o_O (more like 65k peds, but guess that can double)

haha I cant stop freakin laughing... I got to the part where ND was taling about himself and the contraversy he causes...

Then the lady he was talking to says "So your the Lindsey Lohan of Entropia".

HAHA too funny...

FWI ND I NEVER wanna see you passed out in yer hummer with yer cucci hangin out bro. It dont matter how famous ya get.

Oh its rude in this country too. Usually it means you are either a meth head or a douchebag. It's really the only 2 reasons for sunglasses inside.

Both is also a distinct possibility.

I don't think it's fair or necessary to attack the sunglasses dude in the video, regardless of what I think of his personal appearance. Some comments here are way out of line. Come on, show some respect and decency.

Last edited:
I got about 2 minutes through the first video before I was bored to tears.

So no... I didn't watch all the parts.
Least you were honest Chrome and for that, I :).

Advice for next presentation - do not snort cocain ,and stop touching your nose doode
This is more like it more funny comments or mistakes about what ppl said are not true :p.

An event organised with the event system takes a maximum of 100ppl not 500. FACT! There is no armor with a value of 65.000 US $, right?! that would be like more then two Medusas o_O (more like 65k peds, but guess that can double)
Like over here ty ^_^. The most expensive armour ingame cost basically what medusa cost $30k, you happy now? :cool: & where did he say that I must of missed that one?

I think some of the comments ND made give a good insight into how ND thinks.

'Everything in EU that should be monetized becomes monetized.' -def=to coin into money

'There is currently no market for screenshots.' -refering to the (lack of) paparazzi in EU

'Give it a year and you will see scubadiving gear introduced.'

'If a RL island with timetravel gate was to be discovered(? ok) all major companies would buy land there. And within 2 years it would look like Tokyo.'

'If a RL island with timetravel gate was to be discovered(? ok) all major companies would buy land there. And within 2 years it would look like Tokyo.'

hmmm I would have thought the government of the island would suddenly find they needed a military base on it and anyone who knew about the gate would go missing or become very rich and need to move to the other side of the world while suddenly having amnesia.

Advice for next presentation - do not snort cocain ,and stop touching your nose doode

LOL I was thinking exactly the same time hahaha!

And the Lohan comment was epic lol ...

GO NI :yay:

Agree 100%

The word is really addicted :p

I think some of the comments ND made give a good insight into how ND thinks.

'Everything in EU that should be monetized becomes monetized.' -def=to coin into money

Yeah this one really scared me too and I only hope that MA will limit his influence on the Entropia Universe. This line of thinking can never lead to enjoyable gameplay since eventually we play games for fun and not for money. Of course EU has a RCE but that certainly doesn't make it an exception from the rule.

Back