Votes: 10 13.7%
  • They are here but do not care about Entropia

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Shut up already.

Votes: 21 28.8%

• Total voters
Otoko means wolf(I think)
I'm a carpenter

Does this mean that the aliens are carpenter wolves? :)

Actually it means man, I googled it :)

"Densha Otoko is a popular example of the "nice guy" class of Japanese geeks who wish to lead normal lives, but are too shy to find a girlfriend, or speak openly anywhere but online. The television series uses a large number of computer-bound extras" From Wiki

Is it too late to change my name now?

Last edited:
Loony Bin over-flow :yay:

Hmm, I wonder what my connection is? And will there be cake? :laugh:

Searching "Shargon" at Yahoo!...

Your profile on this forum is the 6th link that shows up :silly2:

First find is a definition of Shargon from Urbandictionary:
shargon

a whore that sleeps with all the males in ones family
kelsi lee is such a shargon. she slept with my dad and brother.

I am sure OP can find an alien link about that :laugh:

Otoko means wolf(I think)
I'm a carpenter

Does this mean that the aliens are carpenter wolves? :)

Actually it means man, I googled it :)

"Densha Otoko is a popular example of the "nice guy" class of Japanese geeks who wish to lead normal lives, but are too shy to find a girlfriend, or speak openly anywhere but online. The television series uses a large number of computer-bound extras" From Wiki

Is it too late to change my name now?

Your alien connection is obviously that you are a nice guy carpenter just as Jesus, who was the son of God who lives in space and therefore is an alien :yay:

(Disclaimer: No offense meant to anyone in this post)

Name connection found!! "Nor Alien Euqcab"
It took me awhile but it seems that even my name has some connection to aliens and entropia!! :eyecrazy:
First person to figure which part of my name is linked to aliens gets 100 efd! :yay:

Way easy!

Nor Alien Euqcab = Ron Alien Bacque
RAB = Ramstein Air Base = US Air Force, and we all know: where there is the USAF there are the aliens not far!

Now give me my 100 efd.

Ehhh, methinks Nighthawk failed Alien Relation Theory 101. :dunce:

Character name isn't Shargon, it's Jeral; a lot more than Jeral but that's a secret. :ninja:

Well, if you google it, "Rumsponge" means "a person who soaks up a lot of rum". It is a well known fact that aliens prefer Rum Runners over all other forms of alocoholic beverages. I am seeing a connection here.

The more I think about it, I am convinced that MA has anally probed me numerous times over the years, too.

I think we are onto something here.

Here we go... time for the fun to start...
http://www.calypso.com/

Yes Matermesh. This is the hub and the true alien connection.
The game was the front and funds to start the interlink between the companys and its fund movement.
They too need funds and ways to move them about to support the masses who do the work they are after.
Good job. We storm the headquarters toninght.

Ehhh, methinks Nighthawk failed Alien Relation Theory 101. :dunce:

Character name isn't Shargon, it's Jeral; a lot more than Jeral but that's a secret. :ninja:

Shargon. Ill have to go with Nighthawks choise. Ill not have you misdirect me.
Research on Shargon points to a huge connection.

Shargon in the land of Xen'drik was once home to a civilization of giants.
"We on earth know that humans could not lift the huge stones we see all over the world."

This civilization fell into ruin due to a Quori invasion,some forty thousand years ago. Current publication suggests these Quori were neutral or good ones (as opposed to the evil Quori of the current era) and refugees from an unknown cataclysm in Dal Quor who were assaulted by the giants.

people did not lift the huge stones of stone hinge or the other hundreds of locations around earth. Some we cannot date. So I assume giants did the work. They were killed off by another alien race and most traces removed.
You use the name because you know its history and were part of the ones who killed them off.
I have also read that one day to us is like 1000 days to the aliens.
So aliens can live 1oo,ooo years. Soon you will have the technology to return home. Good luck.

Jeral is connected to, Konami Industry Co., Ltd. and began work on manufacturing "amusement machines" for arcades. Their first actual game machine was not created until 1978. They began to achieve success with hit arcade games such as 1981's Frogger,
Jeral itself was a name in the TCG-Yu-Gi-Oh

Last edited:
Well, if you google it, "Rumsponge" means "a person who soaks up a lot of rum". It is a well known fact that aliens prefer Rum Runners over all other forms of alocoholic beverages. I am seeing a connection here.

The more I think about it, I am convinced that MA has anally probed me numerous times over the years, too.

I think we are onto something here.

Yes Rumsponge. MA sent aliens over to probe you. They found nothing of value and did not have any fun doing it.
They gave up and went to look for value in cattle.

how in the world did this post get 5 pages of responses!?

Oh what the F..... do me, do me!

Hotei

how in the world did this post get 5 pages of responses!?

Oh what the F..... do me, do me!

Hotei

well Hotei. Long ago when the aliens came to earth, humans thought they were gods.
Your name Hotei is connected with this: one of the 7 gods of happiness .
You are one god/alien I would like to stand next to.

Solid work mate :)

Is it the 'Alien' part of your name? :D
Damn that took me atleast an hour!! 100 cfd coming your way!! :D

Way easy!

