Danimals Taxback Event

Society
Shaolin
Goose Mad Hunter
Danimal's Ranch Presents:

Danimals Taxback Event

Brief:

This is a Free To Enter Hunting event which will be a leaderboard style event, in which Globals will score you points. Hunt and enter either the Team or the Solo category. You can find High Maturity Exarosaurs, Medium Maturity Of Argonauts, And also a handful of wandering Allophyl. Points will be scored by posting a screenshot of your/ your teams global with timestamp & coordinates
Taxes 2.75% on Hunting & Mining

Time & Location:

The event will start February 1st @ 00:00 MA time and will finish on february 28 @ 23:59 MA time. The event will take place on Danimals Ranch Land Area. See Map below for directions
map_location.jpg

Rules:

1. Global Screenshot must clearly display coordinates/time stamp. Extending chat box may be required to fit it all in
2. Each ped worth of global will count as 1 point eg. 87 ped global scores 87 points
3. For Team category only: The first global screenshot you post on this thread will lock in your team members. Meaning you cannot add any more members to your team for the duration of the event, however you may hunt without members who are not online/cannot hunt. As long as no new members are added
4. For Team category only: Team name must remain the same for whole competition
5. For Team category only: Prizes Will be split equally between all team mates, so choose members wisely. If there is a problem with a team member not showing up, PM me with info
6 Each contestant may enter only one category, you cannot enter both singles category and team category
7 A maximum of 300 points can be scored per global. Example. If you get a 606 ped HoF, it still only counts for 300 points

PRIZES:

Singles Category:
First Place: 600 Ped + 1% of all globals in competition
Second Place: 300 Ped + Rys Salon Makeover
Third Place: 100 Ped + Rys Salon Makeover
Fourth Place: Rys Salon Makeover​

Team Category:
First Place: 600 Ped + Rys Salon Makeover (for whole team)
Second Place: 300 Ped
Third Place: 100 Ped​

leaderboard_update.jpg

danimal_s_ranch_team_final_1.jpg

If there are any questions on the event, feel free to send me a PM via forum and i will help in any way i can :)

Last edited:
Hope you guys enjoy this event! :)

Current Standings!

So far here are the current standings!
1st Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium~50ped global,52ped global,50ped global,65ped global,51ped global,134ped global,51ped global,136ped global,75ped global,189ped global,82ped global, 82ped global, 54ped global,53ped global,70ped global,65ped global,57ped global,52ped global,154ped global (1522points)--PAID (666.63PEDS)

2nd Buster2008 Imaman pugle~2542ped HOF,75ped global,65ped global,109ped global,122ped global,189ped global,101ped global,96ped global,56ped global,150ped global,251ped global (1514points)---PAID (300PEDS)

3rd Archie Clipper Moonsail~75ped global,111ped global,97ped global,75ped global,72ped global,78ped global,51ped global,80ped global,80ped global,52ped global,51ped global,75ped global,67ped global,71ped global (1035points)

4th aj502 HellRoach Budweiser~102ped global (102points)

5th Milesio Milesio Tegum~70ped global (70points)

6th TheCoolLeader TheCoolLeader Boyer~59ped global (59points)

1st Aga Arya Team Hunt (Members Agathon Arash & Arya Alba Aurius) 62ped global, 57ped global (119points)--PAID (300/300 SPLIT 50/50)

The new prize for first place is now 666.63peds! (SINGLE)

Keep on shooting them up guys!

I apologize for not being able to update the leaderboard guys... hopefully that will be fixed soon :)

Last edited:
:) Looking good!

Good luck with this event guys!

how did they spill the blood on the sky on the picture?!? :eyecrazy:
Ehh I mean nice event idea with the global share... what are the taxes?
Seems i missed that part or it wasn't there.

You are mistaken, It is not Chuck Norris who should be feared. It is In fact his Beard.

Ah yea I probably should have included the taxes in the event listing xD it's set at 2.75% right now for both hunting and mining :)

Thank you for the tip Xen-G :)

Ah yea I probably should have included the taxes in the event listing xD it's set at 2.75% right now for both hunting and mining :)

Will it remain at that setting for the entire duration of the event?

Snuggins it has been that way since I've owned the LA. I set it like that a long time ago so yes.

Cool. That's a very fair tax rate. Thanks for clarifying. :)

No problem snuggins glad I could help out :)

Bump for event starting in 4 Days!:yay::yay:

...a proposal...

For all participants...try not to brake my windows when shooting :wise:

A small bumpy ;)

Get ready guys the event is almost upon us :) and yes please do not shoot up Reya's salon while you're there xD

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

:yay: Good luck with the event!! :yay:

:yay: Starting Feb 1st!!! :yay:

Go Get Globals, Post Screenies here, Win PEDS!! simples :D

Only a few days shy of the event posting this is getting exciting! Can't wait to see who will score the first global :)

:wtg:

Bump for event starting tomorrow! :) :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::cool:

Thanks Larkin :)

Event starts in less than 40 mins everyone! Hope you all have the best of luck and may the HoF be with you!! :)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hum who will be first to post a global! :eyecrazy:

Still waiting on the one person or team to get that global! Remember all hunting globals on OLA#11 count towards the prize pot :)

Bump It Up
:yay: Get Your Globals On The Scoreboard :yay:

Back