Question: Output Amplifier Component and Ambulimax

00Dan

Old Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
00Danny 00Dan Helichopper
A couple people have told me that only matures drop this. I find that kinda fishy so that's my question. Do ambulimax maturities other then mature drop output amplifier components?

not sure will ambu, but on trox i've noticed from young to alpha only dominant have dropped em for me, and ive killed bout 200+ alpha with no outputamps but bout 1 out of 8 domin will drop it for me.

A couple people have told me that only matures drop this. I find that kinda fishy so that's my question. Do ambulimax maturities other then mature drop output amplifier components?

My guess would be not just 'Mature, but 'Mature and higher maturities'.

I mostly loot these from Maffoid - but only from the top 2 maturities of that mob.

Output amplifier components drops only from Muluk-hir Outcast for example.
I haven't got any from Bandit, Guard, Raider, Warrior or Bersheker and I killed quite a high amount of them lately. Higher maturities are too hard to hunt so I don't have any info from those.

Maybe this is just a new way to regulate the drop rate of certain items by MA.

Well I guess that confirms it, seems these really only do drop from a single maturity. Would explain the damage enhancer MU. I wonder if any of the other components are regulated like this also?

Back