Ideas to improve society terminal

Status
Whatever you do add a "last seen online" information on socmates....pretty please... so we can keep our socs zombie-free... :(

This I would think is one of the most important thing the soc terminal needs :) And it still boggles my mind how it is not there for such a long time...

also this:
- Remove Society terminal altogether. Make it's menu and interface be accessible anywhere by a using a hotkey or action library action.

While the terminals are still ingame, the menu and interface can be accessed anywhere (which I've found very convenient).

Yup, sorry forgot about that one... but there are still nice ideas which they should work on :)

There is a workaround for this. You add may2013 to someones name in your fl.

Not saying it shouldnt be in there OFC...

Some features were added (which is great btw). The one I like most are:

- Time of persons last session
- FL devided
- Interface can be reached without terminal
- Possibility of an alliance chat
- Message system

Still there are a few features that I think are missing (most I'd like is removing DEAD societies) :) But at least something was finally done about the social aspects of the game.

Some features were added (which is great btw). The one I like most are:

- Time of persons last session
- FL devided
- Interface can be reached without terminal
- Possibility of an alliance chat
- Message system

Still there are a few features that I think are missing (most I'd like is removing DEAD societies) :) But at least something was finally done about the social aspects of the game.

Yeah, some of those features aren't yet as good as they could be though. But, its good that something has at least moved forward.

I thought this guy had a good idea. Maybe worth adding to the list? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?271776-Society-Globals-to-appear-in-society-chat
Basically, option to turn on globals from all soc members in soc chat.

Still some ideas can be implemeted :)

Bump for more society features, lets have:

upgrades (soc to start with minimum of 5, maximum 20, and upgradable throu missions to 50 etc. why have 200 - more competition between socs, and more active socs)
missions (soc missions, to unlock features)
wars - (pvp active all over planet if activated - something that could be a part of missions)

True Juan :bandit:

Last edited:
Lets make societies a more important feature in this game :)

If only half of the ideas get implemented Socs start becoming useful :)

+ REP

/mod note/ As a new thread has been created for continued discussion, I'll close this one to avoid confusion.

Status
Back