FYI: Medusa's Head - Mob Map Version 1

Radio

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Radio Radio Radio
Medusa Mob Map V1​

It is with great pleasure, that we, the Medusa investors, announce the DNA transfer is complete!

Please find below a current mob map of where these fabulous beasts are now hiding:

medusa_new_550205.jpg

Please stay posted for a complete mob map- coming soon. On this revised map, we will detail the best hunting grounds with the plentiful and rare mobs that Medusa houses.

Let’s not forget the:

Big Osse!
Big Goki
Big little birds
Everybody’s hero, the Hiryuu.

The naturals spawns of mobs which are plentiful are still kicking around the islands. We've asked for the irrelevant ones to be removed to help your hunting experience.

As previously mentioned, there are Iron mission for the Sumina and the Sciplors available from the 2nd floor of the bazaar (mall area). You won't find a spawn anything like it anywhere else! get those iron mission done for some tasty prizes!

Finally, the new TP is not yet in place but the ETA is... Soon ;)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
reserved for the future use

reserved for the future use again

I'm confused.. did medusa come with goki and osseo DNA also?

Nope, but there are natural spwans of goki and osseo as the maps shows.

Those two, the chirpy/gibnib and hiryuu were the mobs which were "can be removed but not changed or added to" in the original press release as I recall.

Nice setup so far, but would be nice to see one of the spare LA's filled with iron challenge mobs on low maturity high density, such as daiki (no such LA or even Calypso hunting spawn exists for these) or one of the others which hasn't already got a "low mat high dense" area.. :)

This would then make 3x mining LA, 1x iron LA, and the rest as it is now.

Back