who wants planet Planet Michael?

Do you want MJ Planet?

• Yes

Votes: 63 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 231 78.6%

• Total voters
i personally dont mind planet diversity, but the question that comes to mind to me is that SEE will own calypso, monster planet, and planet michael.

so whos to say that SEE wont subsidise planet michael from calypso money.....

it would be a good business model to use already in game money to pay for other costs to help drive up profits in the long run.

so i believe calypso will be shit for another few years till planet michael can subsidise itself, then maybe calypso will finally get the stuff that they have had coming to them...

i dont know, i dont see SEE shelling in tons of cash when they already got a cash cow to pay for everything, and i bet thats what part of the lure of buying FPC was about....

though this is just my opinion and speculation, i have no proof of this, but i would not want to see this happening.

Oh i totally get how retarded it is, what i dont give a shit about is these polls, that wont make any difference!

Oh i totally get how retarded it is, what i dont give a shit about is these polls, that wont make any difference!

In this you are probably right..

However i still like to vote no ;P :smoke:

Ya because obviously you don't see how absolutely retarded it will be when our Sci-Fi themed universe that many of us have played for the last 5-8 years becomes ruined by a sold out pop culture themed one.. OHHHH but its bringing in players and money.. how darn cool is that?

Think you're refering to your own sci-fi themed universe here mate...and why would your little sci-fi'd universe become ruined...exactly?...just curious...besides this is a rce...it's all about money...in the end?! or am I missing something?!...WTF????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! o_O

Reactions: EMW
Think you're refering to your own sci-fi themed universe here mate...and why would your little sci-fi'd universe become ruined...exactly?...just curious...besides this is a rce...it's all about money...in the end?! or am I missing something?!...WTF????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! o_O

Ya because JAZZ ingots, TECHNO stones, Martini mined enmatter, and Rockstar Guitar Axes are definitely part of the Entropia that i joined years ago..

I suppose you will be fine with Michael Jackson shaved elf nose implants and Jerry Curl Wax enmatter next???

And all about money? Wasn't it all about money always?? Does this mean that every planet has to interact with our own just so that we can reap the amazing short term benefits that i am sure won't be sticking around with the way i have ever seen "this company" or "next company" roll a product out??

I voted no, but it would be interesting to see a mob turn from a little black boy into a older white woman ;)

Ya because JAZZ ingots, TECHNO stones, Martini mined enmatter, and Rockstar Guitar Axes are definitely part of the Entropia that i joined years ago..

I suppose you will be fine with Michael Jackson shaved elf nose implants and Jerry Curl Wax enmatter next???

And all about money? Wasn't it all about money always?? Does this mean that every planet has to interact with our own just so that we can reap the amazing short term benefits that i am sure won't be sticking around with the way i have ever seen "this company" or "next company" roll a product out??

I'm sorry to say it ZippO, but the Entropia as you knew it when you joined it years ago...well that was years ago...shit do progress or gets neglected unfortunatly...well eitherway just ain't the same Entropia that you joined years ago...

Now...I think I know where you're coming from, you like the Sci-Fi themed planet currently known as Calypso am I right?, so as I...but...if I understand you correctly you want every single planet in the entropia universe to be sci-fi oriented or what?!

...well here's a rhetorical question for you, does a rce depend upon it's numbers of customers/players?

besides...I'm pretty sure "globals" ingame can easily be tweaked so that it won't make your stomach upset reading about player X or Y discovering a white glove with diamonds...

I'm sorry to say it ZippO, but the Entropia as you knew it when you joined it years ago...well that was years ago...shit do progress or gets neglected unfortunatly...well eitherway just ain't the same Entropia that you joined years ago...

Now...I think I know where you're coming from, you like the Sci-Fi themed planet currently known as Calypso am I right?, so as I...but...if I understand you correctly you want every single planet in the entropia universe to be sci-fi oriented or what?!

...well here's a rhetorical question for you, does a rce depend upon it's numbers of customers/players?

besides...I'm pretty sure "globals" ingame can easily be tweaked so that it won't make your stomach upset reading about player X or Y discovering a white glove with diamonds...

LOL thats sooo gonna be one of the 1st discoveries:lolup:

It is like you are saying i understand that.. But it just becomes ever worse it seems..

And you didn't understand me correctly about the other planets themselves.. I just mean yes for our Planet Calypso (eudoria, amethera, asteroids, local solar system that is tied into robot invasion/exploration of new stars and planets in the local area that is not tied into pop culture).. I want this to just be Sci-Fi related on the original storyline that cuts out all this other BS BS BS.. Perhaps this won't happen.. This game used to have an INCREDIBLE feeling to it. It was something special. Now all i see of this makes me ever more sick for the future. Perhaps it will be like the TDO motto: "If this disturbs you then walk away.." ;D

An RCE of course relies on its number of players and active player base.. but with how many mistakes these companies have made over the years in alienating an insane number of their clients that now don't show up very often if at all is why they need to rely on these other get rich quick schemes.. they just haven't done a good job at least in my own opinion. There are many reasons for this as i am sure you know a few of them i will not need to elaborate regardless if you agree with me or not.

Planet Michael is fine.. I just don't want any of the products to filter down to where my avatar is located.. They need to create some major separation here and the fact that SEE who is developing Planet Michael just took over our current universe definitely has me pissed because i can see the writing on the wall.. I have seen it too often with these companies now

I voted no as it isn't somewhere I would want to go.
I hope it brings more people into the game, but I'm interested as to what would make them depo their money in the game :dunno: So I'm not sure on how it will help Calypso :girl:

I voted no as it isn't somewhere I would want to go.
I hope it brings more people into the game, but I'm interested as to what would make them depo their money in the game :dunno: So I'm not sure on how it will help Calypso :girl:

...as you can SEE ZippO, we TDO members have different opinions regarding the subject Planet MJ...the TDO motto still works though...

This is because you like Justin Bieber, isn't it, Chrome? :swoon:

...coz Justin Bieber is like MmmmMmmmmMmmmmm...ahahaaaaaa...yaaaaaaaaaaa...

Hmm, what I dont understand is
  • Rocktropia what´s that?
  • MJ Wtf :confused:
  • Next Planet????
Dont they have fantasy???
I mean, why just dont get a huge Galaxy with asteroids that you can mine on, hunt on etc?
We players could buy a spaceship like "Minervessel" "Scout" "Battleships classes I/II/III/IV/V???
The bigger class of the battleship is the better dps and its ofcourse (L) so its not that expensive in buying so now we have Pirate-galaxies and miner galaxies and different types of securitylevels in the galaxes.
Its like Robotwars where you can shoot Vessels and loot them...

But its my thoughts about the future EU, but now its GEU Galaxy of Entropia Universe...

Last edited:
...whether you want it or not They Don't Really Care About Us :p

So, this poll may as well go and Beat it:

Some

Last edited:
Back