Can we bring back the Champs League for MH?!

Princess_Fiona

Guardian
Society
Guess Who
Princess Fiona of Amber
There'd certainly be plenty of room out there! We could run the Champs League and MMOWC once more, that would be awesome, and bring ALOT of activity out there! :yay: :yay:

sorry for the noobish question, but what is MH?

Oh and I am all for champions league kicking off again.

Medusa's Head.

Or Next Island, or whatever the hell has plenty of land to run the events!

this is actually a great idea MMOWeeeeeeeC!!!

I suggested that Champions League might be do-able at Medusa's Head on another forum, but oddly no-one responded to the idea.

I suggested that Champions League might be do-able at Medusa's Head on another forum, but oddly no-one responded to the idea.

We haven't had the time to plan any events right yet.
BUT, we are planning to have a long running event, similar to CL.
Though I don't think we will directly adopt CL since that was a CND event and klod and the other guys probably won't be that happy if we just steal the consept:)

We haven't had the time to plan any events right yet.
BUT, we are planning to have a long running event, similar to CL.
Though I don't think we will directly adopt CL since that was a CND event and klod and the other guys probably won't be that happy if we just steal the consept:)
Fair enough. I seem to remember Klod saying in the past that he no longer had time to run CL, although I don't want to put words in his mouth as it was a while ago and his circumstances may have changed again since. Meanwhile, with the re-landscaping of the domes at the asteroid, it doesn't lend itself to hunting like it used to.

Seems rather unlikely ND would bring back 2 events he ran on a land area owned by a competitor.

If you rephrase as 'wouldnt it be cool if someone started a new series of events and a tournament on some new set of land areas?'. Sure.

'wouldnt it be cool if someone started a new series of events and a tournament (similar to the CL and MMOWC) on some new set of land areas?' ;)

Perhaps you could get Klod to help you run it? And isn't MH on NI? if so, why would ND NOT want to run it as it would bring the populous to his planet (more like a continent according to the map haha).

Melissa head is on calypso.....

So i take it no one no longer gives a shit about this idea? lol

Jesus, getting you guys to respond with your thoughts and ideas is as bad as asking Marco when he's going to actually do his job anymore.

Marco: "I cannot divulge that information"

You're right. I realise it might take time to formulate ideas but one would have thought that the owners would have capitalised on the publicity of their purchase early on to announce their plans for events.

Having said that, my comment will be null and void if I'm being an inattentative dufus (again!:laugh:) and their announcements have been made elsewhere on the forum.

My thoughts are bugged, and I am waiting for MA to fix them. :confused::scratch2::banghead:

It would be great to have this again, the more big events there is, like champions league, land grab the more buzz and excitement there is in the game.

What made Champions League unique was that it was held in 5 domes which gave people a choice of mobs. It's not possible to make multi-area events anywhere in the game now, so there can be no real replacement for Champions League.

Is it not possible to have multiple mobs in a single LA now? I'm sure I've witnessed it in the past, but not sure since VU10. While it wouldn't be the five separate domes that you mention, Oleg, it would if managed smartly at least allow different levels to hunt simultaneously as at the Champions League.

Is it not possible to have multiple mobs in a single LA now? I'm sure I've witnessed it in the past, but not sure since VU10. While it wouldn't be the five separate domes that you mention, Oleg, it would if managed smartly at least allow different levels to hunt simultaneously as at the Champions League.

It's not possible because whenever an LA owner does this they get called all sorts of bad names on the forum.

It's not possible because whenever an LA owner does this they get called all sorts of bad names on the forum.
Do they? Why? Or am I missing a joke here?

On one la it wouldn't work. Spawn points are relatively random and would mix low mobs with high mobs etc etc.

Uh...doesn't MH have like 7 LA's in one area?! That seems like it'd work the same as the damn domes!

Uh...doesn't MH have like 7 LA's in one area?! That seems like it'd work the same as the damn domes!

That's the point, it doesn't. And neither do the domes now.

On one la it wouldn't work. Spawn points are relatively random and would mix low mobs with high mobs etc etc.
Ah! Okay, I understand. That's a shame. Still, maybe something MA/Planet partner could work on when they have the resources (in around 2034!). Then maybe it could be a goer.

Has anyone thought about bringing this back since the last time this was talked about?

Is it possible now Oleg?

Back