Memorys

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
Just because many things should not be forgotten:

From my window, PE was more beautiful than EU post VU10. Just look at the sky ! I remember roaming the continents because there were many sites who was beautiful, the ability to loose yourself in Hades or having a meeting with your friends, grinding urbanoids at chimera canyon, the bountifulness of Minopolis... The colors, the old avatars, the voices, the community spirit, the feeling we were pioneers on a new planet... The ultimate SciFi mood ... New players should experiment the very same feeling : "I am a pioneer, I have my chance".

EU isn't that anymore. Its just a wonderful mess.

wtfits.jpg

So please whoever you are (SEE/MA ...) why don't you bring back some cool stuff from the past ? Even ur bugs were funny. Do u really think that burning oil in a vehicle save the fun of the game ?

Last edited:
Great thread, great memories :thumbup:

The TDO vid that Frank made brings back great memories for me :)

Those where the days when it was all fun and exciting and just standing around and dancing. And Lee's red pants :laugh:

Don't forget the Full Moon Parties. This was the third, held in TI Castle

I joined in time for the second one at the TI beach bar.

Here's a little nostalgia of my own ... unfortunately, YouTube removed the music track I used, so you'll have to watch in silence, or fire up something of your own.

Eu is nice and shiny. But is has lost its soul and its community spirit. Ppl now mostly care about them selfs and fight over the smallest things.
I do miss the old naive and care free days:cry:

Yeah, somethings I miss.... other things not so much... ;)

Ill take vu 11.x over vu 9.x any day. The game that is. Ignoring the fact that there was a real work economy crash in between.

I loved Landgrab, was without a doubt the best thing ever in a video game ! Just had my bravo and my ep-40 amped, and i had a blast !

Damn right Hulyss!!! Im gonna go dig out some of my really old pics to post a few to this thread :)

PopPing my "pk" cherry in cl

SPAWNED IN "BLACK" WITH MARBH IN HAND SLAYING UBAHS - CL WAS THE BOMB!

Jedi
Force Majeure

SPAWNED IN "BLACK" WITH MARBH IN HAND SLAYING UBAHS - CL WAS THE BOMB!

Jedi
Force Majeure

Force u are a pussy :tongue2: look who I pawned back in the days :D

attachment.php

I. Got lots o those pics. If I get chance ill dig some out. But ye back in old or. The thought was that anything was possible.......

sweating, here with an atrox hatchling

No Cry2, but the game was full, and was great !

Yep, good old PE was the best. When araneatrox were king and the feel of the game was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy * infinit + 1 better. Now its total shit. Like trying to solve a f... SWE puzzle (IKEA).

F*cking ell i miss that entropia.

Oi Gente Hulyss...

Force u are a pussy :tongue2: look who I pawned back in the days :D

attachment.php

Yeah she "Ms Emma Peel" a hand full in battle- perfect "MARBH" kill! Hulyss!-And @ one time a long, long time agO in a dome far away, i wanted to hit "tap" her Pxhwy! FACT:eyecrazy:

Jedi
Force Majeure

Lost But Not Forgotten! ;)

Zippo N Raven:
ravennzip.jpg

Fun Times:
pimpin.jpg

Near PVP2 Famous Sweat Camp:
oldsweatspot.jpg

Shortly after PvP2 was put in at Oil Rig:
oldrig.jpg

Building Climbing Bug was a blast:
hadesravenzip.jpg

Another @ Hades:
hades.jpg

Original Eon (sniff :*( )
eonzippo1.jpg

Looked Amazin Compared to crap look today:
eonzippo.jpg

CT (Really miss Crash!!!! He was one of the coolest dudes i ever met) :
ct.jpg

Black Legion before you could hunt in team:
blacklegionhunt.jpg

Im totally agree with the fact that actual armors look crap. This is a shame. How a company could employ such miserable designers ??? Hooo I forgot :) This is MA :)

Last edited:
God damn you OP.... I had almost forgotten how awesome Entropia were back in the days, before i even used to deposit.... I miss it, damn I could be happy a whole month with just 100 peds... 5 000 now won't give the same level of happiness...

(I still love EU, but not nearly as much as I did before vu10...)

Give pets back, give beacons back, give makeup back, give mentoring back....

Give us the spirit and community back........
Do not forget to give us the loot as well! That means, loot worth fighting for.... UL item drops.. <----

Was fun, red skinned people and could deform bodies with weird faces. Amethera was a real nice continent back in the day. Not full of silly LA's...

concept video... damn, so many things in that video that never came to PE or EU :D

make me miss the old days seeing all the old gfx... once again :p

Ah the introduction video.... So many memories :D
I got to the point when she said "Meet real people...share special moments... Maybe even find love..." and I was like... Yep.:lolup:

Reactions: Mac
concept video... damn, so many things in that video that never came to PE or EU :D

make me miss the old days seeing all the old gfx... once again :p

I was thinking the same damn thing. Like the wallpaper for the housing o_O

Heya Maureen :) Happy to see u there :)

I have to admit I do miss the old sky..... They really were amazing. That said though I like the new atmospherics etc and day plus night. I can't really see why ma can't bring back the old sky.... Instead of those few whispy clouds they have now in the sky box. They could always add the new dynamic clouds to the old ones..... Or try and create similar effects.... Not sure why they don't...... I think the amazing sky really added a lot to the feel of the alien world

Was fun, red skinned people and could deform bodies with weird faces. Amethera was a real nice continent back in the day. Not full of silly LA's...

MA was very clear from the beggning that amethera would be a player owned continent but there are still alot of "free land" over there.

Sure i miss the old times when you could skill handgun on umbranoids, look at alot of interesting places but i still think FPC/SDS/MA whatever, can make us a awsome world again, just give them time :)

Bring Up This Post !!

Back