Planet Calypso - The Next Chapter

that happened a few years ago.

tbh the biggest asset MA have is the good will and confidence of the players but they can only rely on that for so longand many players are begining to turn against them with many going from actively attracting players to discouraging them and hiding that they even play EU.Many are chosing to stop depositing or to cut way back either because of rl financial commitments or they just don't think EU is value for money anymore and it will be a hard fight to win those players back over if they continue on their current course.

I only hope he's slightly more receptive to the players and doesn't have to dragged onto the forums kicking and screaming to respond to players concerns like Jan was. It took a players revolt to even get this "response from Jan"
The bold part is very true, ah lot of old players have already lost confidence in MA & have left or started to pack their bags. I on the hand have not yet lost confidence & will try to remain loyal as long as possible but just hoping MA doesn't let us all down. The underlined part is very true, I've recently stopped feeding my wall on FB with EU updates as a way of attracting new players out of curiousity & personally don't like it. The italics part is also very true, I have to cut down my deposits dramatically due to real life issues.

Future of Calypso: A Hypothetical Situation!

CLRRSDFM
PLCIM
OPWBLDB and DPFC
CMTNSW25%RR
CUTO
CSOTSE
TNODTRCLD and NRSFCLDH
CLDHGPS

please ignore this post! ........and sorry for necroposting!

I'll have no more comment for now

Last edited:
CLRRSDFM
PLCIM
OPWBLDB and DPFC
CMTNSW25%RR
CUTO
CSOTSE
TNODTRCLD and NRSFCLDH
CLDHGPS

please ignore this post! ........and sorry for necroposting!

I'll have no more comment for now

Ummmmm....ok:eyecrazy:

Back