Looking for trader/crafter who buys general hunting loots

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
As per title, looking for people wanting to buy oils, paints, extractors, leathers, refined wools, molisk enamel buttons and/or tiering-related loots. Have several thousand PEDs worth in TT of those. Near market price offers only, please (will give bulk discounts, though), if I wanted reseller rates who pay less than auction orders even, I'd just sell them in twins.

Alternatively: offering up to 600 PEDs TT worth of Shogun Harnesses, Foot-guards and Shin-guards for TT!

Also selling a bulk of T-rap amps and Electric Attack chips II. Will give a good discount if the whole bulk of either is taken.

The sale can be a one-time only thing, or I can be a regular supplier if you're looking for one, as I plan on getting large amounts of those items rather frequently.

Last edited:
nice to see your back good luck

Bump

Looking for people wanting to buy oils, paints, extractors, leathers, refined wools, molisk enamel buttons and/or tiering-related loots. Have several thousand PEDs worth in TT of those. Looking for near market price offers (will give bulk discounts, though), if I wanted reseller rates I'd just sell them in twins.

Alternatively: offering up to 600 PEDs TT worth of Shogun Harnesses, Foot-guards and Shin-guards for TT!

Also selling a bulk of T-rap amps and Electric Attack chips II. Will give a good discount if the whole bulk of either is taken.

Updated first post.

Bump4567890

Bump

Apparently won't be able to log in for a while (thanks for the great update! :banghead:), but would still want to get in touch with buyers for later on when I can.

Looking for trader/crafter who buys general hunting loots
if I wanted reseller rates I'd just sell them in twins.

so are you looking for traders/resellers or not :scratch2:

Serious traders, not the guys who stand in twins and offer to buy a noob's 10 PED hunt stacks for half the MV of the orders in auction, is what I meant. ;)

Edited first post accordingly to make it clearer.

Bump

Still not able to log in.

Oh, forgot to say in OP, that I can supply them regularly with large amoutns of those items, it doesn't need to be a one-time thing.

Bump from limbo

Bump from almost-out-of-limbo-but-not-quite-there-yet.

Bump. Back from limbo.

Still looking...

Still looking... Seriously where are all the tailors/texture crafters in this game? :laugh:

Still looking.

Back