Nor Alien Euqcab = Ron Alien Bacque
RAB = Ramstein Air Base = US Air Force, and we all know: where there is the USAF there are the aliens not far!

Now give me my 100 efd.

And just because you figured out the real truth, 100 efd to you too! ;)

Aliens would have a use for Entropia...... to find out how stupid humans are when they're told they might win FREE MONEY!

Menace

Aliens would have a use for Entropia...... to find out how stupid humans are when they're told they might win FREE MONEY!

Menace

ding ding ding!! We have a winner!! :yay:

I heard that implant netralisers L will be implemented soon... that may improve loot ;)

I heard that implant netralisers L will be implemented soon... that may improve loot ;)

Your name Shogomad
It was the first game to utilize Monolith's flagship Lithtech engine. It has heavy influences from Japan.
There seems to be a clear connection to Japan and early video games.
As stated in the opening post. The aliens are using video games as a tool of some sort.
It will all come together with Entropia.
While one piece may not be enough to make it clear; link after link will make it obvious.
No need to hide it.

They are here but they don't care about entropia. Which actually makes sense since them being the superiour lifeform and all :cool:

I belive that chances 2 Chat with an Alien are far bigger than getting an ATH in EU....

I can understand you Jumping at the FOMA reference, being an Entropia resident and all... However, FOMA in That context stands for Freedom of Mobile Multimedia Access, probably. It's a thing, honest :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Mobile_Multimedia_Access

I feel certain that there Is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, and possibly even Here, but if they're using any kind of Media entertainment then I expect they're busy watching Earth Attacks!, or playing Earthling Invasion, or similar...

And plotting our doom, of course.

Personally I'd welcome a hostile Alien invasion. It'd finally stop us all bickering amongst ourselves...

Personally I'd welcome a hostile Alien invasion. It'd finally stop us all bickering amongst ourselves...

So true, shit only gets acknowledged when it hits the fan....I so hate that

I must say I don't believe in aliens, but I also don't believe in witches or drunk people!

Some have expressed how they dont believe in aliens.
Has history tought anything to us?

Once we believed the earth was flat.
Then we learned it was not.
Will you fall for the same mistake.

Do you understand the universe, time and perception of reality.
Do you know everthing enough to say anything is not possible.
It makes you look small not to invision.

Ok aliens and entropia.
I have done some spy work.
It seems aliens do use entropia.
They are not the aliens I thought they would be and they do not use entropia as I thought they would use it.

They are intrested in our physical world. They are trying to understand us and how we work.
Its seems they do not travel by any ships we have in our science fiction movies.
War and basic survival such as hunting and eating are unique to them.

When I started this investigation. I though it would be simple.
I would discover links to aliens from outerspace.
I would find that they also explore and exploit.
Its true they do. That was the simple part to find.

Seems they are not alone there is another group of aliens.
Its hard to explain they seem to live only in energy.
I dont know were it is they come from but its clear.
They are here and trying to find a way to enter our physical relm in a stronger way.

They are like us in some ways. They comminucate with each other.
They explore and dream. They look to push into new areas of understanding.
Entropia was not started by them but it is as close as they have been able to get to enter our world.
They look to bridge the gap. They are trying to use humans to build what is needed on this side.
They cannot just tell us what to build. They are learning with us. It takes time and funds.

When we have built the bridge they will be with us.
For now they only see what is on tv and online.
When the tech of the collider is worked out then we shall see them.
A few have passed over through the small holes made by the collider.
They stay alive by wire. They visit Entropia as it is a place of intrest to them.
More real and more human then any other site.
------------------------------------------------------
Translation is a difficult thing.
Seems people do not see the same thing from the same words.

Last edited:
Hmm, this sounds like a melchi overdose case. Perhaps 'enhanced' through exposure to other enmatters, like typnolic steam or alicenies liquid. Typical resolution involves flinging yourself off a tall building until the pink daikiba go away. Alternatively, as being shot at may improve your condition, plasma-based weapons works well. :wise: :silly2:

You dont know the half of it.
There is more then you can understand in this.

Dont be so sure that what you see and feel is even what you percieve it to be.
It is what it is, but that does not imply that you know what it is.
Only that you know what you think it is.

It is true; reality is beond what we can grasp.
It is infinite in its complexity.

You have what information you need. You do not and will not have all the information; ever.

So when you pick up that drinking cup: ask yourself.
What is real and what is percieved and is there a diffrence?
If you conclude that you only percive a % of what is real.
Then ask yourself what could i be missing?
{There in is the rub and after the rub you will find the aliens or call them what you want. the name changes nothing.}

Last edited:
You'd better wear your tinfoil hat tonight Gramuly! You've exposed way more then you were supposed to.

Ah heck, it's too late.... here they come :silly2:

attic

not of intrest.

Last edited:
When they say the sky is falling. You dont think it trouble at MA do you?
You had best watch the TV show to understand. 2012 was not just pulled out of the blue.
It was brought to the blue! Jokes and games and shows. The ones who know, well they are laughing.

Back